Seungri's idea..

HOT and COLD..

~Jieun’s POV

I sit on the seat beside the window. Looking outside the window, that jerk’s face came into my mind again. His face from a while ago, when I left him standing outside the parking lot of YG Building. Why did he do that? What does he want this time?. Those questions keep lingering in my mind. His behavior these days are as strange as hell. Morning coffee, flowers and not to forget that cheesy lame note with that lame pick up lines. Why did he changed all of a sudden?. 

I shrugged away those thoughts. I plug my earphone to my ear and start playing song in my ipod randomly. I don’t know is it my iPod mocking me or what, bigbang song come into my ear. His voice filled the first part of the song. That voice is different with the voice when he talk to me. I close my eyes and I can hear this voice is filled with feelings hidden behind those lyrics.

The bus arrived on the bus stop near the university. I get off the bus and start walking to my class. I’m late this time, thanks to that jerk. I turn off the iPod, walk into the class , apologize to the lecturer, and sit on the back. I take out my notes and start to focus for the rest of the class. I can’t let anything bother me at this moment, especially all the useless thoughts about that jerk.

~Author’s POV

Jiyong slumps on his chair and let out a desperate sigh. He stare at the air, his mind replaying all the thing that happened with jieun a while ago over and over again. Her cold eyes, cold words. Suddenly he scream letting out his stress and messing his hair with his hand. Hoping it will get rid of everything . His scream shocked all s in the studio.

“YAH!! KWON JIYONG!!!WHAT THE HELL?!! You ruined my beauty sleep!!” TOP yell at jiyong annoyed and lay his head back to the sofa.

“Hyung! What’s wrong??” seungri being the curious one after nearly threw away his phone when he heard his hyung screaming.

“Shut up seungri.. don’t ask me anything.” Jiyong said then rest his head back to the chair. Suddenly his phone ring, it’s a text from his personal manager. His eyes widened as he read the text. Then he furiously pressing the call button.

“Hyung! What do you mean you want to take sometime to rest???”

“aah, mianhe jiyong, you know I never take my vacation and I think this is the right time so I can spend time with my kid.”

“WHAT?! Are you kidding me??”

“Aniyo.. I already talked to sajangnim and he gave me 2 months time.”

“2 MONTHS ??!! ARE YOU FREAKING SERIOUS??! HYUNG!!”

“Annyeong jiyong-ah, be well.. see you in 2 months!” then he hung up the phone call.

“WAIT! HYUNG!! Hello?? Hyung!” Jiyong yell again. The other members can literally see a imagination smoke came out fuming through his head.

“Jiyong-ah, what happened man? Tell us what’s wrong. Don’t keep yelling like that!” youngbae ask his lifetime bestfriend.

“Everything! Everything went wrong, youngbae-ah! First, my perfect plans are ruined again and again. That girl ruined everything! She turned down every single things that I did for her and now manager hyung said that he’ll be leaving for two months!!aaarrghhh!!”

“What? Hyung is leaving? Wae?”

“I don’t know, he said he want to take sometime to spend with his son, whatever doesn’t really matters what his reason is. What matters is, How can I survive 2 freaking months without someone doing everything for me??! GAAHH!! My bad day has turned into worst.” Jiyong said. Yongbae can’t say anything so he just tap his bestfriend’s shoulder. Suddenly seungri start to talk.

“Hyung, you know. If you see all of these with more calm, there’s an easy solutions for both of your problems.”

“Seungri-ah, just leave jiyong hyung alone.” Daesung said while thinking of the right sentence to reply his sister’s exaggerated texts.

“aniyo hyung, I’m just trying to help. I have a great idea this time seriously.”

“alright.. say it, maknae.”

“you have 2 problems right? That girl being farther away from you and manager hyung leaving. There’s one simple solution hyung. You need someone to professionally works for you as soon as possible, being your manager will force that person to always be close to you, following you anywhere you go, right?”

“skip to the point, maknae!”

“aigoo.. my impatient hyungnim.. my point is, why don’t you hire that girl as your manager?”

“WHAT? Are you crazy?”

“no, I’m not! Think of it hyung, if she became your manager all your problem will be solved. you need someone to take care of your needs i.e a manager. Checked. You want to make her close to you so you can get that revenge plan work out. Checked. She will always be with you because it’s her work. Hm?” seungri said. Then there’s a light starting to lit up in jiyong’s head.

“WAH!! LEE SEUNGHYUN! You are a genius when it comes to this kind of thing! But how can I make her my manager?”

“hyung, you are the closest to sajangnim, talk to him and she already an employee here right? That makes it a lot easier.”

“maknae.. I owe you man.. I will give you a solo part in our next album!” jiyong said stood up and hug his maknae.

“REALLY HYUNG?!”

“yeah of course! Okay, I’m going to talk to hyunsuk hyung now! gotta go! See ya later, I love you maknae!” Jiyong said then burst outside the studio walking in fast pase to sajangnim’s office with smile on his face.

Meanwhile in the studio, seungri just look at jiyong smiling proudly.

“yah, little seunghyun. Why are you helping him with that girl? You know he might break that girl heart anyway right?”

“ani.. this time is different, without he realize it, he already falls head over heels to that girl. And it’s the first time I see jiyong hyung like that.”

“what? I don’t get it.” yongbae said confused with what the maknae said. Suddenly seungri hug his hyung’s shoulders.

“yongbae hyung, get a girlfriend first then you’ll understand.” Seungri said with a smirk, resulting with a loud smack on his head from yongbae.


HELLO EVERYONE! ^^

there's the new chapter?

what do you think? :D

is seungri's idea will end up bad or good? lol

Thank you for your comments and for subscribing! ^^

I'm sorry if I can't reply your comments one by one these days..

because college and my thesis are taking most of my free time..

but don't worry! I will always have time to write new chapter for you guys! ^^

Keep commenting though~

your comments really make my day brighter and happier :D

love ya!