His plan is working... ?

HOT and COLD..

JIEUN's POV

It's the exact 6.55 am , when we arrived in the meeting room. After a long cranky way from jiyong's apartment to YG Building. Everyone in the meeting room seems surprised seeing him there 5minutes before the meeting even started. It turns out, it's a very rare thing to see G-Dragon doesn't come late to a meeting. Even if it's his concert meeting.

I sit there beside him throughout the meetings. Sajangnim told me to write down things that jiyong has to do. Clothes fitting, stage preparation, new song preparation, Music Video. I wrote down all those things in my journal.

As the meeting ends, all the staffs went out of the meeting room. Jiyong bow at sajangnim then walked out, I bow at him as well and follow jiyong. Jiyong's face looks stressed. Well that's understandable if you have so many things to do but so little time and yet you have to look perfect to everyone.

AUTHOR's POV 

Jiyong walk into the studio and slumps on one of the seats. No one's there, only both of them. He rest his head on the table. Being stressed up like this is an usual thing for him, he's always like this when it comes to a concert or comeback preparation. The only thing he needs is a distraction.

"G-dragon-ssi, do you need anything? If not then I'll wait outside." As he heard that voice, he realize his distraction is standing right there staring at him. He shots his head up looking at her.

"Nothing, just stay here."

"Why?"

"Because I might need anything and I hate to have to look for you." Jiyong said calmly.

"Hm? Okay." She said and sit on one of the sofa there.

 Without he realize it, jiyong is staring at jieun who is sitting quietly on the sofa. No words are said. It's like the time pass happily as jiyong looking at her.

"G-dragon-ssi, are you just going to stare at me all day? Creepy." She said without even looking at him.

"W-WHAT? NO, I'm not staring at you. And what did you say? Creepy?? I'm creepy? Yah! I'm your boss." jiyong said

"Who? You? Sajangnim is my boss, you're just some idol that I need to take care of. What makes you think that you're my boss? Weird."

"YAH! I'm the one who ask sajangnim to hire you to be my manager. So yeah, technically I'm your boss. Live with that. Don't talk to me like that."

"Well if you're my boss and you don't like the way I talk then just fire me. It's as easy as that." Jieun said, this time he look directly to his eyes. Jiyong strucked as he saw that cold pair of eyes again. 'Calm down, jiyong. Be kind, make her beg for you later.' He said it repeatedly in his mind.

"No, I won't fire you. Calm down okay, sorry if you think I've been staring you and snapped like that." Jiyong said gently. Now jieun is confused, 'what happened? Does he have a double personality or something?'

"Whatever you say." She said. Jiyong just smile.

"Jieun, have you had breakfast?"

"Hm." She said while looking at her phone, her sister has been sending her text message this morning.

"Hey, I'm asking you. Go eat some breakfast if you haven't. I don't want to lose another manager." He said.

"Fine. I'll go."

"Wait..” jiyong said and take her phone away from her hand.

“HEY! What the hell are you doing?” Jieun said to him, annoyed. Jiyong punched in somethings then give it back to her. Suddenly his phone ring.

"That's my number. I'll call you if I need anything." He said then she take her phone back and go to the cafetaria. Meanwhile jiyong just chuckle as she walk out of the room.

Jieun greet the ahjumma in the cafetaria and grab her food. She sit on the back chair and take her phone out of her pocket. Her phone vibrate signalling there's a new message came. She look at her phone.

From : G-Boss

"Come back here after you're done having breakfast. Don't you dare come here if you haven't eat."

'Seriously? G-Boss? More like G-Brat.' She said to herself. She tie her hair and start eating her breakfast calmly.

Meanwhile in the studio, jiyong is smiling while listening to the song that he's been working on. He whistle , smile , jump around , dancing to the song.

"Wow, someone's excited." A voice coming into the room. It's seunghyun. But instead of being shy, jiyong just keep doing what he's doing. Seunghyun came into the studio with seungri and yongbae. The three of them just shake their heads watching their leader's behaviour.

“yah! kwon jiyong, stop moving around! I got dizzy just looking at you.” Seunghyun said again as he sat on the sofa.

“whatever you say, hyung~~”

“why are you so happy? Weird.” Yongbae ask him.

“Ah.. I know! It must be about jieun noona! What happened hyung? Your plan start to work?How?” seungri ask jiyong too. Instead of answering right away, jiyong swaying his way to seungri and put his arm around maknae’s shoulders.

“Seungri-ah.. everything needs a process, you just have to wait for the perfect chance to come then BAM! Everything will start to work the way you want it to be~~” jiyong said in a rhythm of a song while having his famous gummy smile.

“Wuaahhh! You are definitely G-Dragon, hyung! The best!” Seungri giving him 2 thumbs up.

Suddenly the studio door open again, revealing jieun. She finished her breakfast and walk to the studio right away. She bows politely to all the members in the studio then take a seat on one of the chair. She doesn’t even take a look at jiyong.

“ehem.. jieun, seeing you here that means you had your breakfast right?”

“obviously.”

“How can you just got back at this time? Where did you have your breakfast? Itaewon? What if I’m late to my schedule just because you had a long breakfast.”

“You told me to have breakfast, now you’re nagging me because I had breakfast? Are you having a double personality or something? And by the way, I checked your schedule and you don’t have anything to do for like 5hours. So you’re not gonna be late for anything, g-dragon.”

“yah, you better start calling me the name I put on your phone!”

“okay then, Obviously, G-Brat.”

“ahh… that’s bett--- WAIT? WHAT DID YOU CALLED ME? That obviously not my name on your phone!”

“It is.”

“No it’s not! I didn’t wrote that, I named it G-Boss!”

“Well, I changed it.”

“what?? You’ve got to be kidding me..”

“no I’m not. Go see it for yourself if you want.” She said offering her phone to him. He took it and look at his name. it is G-Brat.

“YAH!!! HOW CAN YOU CHANGED IT?!! I’M YOUR BOSS!”

“don’t like it? fire me then. I told you, if you don’t like it then just say the word and I’ll quit.” She look into his eyes. He shivered from that cold stare again. Suddenly she stand up from her seat and walk facing him.

“Here’s the thing, G-Dragon.. Don’t ever dare touching my phone again, I don’t care who you are. Don’t ever touch my things. If you don’t want to be called G-Brat then stop being a brat. And I tell you once again, if you don’t like how I do things, how I talk or anything then JUST. FIRE. ME.” she said pushing her tone on that 3 words. Jiyong and everyone in the room was stunned, jawdropping everywhere. No one ever successfully cornered G-Dragon like that. Jieun distance herself from jiyong and take a deep breath.

“since you don’t have any schedule right now, I’ll be outside. I’ll pick you up when it’s time to go. Laters, G-Brat.”  She said and bow to the others before going out of the studio.

Jiyong just stand there, not moving. He just blink and blink and blink his eyes. He doesn’t know what to do, what to say. All he knew is that he was shocked. His head filled with something seems like fire. He is furious, he wants to yell to her but nothing came out from his mouth as he was greeted with her cold pair of stare.

Meanwhile, seunghyun seungri and yongbae burst out laughing. Noticing how funny jiyong’s face is right now. it’s their first time too seeing jiyong like this after 8 years spending time together.

“HUAHAHAHAHA THAT IS SOMETHING….” Yongbae said can’t hold his laughter anymore.

“seungri-ah, remind me again what’s his goal with jieun?” seunghyun said wiping hie tears of laughter.

“To make her fall for him, beg for him so he can have his revenge by rejecting her in the end, hyung..”

“And, why was he so happy when we came here earlier?” Seunghyun ask again.

“because he thought that his plan starting to work..”

“after what we saw a while ago, how’s the plan working now?” Seunghyun said holding his laughter again, teasing his furious dongsaeng.

“NOT NICE! NOT PRETTY!” the three of them said in unison, using the lyrics of their song ‘How Gee’ and say it the exact same way as if they’re in a concert. That makes jiyong glared at the three of them. He screams in frustration followed by the laughter of s.


NEW CHAPTER HAS COME~

please please keep commenting ^^

I'll be very grateful if you do..

at first I wasn't going to finish this chapter this night..

but something came up , I'm really really upset and I need some distraction..

So I wrote this :)

ps :

you wanna know what thing came up?

BIGBANG IS HAVING A FREE FAN MEETING TOMORROW

AND I CAN'T GO!!

wanna know why??

BECAUSE MY MOM WON'T ALLOW ME TO GO BECAUSE OF SOME STUPID REASON!! GAAAAHHH >.<

I'M LITERALLY CRYING HARD RIGHT NOW TT^TT

I CAN'T MEET SEUNGHYUNS, DAESUNG, YONGBAE TOMORROW TT^TT