Minwoo's birthday part 2

HOT and COLD..

~Jieun's POV

 "Omma! Guess who jieun noona bring as my birthday present?"

"Who? It's a person?" It's jihye unnie. Then jiyong step foot into my house, I can see everyone is shocked.

"Annyeong haseyo kwon jiyong imnida. You may know me as G-Dragon from bigbang." He said bowing at everyone.

"A-a-annyeonghaseyo, G-Dragon ssi."

"Jiyong. It's weird to hear my stage name when I'm not on stage." He said and smile.

"Oh okay.. I'm jihye, jieun's older sister and this is my husband, "

"Aah, minwoo's mother?"

"N-neh.." She stutters. Yes, jihye unnie is a big fan of G-Dragon too.

Then jiyong introduce himself to my mother and she just smile. Then we sit on the dinning table. Jiyong take a seat beside me.

"So, jiyong.. How do you know jieun?" My mom ask.

"She works in YG, my management. She used to be a accounting staff. But my manager suddenly left to be with his family, sajangnim knows her works so he ask her to be my manager."

"Aah that so.. Jieun-ah, why did you never told me that you work in YGE??"

"Because you'll bugging me to take photos and ask for their signature."

"Yah!" Jihye unnie nudge my leg and send me a death glare.

"And you're here now. Must be because jieun keep bothering you to come?" My mom said. I bowed down, I can't argue with her. I just can't, knowing the pain that I caused her is nothing than the pain hearing her cold words to me everyday.

"Anieyo.. I'm the one who keep her late because of my busy schedule. Today, when my schedule ends she seems to be in a hurry. I meet her walking fast on the sidewalk. So I told her that I'll drive her home, and here we are now." Jiyong said explaining everything.

"How's her work?she must be disturbing you. The only thing she does best is making people worry and make troubles. So don't trust her too much."

"Omma.." Jihye unnie said as she saw me bowing my head down. I don't even had the nerve to look at her in the eyes. I deserve this.

"No, not at all. She's awesome, she did everything perfectly, she's punctual. She makes my job a lot easier." He said and look at me smiling. Did he just compliment me?.

Jiyong's last sentence makes the condition warm again as we eat. Minwoo keeps talking how awesome jiyong is and how he always come to bigbang's concerts. Jiyong pat minwoo's head and pinch his cheek once in a while. He looks normal. G-Human.

"Hey, can I borrow you phone charger? My phone is dead and since we have the same phone so..." Jiyong said as soon as the dinner ends. Everyone is gathering in the living room, listening to minwoo whose having a call from his other grandparent.

"Yeah sure." I said and walk to my room to get the charger.

"So this is your room." I turn around abruptly, finding jiyong who is standing in my room flipping the page of something on the table. MY SKETCH BOOK!!

"Don't touch anything!" I said and take away the book from him.

"You can draw?" He said.

"None of your business. Here's your charger, and go charge your phone in the hall." I said giving him the charger. He raise one of his eyebrows and walk out of my room.

I look outside, it's already dark. Pitch black. The night has come again. I go to my balcony and take a seat on the bench. I fold my knees close to my chest inhaling the night breeze. I can hear the laughter from the living room. 'They're happy, dad.. Don't worry..' Is all I said in my mind, hoping my father up there will hear it.

Then I feel someone is sitting beside me. I look at my side, it's jiyong. His eyes are staring to the night sky.

"Great view." He said.

"It is." It is a great view from here especially at night. The dark sky decorated with the lights spreading all over the city.

"Your family seems nice.. Minwoo is cute though. Now I know why you're close to seungri. They are exactly the same."

"Yeah.. They are. Seungri always reminded me of minwoo."

"Where's your dad?"

"He... Passed away a few months ago."

"Oh.. I'm sorry, I didn't know."

"It's okay.."

Then the silence came back again, only the sound of the night wind and the whisper sound of laughter can be heard.

 

~AUTHOR's POV

" I'm sorry for what happened a while ago.." Jieun suddenly said making jiyong confused.

"Sorry? Sorry for what?"

"For how my mom kinda interrogate you."

"Aahh.. That.. It's nothing, my mom is worse." He said chuckling.

"My mom always have a trust issues on me. She never trust me with anything, because she thought I will ruin everything." Jieun said. She doesn't know why she suddenly opened up to him. Jiyong just keep silent, listening to every word she said.

"There's one day, when minwoo was still a baby. Jihye unnie told me to feed him. Damn, you should see the look on my mom's face. It's like I'm going to kill the kid and it's like the spoon that I'm carrying has turned into a knife." She continued. Jiyong can't say anything. He's trying to read any expression from her face. But nothing shows. No sadness. No anger. No dissappointment. Nothing.

"Ughh.. Why am I telling you this.." Jieun suddenly realize that she has been telling him the things she had in her mind.

"Maybe because I'm that irresistable.." Jiyong said smirking.

"Conceited Brat." Jieun said.

"But, why didn't you tell her what you're feeling? Defend yoursefl?"

"Because I deserved it." Jieun said in a low voice.

"Hyung! Noona! Let's open my presents! Come on! Go go go!" Minwoo said standing by the balcony door jumping by himself. Minwoo walks to jiyong and drag him to the living room.  Jiyong smilling and follow minwoo, but his mind is somewhere else. 'What did she said? She deserves it? Why? I mean , what her mom said was pretty harsh.'

Then jieun get up from her seat, and go to the living room.

"WOAAHH!! NERF GUNS!!!! NOONA YOU ARE THE BEST NOONA EVER!!!!!" Minwoo scream as he open jieun's present. He run to her and hug her tight.

"Gomawo noona.." He said to her ear.

"No problem minwoo. But promise me you have to be a good kid."

"YES SIR!" Minwoo said and run back to where his presents are. Jieun's family and also jiyong only laugh seeing how minwoo happily running around.

Meanwhile, jieun just leans against the wall and see the happy moment that's pictured in front of her. Her mom, jihye unnie, jin sung oppa, and minwoo looks very happy. ‘Thank God they're happy. I've caused them too much pain.  no matter what they say to me, no matter how much hurtful words mom said. I will accept it all.It's the least I can do for them. Anything for their happiness.' She thought.  She helplessly smile seeing her family.

The thing that jieun doesn't know is that jiyong has been looking at her. He saw her smile. His eyes wide as he saw her smile. It's like he found a lost treasure, he finally read something from her face, a feeling, an expression. Sadness. That smile contain sadness. 'why?'. His mind is working hard to solve that one question, but suddenly he realized. ‘wait? Why should I care? What if she was sad? Is that gonna effect my plan? No. I’m just gonna get that revenge and go. Get your mind straight, Kwon Jiyong.’

with that he shrugged those thoughts about the question far away,

but the thing is that most part of his brain is already occupied with the thought of the mystery of Han Jieun.

He just doesn’t realized it.

yet.

 


THERE'S THE PART 2!

Jieun starts to open up a little..

the mystery of Han Jieun..

What do you think?

anyway, I read all your comments, and I was like ..

'DAMN! why didn't that "misunderstanding minwoo as jieun's son" came up into my mind when I wrote the chapter?!"

I regret it so much.. pabo me..

My brain just didn't seems to focus these days.. mianhe..

well, even then I hope you like the storyline so far :)

LOVE YOU READERS~ ^^ <3