You are important.

HOT and COLD..

~Jieun’s pov

I put my food tray on the table and take a seat. It’s been a while since I had a proper meal. The last time I had a proper meal was that night, with him. Then the memory starts pouring in again, I shake my head to shake it all away and decide to start eating. Suddenly my phone ring. A text came.

From : Sung oppa

How’s the test? Have you had lunch yet?

 

To : Sung Oppa

Not bad. I’m eating right now.

 

From : Sung Oppa

I know you’ll nailed it. have you met seungri?

 

To : Sung Oppa

Seungri? Nope. Why?

 

From : Sung Oppa

You’ll know.

 

I read oppa’s reply over again. What does he mean?. Well, guess I have to wait until I see that kid. But then, a familiar voice came in.

“jieun noonaaaaaaaaa!” seungri is here.

“annyeong noona!” he said as he take a seat in front of me.

“oh.. seungri-ah.”

“I have a package for you, noona..”

“hm? What is it?”

“you really want to know? Kiss me first.” He said pointing his cheek with his index finger. This kid.

“ya. You want me to kiss you with my left fist or right fist?”

“aigoo noonaaaa… fine fine, here you go..” He said and give me a bottle of banana milk with a post it attached on it.

 

‘Banana Milk to refill your energy after the exam. :)  - S ‘

 

“In sung hyung, gave it to me at the door. He said he want to surprise you or something.”

“arasso.. gomawo seungri-ah..”

“but noona, don’t let seunghyun hyung see it.”

“hm? Wae?”

“just don’t, or he will----“

“Jieun-ah!” the man that seungri talked about came. Seunghyun is here.

“oh.. seunghyun-ssi.”

“aigoo.. why are you still calling me that? Call me seunghyun oppa--- OH MY GOD IS THAT BANANA MILK?!!!!” seunghyun suddenly scream and take the milk.

“err.. yeah..”

“I told you noona, don’t let him see it.”

“CAN I HAVE IT? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEEEEE?” he said with his puppy-dog eyes.

“fine..”

“THANK YOUUUU JIEUN! WAIT. I’LL CALL YOU BANANA FROM NOW ON. GOMAWO BANANA!!” maybe this is why people called him bingu.

To : Sung Oppa

Thank you for the milk oppa. But Seunghyun steal it from me.

 

From : Sung Oppa

SEUNGHYUN?! WAE?!

 

To : Sung oppa

He saw the milk, asked me for it with his puppy dog eyes. You know how he obsessed with banana.

 

From : Sung Oppa

THAT BINGU. I’M GOING TO HIT HIM NEXT TIME.

I miss you, eun.

 

I don’t know how to reply that text. Should I send “Miss you too.”? Or just let it be unreplied. Should I say those words even though I didn’t really mean it?.

“Noona, what is it with you and in sung hyung? Are you dating or something?” Seungri suddenly ask, munching his snacks.

“he’s my childhood friend.”

“that’s it? but why is he giving you banana milk as a surprise” seungri said making seunghyun almost choked on his drink.

“THIS BANANA MILK IS FROM IN SUNG HYUNG? OMG. I’m dead. Please don’t tell him I take it from you.”

“Told him already. He said, he’s going to hit you next time.”

“I’m officially dead. but Banana.. isn’t today supposed to be your day off since jiyong said it’s his day off?” Seunghyun said

“yeah, but sajangnim told me to get jiyong for an important meeting later.”

“a meeting?hmm.. did you tell him? I’m sure he’s in the studio.”

“I told him already. But he’s seems busy with someone there, so I said I’ll be waiting for him here.”

“busy with someone? Who?” seungri said

“He’s with kiko-ssi.”

“KIKO? MIZUHARA KIKO IS HERE?” seungri said again almost choking on his food.

“ya. She’s a noona for you. Call her noona.” Seunghyun said and hit seungri’s head.

“what is she doing here now? I don’t like it when she’s here.”

“why? She seems nice.” I said.

“noona, don’t let her fool you. She’s not nice.”

“don’t you want to know who she is?” Seunghyun ask

“should I know?”

“well, I’ll just tell you anyway. Kiko Mizuhara is jiyong’s on and off girlfriend. Kiko is the type of clingy girlfriend, and jiyong hate it that’s why they broke up the first time. But then kiko came back to him, apologized and everything then they’re back together.”

“I don’t get it. why do people get back together?”Seungri suddenly asked out of the blue

“because they still love each other.” I said

“well if they’re in love with each other why did they broke up in the first place?” Good Point maknae.

“anyway.. the bad thing is, everytime they broke up when jiyong start seeing someone, she always know and ask him about it then be all clingy again. So there it goes they’re on and off relationship. As far as I know they’re off right now. but seeing she’s here now, I don’t know.”

“just be careful noona, She’s not as nice as you think she is. Believe me, I know.”

“Who is?” I know that voice. Jiyong.

“No one, hyung.” Seungri said.

“ready to go now? let’s go then. I’ll go , bye boys.” I said.

“Bye banana! Thank you for the milk!”

 

Jiyong and I walk through the hallway towards the parking lot. No words said. Silence is the only thing there. I walk pass the security gate then the guard give me something. It’s another banana milk with another post it on.

 

‘DON’T LET THAT BINGU TAKE THIS TOO. – S ‘

 

I just smile at the words. Sung oppa is always like this. He knew how I love banana milk. He always bought me this everyday he pick me up to school back then. Those good old times. I thank the guard and walk to the driver seat as jiyong take the back seat of the van.

My eyes are staring straight to the road. Being with him in this car just the two of us making my brain to think about that night again. If kiko is his girlfriend, then why did he do what he did? Take me to all those places, saying all those words, moreover kissed me.

“How’s your exam?” Jiyong suddenly said.

“huh?”

“Your exam was today right? I ask, how was it?”

“oh, not as bad as I think it will be.”

“good for you.”

Good for you. Was all he said before silence come back engulfing us in the car. Not long after that, we arrived at the place. It’s an expensive secluded restaurant. Jiyong open his door and went outside, but then comeback knocking on my side window.

“what?” I said as I rolled the window down.

“you’re not coming?”

“why should I? just go, I’ll be waiting at the parking lot.”

“you? Waiting at the parking lot? Alone? No, you coming with me.” He said and open the car door then snatch away the key with one hand while grabbing mine with the other.

“ya! What are you—“ I said as he gave the key to the valet guy.

“I’m taking you with me. and that’s final.” He said.

I sigh in defeat. I just can’t find another word to argue with him. I shrugged my hand away from his and following him behind. Turns out it’s a Japanese restaurant. An expensive one. As we get into the table that I can assume is a vip table, I see 2 guys and a girl sitting there. Jiyong introduced me as his manager and told me to sit beside him. as the meeting goes, turns out it’s about jiyong’s Japanese album promotion.  I can see how the look on his face change everytime he’s talking about work. Being with him makes me see how he change from kwon jiyong to G-Dragon.

After the 2hours meeting, we finally back in the car. When I asked him where he want to go, he said he want to go back to the studio. So here I am, driving him back to YG Building through the streets of seoul. I park the car in the parking lot and went outside the car, making sure that jiyong get off too then lock the car. As I started to walk away, jiyong’s voice stop my steps.

“Jieun-ah.. we need to talk.” He said.

“there’s nothing to talk about.” I said

“There is and you know it.” He said as I turn around to face him.

“oh really? What is it then? Make it quick, it’s late and I’m tired.”

“about the kiss… and… about.. kiko.. she’s…”

“jiyong, the kiss was a mistake. Didn’t I always say this everytime you kiss me? it was a mistake. Nothing else. And about kiko? One piece of advice for you, don’t go kissing people around and make things complicated when you already have a girlfriend that you can always come to. Our talk is done here. I’m going.” I said.

I walk away from him. him, who is standing there calling my name saying that he’s not done yet. Him, who make my walls not only cracked but tumbling down just by one simple kiss. Is it a mistake? Everything about him is a mistake. Is it? now my head is having a battle. Don’t know which side will win. The one who claimed that kwon jiyong is a mistake. Or the one who claimed that kwon jiyong is something else.

 


 

“Jieun! Jieun-ah! Wake up! Palli!” unnie is shaking my body from slumber. I open my eyes seeing her already to go.

“unnie, where are you going? It’s 6 in the morning.” I said as I look at the clock.

“ya.. me, oppa and omma need to go to busan.”

“What? Right now? why?” I said getting up from my bed.

“you know uncle shi yoon right?”

“eomma’s youngest and closest cousin who lives in busan. Why?”

“He got admitted to the hospital this morning, we don’t know what happened yet. So eomma is panicking and insisting to go there as soon as possible. But I can’t bring minwoo with me since he still got school so I need you to take care of him for a while. We’ll be home as soon as we make sure that he’ll be okay.”

“Arasso.. “

“Okay, all you have to do is taking him to school today. I already packed his lunch. Foods are ready in the fridge, you can just heat them.” She said as we walk outside my room.

“okay, unnie.”

“Thank you jieun-ah.” Jinsung oppa said.

“and you, don’t make trouble. Be kind to noona, listen to what she said. Don’t cry, we’ll be back before you know it. Arasso?” he said to minwoo who is on the verge of crying.

“neh.. appa..”

“good kid.” He said and ruffle minwoo’s head.

“be careful. Don’t make troubles jieun.” Was all eomma said to me before she walk out of the door with unnie and oppa. I don’t think she even heard my response.

Minwoo and I bid them goodbyes from the front porch. Minwoo is wiping his tears while waving to unnie. After we can no longer see the car, I take minwoo inside to get ready for school. But suddenly another car stopped in front of my house. Just by one look, I can already guess who he is.

“Jiyong hyung!” Minwoo said as he run from my side to jiyong’s.

“Minwoo-ah.. aigoo, why are you crying, kid?” he said as he crouch down to match minwoo’s height.

“eomma… appa.. and halmeoni.. left..” Minwoo said and start crying again then jiyong hug him to calm him down.

“what happened?” oh. He’s talking to me now.

“mom, unnie and oppa left to busan. My uncle was admitted to the hospital this morning.”

“so? Why didn’t you came along to busan too?”

“Minwoo still got school. So I need to stay here and take care of him while waiting for further news from them.” I said and he just nod.

“Minwoo-ah.. they just leave for a while. you just have to go to school and they’ll be home soon.”

“but..but.. but.. I want to go to school with eomma…” minwoo said.

“Minwoo yaa.. remember what appa said right? They’ll be back before you know it. There’s still me. I’ll take you to school, minwoo yaa.” I said as I crouch beside minwoo.

“but.. noona..”

“well how about this, Hyung will be with you all day long well except your times in school, until they come home.” What? What did he said? Is he crazy? Did he knock his head on something?

“JINJJA??? You’ll be with me and noona all day??” Minwoo said wiping his tears.

“yup! All day until they come back home.”

“YEAAYY!! HYUNG!!” minwoo said and throw a hug to jiyong.

“But promise me to be a good boy, and no more crying. Arasso?”

“YES SIR!” minwoo said with a salute pose. This kid.

“Okay, now go get ready for school minwoo-ah.. you don’t want to be late.” I said then minwoo nodded with a wide smile on his face and skipping his way to the house. leaving me and jiyong standing outside. Should I say anything? Don’t think so. I turn my back on him and start walking to the house without a word.

“Ya.. shouldn’t you be asking what am I doing here?”

“ why should I?” I said still walking knowing that he’s following me already inviting himself into the house.

“isn’t that what people do when someone came to their house so early in the morning? Aren’t you curious?” I scoff. Yes I am curious. Damn curious.

“knowing you’re not a morning person, there must be something you want to talk about. And It better be important.” I said while packing minwoo’s lunch in the kitchen

“it is important. Very important. I want to continue our talk last night which you ended by yourself when I didn’t have a chance to say any word.” I knew it. I knew that’ll be the answer if I asked what he’s doing here in the first place. The talk that I don’t want to have.

“and that is important you said?” I said as he lean his slender body to the counter next to me. I keep my straight face as I wash the dishes. Trying not to be bothered by his presence.

But the next sentence that came out from his mouth makes the world around me suddenly stop.

 

“Yes, because everything that involve you is important to me.”

 


There you go, the 2ND update!

I know it's still early but..

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE..

Thank you for supporting this story

and patiently waiting for every chapter.

your comments and subscribes.

Thank you so much!

let's be a better person and

make another series of good memories next year.

love love love.

Keep supporting and loving Bigbang too ^^

Kwon Jiyong . Choi Seunghyun . Dong Yongbae . Kang Daesung . Lee Seunghyun

Thank you for all the inspirations.

love.