The first crack.

HOT and COLD..

~Jieun's POV

Today I stand in front of YG building again with my head held up high. Bigbang has a GMarket  photoshoot  this morning that's why jiyong called me this morning telling me to pick him up in the office instead of his apartment. Seeing some high school teenagers standing outside the building is a daily view for me now. Touching my thumb on the fingerprints machine, and walk inside the building.

I go straight to the studio where jiyong said he'll be and there he is bobbing his head into the music played. No one else there, only him. 

"Jiyong-ssi.." I called him out. I made a promise to myself that I will calling him in formal way to make it more professional for me and erasing all the irrelevant feelings.

"Oh! You're here.." He said and turn the music off.

"Ready to go now?" I ask.

"Yeah, let's go." He said and walk out of the studio, I followed him from behind.

His skin figure, wearing skinny black jeans, white plain tshirt covered with grey cardigans and sneakers that from what I saw it's nike. I was going to take van but he told me to drive his car instead.  The drive to the shooting place is  silence. No words said. I take alook to my side , jiyong is sitting on the passanger seat with his head leaning to the window. His eyes are closed. The dark circles below his eyes are showing how tired he'd be.

"Are you done staring at me? You're driving, get your eyes on the road." He said calmly with his eyes still closed. How did he know?

"Oh, I'm sorry jiyong-ssi. It's just you seems so tired. Sorry to interrupt your rest." I said and get my eyes back on the road.

"Still with the formal talk, huh?" He said again.

"Yeah, I told you my reasons. Do you want me to tell you again jiyong-ssi?"

"No, I've heard more than enough." He said.

Just like that, we finally arrived at the shooting place. Turns out all the bigbang members are already here. Jiyong went straight to the make up room to get ready. I stand outside and meet byeongyeong oppa. We talk for a while until a voice came out.

"Hyung! Jiyong hyung has come? I saw his car outside-- oh! Jieun noona!!!" It's seungri wearing a blue leather jacket.

"Seungri-ah.." I said.

"Noona, you drove jiyong hyung's car?"

"Yeah.."

"Waeyo?"

"He told me to drive his car instead of the van. Why?"

"Hmm.. Nothing. It's just jiyong hyung is barely let anyone drove his car." Seungri said smiling sheepisly.

"Maybe because jieun already drove it once when she took jiyong to the hospital that night." Another voice came in, it's seunghyun.

"Annyeonghaseyo, seunghyun-ssi.."

"Hello jieun.." He said waving at me.

"Aahh.. Noona, thank you for saving jiyong hyung. I loveyou , you are awesome!!!" Seungri said placing his arm around my shoulders.

"LEE SEUNGHYUN! Stop playing around! Go get ready!" Jiyong yell at seungri as he came out of the make up room.

"NEH HYUNG! Bye jieun noona" seungri said and walk into the make up room while jiyong just walk away without even looking at me.

Finally the photoshoot start, I have to say that jiyong looks different when he's with the rest of the boys. It's like they're not bigbang, they're just 5 kids who grew up together, play with each other. The type of kids that you see in a playground playinghide and seek together. They seems free, joking here and there, teasing everyone, like they're in the same age. Even seungri and daesung keeps teasing seunghyun.

"Great view huh?" Byeongyeong oppa suddenly said standing beside me looking at the boys.

"Neh.. They seems so happy." I said.

"Yeah, they're always like this when together. Play like little kids but still taking their jobs seriously."

"Hmmm.."

"Bigbang is like a puzzle. Every member is a  piece of the puzzle. They're unique in their own way. Daesung with his smile, and angelic voice. Taeyang with his caring attitude towards the member, the dancing machine. Seungri with his talk, joke that can light up the mood. Seunghyun with his big hyung feels, his deep voice rap and his love for his dongsaeng. Last, Jiyong with his leadership, how he always thought about s first than himself. All five of them complete the puzzle. No one can replace any one of them."

"Woah, oppa.. You really have a lot to talk about them."

"Yeah, try spend years practically living with them. Then you'll see them just like how I see them right now." I laugh at his words. Byeongyeong oppa really spent almost 24/7 with them. That's why he knew everything.

"Jiyong is hard to handle. But bear with him, he's not as bad as people think."

"But he's not a saint either.." I said.

"Exactly. But seriously, be patient with him." He said and laugh.

"I will oppa.."  I said and the photographer called it out. The photoshoot is finally finished. The boys are keep playing with each other then walk to the display to see how the picture came out. Seungri taking picture of himselfs with his phone, while the others just laugh in satisfaction with how the photo came out.

"Han jieun, bring me water.." Jiyong said and walk to change his clothes.

I walk to the staff and get the water that jiyong wanted. Suddenly I heard ruckus from outside. A lot of security standing there.

"What happened?" I ask to one of them.

"The fans find out about bigbang being here. There are a lot of them outside waiting to see the boys, some of them trying to get inside." He said. I thanked him for the information and walk back to the make up room to give jiyong the water.

"What took you so long?"

"There's a ruckus outside, fans find out about you shooting here. They're waiting and wanting to get in, jiyong ssi." I said.

"Really? Well then let's leave now." He said and the boys just agree.

After bowing to the staff, we're ready to go outside. I stand beside jiyong to protect him. As the door open, my ears filled with the spind of screaming girls. They're surrounding us. I walk right beside jiyong, carrying his thom browne bag.

"Who's that girl?!" The first girl shout right into my ears

"Oppa who is that?? Why is she carrying your bag??" Then another girl shout.

"YAH! Who are you?!! Get away from jiyong oppa!!" Then there's another shout followed by other screaming.

"YAH GET OUT OF THE WAY, WE WANT TO SEE OPPA!!!!" and that was the last sentence that I heard before I hear a loud slap sound and feel a stinging pain on my cheek. Someone just slapped me. Great.

Thank God the car is parked near the front door, I go to the driver seat and jiyong et into the passanger seat beside me. Then we drove off the crowded place. I can still the stinging pain on my cheek, that girl really know how to slap a person.

"Pull over." Jiyong suddenly said.

"What?"

"I said pull over, jieun. Now." Confused with what his intention is, I pull over and he told me to get out of the car. Is he kicking me out?

"I'll drive, you take the passanger seat."

"No, it's okay jiyong-ssi let me drive."

"Yah! Just do what I said." He said and I just take a seat on the passanger seat.

I stare outside the window, then I feel something cold on my stinging cheek. I look to my side and see jiyong is driving with one hand while his other hand is handing a cold bottle of water that I brought him touching the bottle to my cheek.

"Hold it there, your cheek is red. She must've slapped you hard."

"Oh, it's okay you don't have to jiyong-ssi."

"Will you just stop?!"

"Stop what?"

"Just stop with all the formal talk thing! Okay I get it, you're not over reacting. I was wrong that I talked to you like that! I'm sorry. So just drop it!" He yelled at me while looking at me with his intense eyes.

"I've had enough with your 'try to be professional' crap. Now you're hurt, I'm worried like hell and yet you still do that?. Stop it! That night, I hate showing my weakness to somebody else. That's why I lashed out my anger on you. I'm sorry." I'm stunned.

"So you do know how to say sorry, jiyong-ssi." I said.

"I swear to God if I hear you calling my name with -ssi again, I will crash this car to the tree, han jieun! I hate it! Call me G-brat or anything you used to call me, but not the formal thing!!" He said.

"Okay then, G-brat." I said finally.

"Finally. Much better." He said exhale his breath with relieve.

"Yaa keep pressing that bottle to your cheek. It's so red right now." He said pressing his hand on my hand that holding the bottle.

He said he worried when I get slapped. When I get hurt. What was that supposed to mean? Is he..... No that can't be happening. No way. No. He just said that on accident. No I won't let my iced heart atttacked by those stupid unnecessary feeling. I freezed and made a wall to my heart on that rainy day. Nothing can crack the wall I made.

"One more thing. Next time, don't stand beside me , don't protect me. I will be the one who protect you." He said while looking into my eyes.

Then I hear it, a crack. My wall that I made months ago has cracked. I'm screwed. My heart is in danger.


well, what do you think?

hahahaa..

thank you for all the comments..

I'll try my best to reply everyone of them.

see ya on the next update ^^

LOVE YOU!

ps :

I'm still having a concert hangover from GD's CONCERT last sunday!!!!!!

it was PERFECT! and TOP was there!!! Solo stage!! ^^