He's going crazy... for her.

HOT and COLD..

 

“Yes, because everything that involve you is important to me.”

 

Those words keeps ringing in my head.

His face became the only thing that’s on my sight.

His brown eyes stare right into mine.

Everything stops.

Except for my heart that’s beating fast irrationally.

 

“Noona! Hyung! I’m ready!” minwoo’s loud voice brings me back to reality.

I finally got my strength back to turn my face away from jiyong. I take minwoo’s lunch and pack it in his bag. Jiyong walk past us as he pats minwoo’s head. I watch as he went to his car and open his car door for minwoo.

“get in.” he said. Turns out he already open the door for me. The one to the seat beside him.

The drive to minwoo’s school was a short one. The car filled by minwoo’s voice while talking to jiyong. their laughters filled the car. My head? Still filled with his words. How come a simple sentence from his mouth can affect me this much. I just can’t figure it out.

Minwoo bid us goodbye as he walk out of the car after making sure jiyong keeps his promise to stay with us the whole day. Jiyong sealed his promise with their pinky fingers. Just like that minwoo feels contended and went to school with a wide smile on his face.

“so, where do you want to go now?” He said as he drive away from the school.

“Home.”

“you got no class today?”

“nope, but I’m going to the university later.”

“what for?”

“need to return some books back to the library.”

“I’ll take you there then.”

“you don’t need to. I’ll go there by myself.” I said as we pull up in front of my house.

“if you want to pick minwoo up, his school ends at 2. So let’s meet there. Thank you for the ride.” I said again as I walk out of the car and into the house. Not wanting to hear any word he’ll say. Maybe a shower will help me clear up my mind before it gets cloudier.

 

I wore my jacket. Pack all the books I need to bring in my bag and walk out of my room. But a sight stop my step.

“what are you doing here?”

“I told you, I’ll take you to the university.”

“and I told you, you don’t have to.”

“that too. But I promised to be with you and minwoo all day. and I don’t make promise I can’t keep. I told you that too.” He said pressuring on the ‘TOO’ word. and I lose the argument. All I can do is shake my head when he smile in victory.

But his smile suddenly left his face as a familiar sound came out. The sound of his stomach growling.

“Ha. That’s obviously not mine. Ha. Pfft.” He said.

“whatever you say.” I said and walk out the house with him walking behind me to his car.

The drive is the same quiet drive. Only the song on the radio can be heard. I thought he’ll be the same old persistent jiyong that will talk about the same thing why he came this morning. But it turns out, he keeps quiet. Thank God.

 

~Author’s POV

The air in the car has became colder with the silence that happens. Jiyong has decided to hold back even though he’s been itching to told her everything, but knowing her it’s gonna be easy. He took a glance of her figure whose staring outside the window.

“Pull over here.” Her voice wake him up from his trance

“what? Why?”

“just stop.”

“wait here. If you want. But seriously, just wait in the car.” She said and walk out of the door before he got the chance to say anything.

He watch her back as she walk. He watch every single step she take until she’s lost into a store. He doesn’t understand until now why her back view looks so beautiful but painful. The view of her walking away from him. The one that he saw last night at YG’s Parking lot. The view that made him stay awake the entire night, not being able to work, let alone sleep. The view that made him drive early in the morning just to get another chance to talk with her.

‘you’re going crazy, kwon jiyong.’ he said as he rest his head on the steering wheel.

The sound of door open wake him up from his trance. Jiyong lift his head abruptly and look at her. She’s carrying paperbags. Once she’s inside, she give one of the paperbags to him. The tasty smell from the food is already tempting his stomach.

“here.” She said making him raise his eyebrow confused.

“what is this?”

“breakfast. For your stomach that made sound a while ago.” She said.

“ya! I told you that’s not mine!” it’s his. Obviously. How can he not be hungry when he barely eat last night, let alone this morning when jieun is the only thing he can think about.

“oh really? Well I’ll take the food back then..”

“WAIT. No!” he said taking the paper bag away from her.

“why?”

“b-because, you can’t take back something that you already gave! You’ll get bad luck, aishh how can you not now that. You really are a clueless girl.” He said shaking his head.

“whatever you say kwon jiyong.” she said while he just smile proudly and start to dig into his paperbag.

Then jieun’s phone ring.

“yoboseyo..” She said. It’s in sung.

“good morning, eun..” he said.

“morning oppa..” jieun said making jiyong who was eating turn his head on her.

“have you eat breakfast yet? Wanna get breakfast together?” he said.

“I’m having my breakfast now oppa.” Everytime the word oppa came out from , jiyong feelsh his body cringed.

“ahh.. I’m late then. Have any plans today?”

“hmm.. I’m going to the university first, then pick minwoo up at school.”

“ahh.. want me to take you there?”

“it’s okay oppa, actually I’m on my way already.”

“really? Alone?”

“No, I’m with jiyong.” as his name been said, he smile again. ‘HA! She’s with me hyung!’ he said in his mind.

“jiyong? this early morning?”

“mm..”

“well that’s new.”

“yeah..”

“I miss you, eun.”

“I know oppa.”

“you know? Really?”

“of course I know, because I’m that miss-able.” She said and insung laugh out loud that it can be heard by jiyong who is… well.. had his jawdropped on the car floor when he heard jieun said that sentence.

‘IS SHE CRAZY? WHAT THE HELL DID SHE JUST SAID? MISS-ABLE?WHAT IS THAT EVEN A WORD? OH MY, I’M GONNA THROW UP.’ He literally scream in his mind.

“hahahahahaa.. alright then miss-able eun, can I see you today? When will you be home?”

“I don’t know yet oppa.”

“arasseo, I’ll just come by later. I gotta go now, bye eun.”

“bye oppa.” She said and hung up the phone and look at her said seeing jiyong eating his food but with more aggressive.

“jiyong, are you going that hungry? Breathe.”

“wae? Something’s wrong? Nothing’s wrong.”

“oh there is something wrong, you’re eating like you’re going to kill the food. Did the food do something wrong to you? Or are you THAT Hungry?”

“YES! I’M THAT HUNGRY!” He said finishing his food with one big bite while jieun can only looking at him weirdly. He clean his mouth and start his car again while mumbling madly.

“miss-able my .” He mumble.

 


I'm sorry.

I'm Sorry.

For not updating since a long time ago.

I'm a bad author for not updating.

Sorry.

Really sorry.

Thank you for still supporting, reading, commenting and subscribing this story.

Works have been eating my time away.

But I promise you guys to continue this story.

I'm not gonna end it hurriedly and make a bad ending.

I'm gonna continue it just as how it suppose to be.

and end it when it is the time to end but trust me it's not anytime soon.

I'll try my best.

For all of you readers.

Love you so much <3