Blast from the past

HOT and COLD..

~AUTHOR's POV

"Sung oppa?"

"Eun..." In sung only able to say that one word he want to say the most all these years.

"Wait. You knew each other?" Tablo ask.

"Yeah. We do." In sung said without taking eyes off of jieun. To his surprise jieun turn around and snatch car key from jiyong's hand.

"Ya! Han jieun!!" Jiyong yell but she just stay quiet. Jieun tumbling with his car keys when jiyong snatch it back from her. She throw a glare at him then turn around to leave.

"Jieun!" Jiyong yell again

"Eun, where are you going?" In sung said as he stop her track by standing in front of her

"Home." She said without even looking at his eyes

"It's already dark now, you should stay. I'll take you home tomorrow."

"In sung hyung is right noona. It's dangerous." Seungri said.

"But I can't , besides I don't have any clothes to stay. so it's better for me to leave" Jieun said then start to walk again.

"You can use mine." Another voice came in. A new one. Jieun turn around once again to meet the owner of the voice.

"Hi, I'm kwon dami. Jiyong's sister. And you must be Han jieun. Nice to meet you." Dami offer her hand to jieun that she gladly take it.

"Annyeonghaseyo."

"Aigoo.. No need to be formal with me. Come on in, they're waiting inside. You guys too! Oh! In sung-ssi, long time no see!" Dami said as she recognize in sung standing there. He just smile at her. Dami wrap her arm on jieun's shoulders and guide her inside with seungri following behind them. In sung is still standing there not taking off his eyes from the petite girl whose walking with dami.
 

 

{flashback}

"What's your name?" A little boy wearing a school uniform ask a crying little girl in front of him.

"Han jieun." The crying girl said while sobbing.

"I will call you eun!"

"Eun? What kind of name is that?"

"A cute one, and you have to call me sung oppa!" Her cheek blush and she nod at the little boy who is smiling proudly from ear to ear.

{flashback}


"in sung-ah! Let's go!" Tablo said nudging in sung's arm disturbed him from his memory.

"Ah neh.. Let's go." In sung said and walk inside. 'we finally meet again, eun.' he thought.

While jiyong on the other side is walking behind him seeing everything, how in sung look at jieun and how jieun's expression changed when she heard him call her name. He only saw jieun's expression twice. First, in minwoo's birthday, a sad expression. Second, is today with jo in sung.

'what the hell is wrong with her? they know each other? what kind of relationship that they have that can easily make an expressionless cold han jieun show an expression on her face just by him calling her name? wait, what the hell am I thinking? No I'm not here to do this kind of thing. I can't have any feeling for her No.'

Jiyong shakes his head again remembering his encounter and talk with yongbae this morning.
 

 

{flashback}

Jiyong walk out of his room in the morning with a wide smile spread on his face. Greeting every single one of his crews that he met while walking to the hotel restaurant for breakfast.

"Yo yongbae, my homie good morning~~"jiyong said hugging his besftriend. Yongbae look at him with a weird look.

"Ya. What the hell is wrong with you?"

"Waeeee.. Can't I just hug my bro and say good morning?"

"Okay, 1. NO YOU CANNOT. 2. What's with you all this smiling like sunshine this morning? Huh?"

"Nothiiingg~" jiyong said still smiling here and there.

"Oh! Jiyong-ah!" Ssabu-nim came to the boys.

"Aahh.. Good morning ssabu-nim~"

"How's your leg? Feel better? Did jieun take care of your bandage last night? Sorry, I can't do it for you last night, a dancer was---"

"Anieyo! It's okay ssabunim.. Jieun took care of my leg very well. Thank you."

"Oh really? Good then. Okay, I gotta go. See you at the airport. Bye boys." Ssabu-nim said and walk away from yongbae and jiyong. Yongbae walk beside his bestfriend with a smirk.

"Aahh.. Now I know what happened.. I bet jieun did a really great job with your leg."

"Huh? W-w-what do you mean yongbae-ah?"

"You like her don't you? You fall for her don't you?"

"W-WHAT? NOOO! Pfft, you're crazy.."

"Ohh really....?" Yongbae said putting his face closer to his flustered bestfriend.

"Ya! Yongbae stop! You're creeping me out dude!" Jiyong said and walk away leaving yongbae who's laughing out loud.

{flashback}


Jiyong shakes his head one more time to get those thoughts out of his head.

'No , I'm not falling for her. I don't like her. I don't and I can't have any feelings for her. The only feeling I have is wantingfor revenge. Yes. Revenge. I'm gonna get my revenge soon then all of these nonsense weird feeling will be out of the window.'
 


as I promised..

here it is, the second update!

hope you like it..

a slight clue on who in sung is..

Not enough? still curious?

well wait and see then.. ^^

thank you for everything again...

LOVE YAAAA