The cold encounter..

HOT and COLD..

6 months later..

~ Author's POV

Jieun rumble around her working table. It's already late and there's still a lot of work that need to be done. 'Thank God, the class got canceled today' she thought. it's already a month since she start working in this company as a staff accountant. Eventhough she already got a job, but she also continue her study into a master study of accounting, just like what her parent wants for her.
Since she started working, she changed the class into night class. It's one of her way to make herself busy to forget everything that happened that changed her.

Jieun look at the clock, it's already 11pm. Her sister has been calling her nonstop but she only text her

"working late. I'll be home before midnight."

That means she has to come home right now, before she face the wrath of her mother. She pack up her bag, turn of her computer , wear her black chrome hearts hoodie then walk to the elevator. She get into the elevator and press the 1st floor button, but the elevator still going up, turns out there's still someone in the building upstairs. She plug her earphone and turn on her ipod, pull up her hoodie then close her eyes. A ding sound from the elevator doesn't make her eyes open. But the voices that come in did.
"Oppa~~ there's someone here, what if they see us~~" a girl voice said followed by giggles and smooch sound.

"Hmmm~~" the boy voice said with another smooch sound and this time with a moan from the girl.

Jieun open her eyes to see how many floor left until she can finally get away from these two annoying persons. But as she open her eyes, the boy also look at her. Their eyes met.

~Jiyong's pov

It's already late, I'm sure there's no one else in the building well except me and this girl. She's a backup dancer. A new one. With a nice body, nice face, spoiled, an easy prey for me. Just one smirk and an easy pick-up line then she'll be head over heals with me. Who doesn't? I'm GDragon.
I make out with her in the studio then decided to continue it my house so there'll be a smaller chance for anyone to interrupted my favorite time of the day. Well, she's not that good though, not a good kisser and her fake girly voice is kinda annoying but whatever it's not like I'm gonna see her again after tonight.
We get into the elevator with my face buried in her neck, well at least she has a good sense of perfume.

"Oppa~~ there's someone here, what if they see us~~" she said, I don't even remember her name.

"Hmmm~~" I said then I heard her moan.

With her still in my arms, I open my eyes and I see the person she talked about. It's a girl wearing a black hoodie. Chrome hearts. Leaning to the elevator wall. Her face is covered by the hoodie. There's something about this person seems familiar. I can't get to see her face. Suddenly, she turns toward me and open her eyes. IT'S HER!! The girl that I will never forget! The girl that stepped on my pride six months ago! The girl with a name that I will never forget to get revenge at. Han Jieun.

~ Author's POV
Realization hit him. Finally, he found her after all these months. He smirks then pull  the dancer away from his body giving her yet his seductive smile.

"Oppa just remember there's something I have to finish in the studio.. So why don't you go home first and I'll meet you there? Hmm?"

"You'll come right oppa?"

"I will."

"Okay." She said and went out as the elevator ding signing that they reach the 1st floor.

Jieun start to walk out too but someone's blocking her way. She look up and meet his face.

"We finally meet again or are you stalking me now?" Jiyong said with his signature smirk.

"Sorry, but I don't know you." jieun said try to walk away from him but he blocked her way again. She knew exactly who he is, the jerk from that concert.

"What? You kidding right? Aahh I know, you're playing hard to get.. Well well."

"I'm sorry, but I don't have any business with you so just get out of my way please." She said then walk pass him. Suddenly jiyong grab her hand and she turn around make her hoodie falls from her head as she look at him.

"Let go of my hand." She said. Jiyong is shocked as he saw the look in her eyes. It's different with the eyes from the girl 6months ago that he remember so well. This one seems so cold with no glimpse of emotion showing. It's cold, ice cold.
still dumbstruck by her cold eyes, jiyong doesn't even realize that jieun shrugged her hand from him and walk far far away.

 


HELLOOO~

There goes the 2nd chapter..

it's short, I know.. sorry

but atleast..

they finally meet again!!

so what do you think? ^^

anyway..

I want to thank you to everyone who subscribes to this story..

26 SUBSCRIBERS! WOW!!

thank you thank you thank you~

I also want to thank to everyone who read this story and for commenting~^^

love ya!

ps : I'm addicted to Daesung's singer's ballad now... gaahhhh HE's ANGELIC VOICE!!!