His promise. Her Wish.

HOT and COLD..

"So you're not gonna answer me?"

"Answer what else?" I said as we were waiting in his car in front of minwoo's school gate.

"My Question of course!"

"Which question?" I know which question he meant.

"You know which!" Of course I know.

"Seriously jiyong, you've been asking me that question for like 30minutes and I gave you te answer already. What else do you want?" Yes, he's been asking what is my relationship with insung oppa for like half hour now, nonstop.

"I want the real answer! And no I'm not buying 'he's my childhood oppa.' thing."

"Well that's your problem not mine." I said looking through the window to the school gate wishing minwoo will come out soon.

"YA! I mean come on Han Jieun."

"Stop it, kwon jiyong."

"In sung ahjussi is noona's first love hyung.." Wait. WHO SAID THAT?! I turn my head around and see the source of the voice. Park min woo, sitting on the backseat munching bread. WHEN DID THIS KID GET IN?!

"You shocked me! When did you came in?"

"A while ago, when you both were busy arguing with each other." My jaw dropped. This kid.

"Hyung, noona was head over heels with him back then. Like if girls these days only see you, noona only see that ahjussi."

"YA PARK MIN WOO! How can you possibly know when You're not even born yet!"

"eomma told me." Han Jihye. Just you wait.

"So hyung, where are we going now?" Minwoo said. I look at jiyong and notice that he's been quiet.

"Hyung.." Minwoo called him again.

"Oh. Minwoo ya.. Hmm I need to take something, you don't mind if we go to YG first right?"

"Y....G... As in YG BUILDING? OMO. HYUNG. HOW CAN I MIND." Minwoo said and jiyong just give him a faint smile.

"Arasso, let's go then."

Jiyong suddenly became really quiet. No more asking me about sung oppa. Is it because what minwoo said? Maybe. I don’t know.

We arrived in YG Building in no time He parked the car in the basement then take us to his studio. Still no word came out.

“Jiyong-ah!” Someone said as we walk through the hallway.

“Oh. Blo Hyung. Haru-ya annyeong!” It’s Tablo with His cute daughter Haru.

“Oh there’s jieun too.. Annyeong Jieun-ah! Haru ya greet unnie..” Tablo said and haru send me her shy smile. So cute.

“Annyeonghaseyo Tablo-ssi.. Annyeong Haru-ya..” I said.

“Yaa.. Jieun, I told you to drop the formalities with me.”

“neeh.. sorry.” I said, suddenly someone is tugging my t-shirt. I look down and it’s Minwoo.

“Oh! Minwoo-ya, it’s Tab---“

“Annyeonghaseyp Tablo ahjussi, My name is Park Minwoo, Jieun noona’s nephew.” He said suddenly cutting my sentence and bow.

“Annyeong Minwoo..” Tablo said.

Minwoo then walk to Haru and extend his hand, introduce himself. Brave kid. While Haru is being shy and hide behind her father’s legs. Cute. Few minutes later, They play together running all over YG Hallway. Kids. Shy at first then became best friend few minutes later. I wish adults still can have that kind of relationship. Simple. No drama.

I was talking with Tablo oppa, when Tukutz called him to the studio.

“I gotta go, jieun. Talk to you again later.” He said.

“Neh, I better go check on jiyong too.” I said. Tablo is indeed a very nice person and a good father.

We said our goodbyes and after making sure that the kids are playing safely in the living room, I go to jiyong’s studio to check up on him. He looks busy. His hands are busy typing on the computer while his eyes are focused to the screen.

“jiyong..” I said and he look at me for a second.

“oh. Five minute and I’ll be done. Just wait.” He said and I go to the living room again seeing the kids playing.

Five minutes became One Hour when Jiyong finally came out of his studio and said..

“Done. Let’s go.” He said.

“you’re done, hyung?” Minwoo said as he playing with my phone since Haru already went home.

“yup! Minwoo-ya let’s go get some ice cream!” Jiyong said.

“Assaaa! Go Go Go !” Minwoo said happily.

I just shake my head and follow them to the car. We get into the car and Jiyong drive us to an Ice Cream parlor. After they both decided what kind of ice cream they want and demanded me to buy them. I just rolled my eyes and went outside the car while they high fived with each other. Kids.


We arrived home. Minwoo is sleeping on the backseat of the car. I walk to the backseat door to carry him but jiyong beat me to it and said “Let me. Just open the door.” I walk to the house and open the door to let him in. The view of him carrying Minwoo is just.. I don’t know. Nice?. His caring looks towards Minwoo is showing the other side of him as kwon jiyong not G-Dragon.

He put Minwoo on his bed and put a blanket on him. I let him be and went outside the room to make some tea in the kitchen. After a while, I see him walk out of the room then take a seat at the sofa. I take a cup of tea and went to him.

“tea?”

“mm.. Thanks.” He said then take a sip of it.

“Jiyong..”

“hmm..”

“Thank you.. for today. For taking care of Minwoo, well everything.”

“You don’t have to.”

“Of course I do.”

“Nope you don’t”

“God jiyong, can you just accept my gratitude for once?”

“Oh I can, if..”

“if what?”

“If you let me talk to you about the thing you don’t want me to talk.” Oh I know where this is going. My curiosity came back. Should I let him talk about it? Shouldn’t I?

“Fine. Talk. Now.”

“Okay, Wait a minute.” He said and take out his phone then plug the earphone. He put both of them in my ears.

“I’m not gonna say it since you will cut on everything I said, or end the conversation when I’m not done yet. So just listen. This song is basically explain How I feel about.. Kiko.”

“Really Jiyong.. Stop—“

“No, You said you let me. So just listen then you can talk.” He said and play the song.

As soon as I wake up, my phone is filled with missed calls
At this time, it has to be you, you follow me without rest
When the phone rings again, I turn it off and break it
I’m running away but there’s no time

 

Baby I’m trippin, I’m sorry, it’s not that I don’t like you
(But everything about you makes me feel somewhat pressured)
You say that this is love but not me
I don’t need you, I don’t love you
Every night, sometimes I get lonely and miss you but that’s really sometimes
Don’t ask if we’re gonna date again, I like it better without you

 

Suddenly the song stop and I look at him.

 

“There’s nothing between me and Kiko. Nothing. We dated each other before? Yes. But it’s over. Really. Believe me.” He said.

 

“jiyong.. I told you. I don’t want to know anything about you and Kiko. It doesn’t have anything to do with me. Seriously.” I said. Does it really? If it doesn’t have anything to do with me then why there’s a relief feeling when I heard those words?.

 

“Of course it does. Why? Because..” He said and another melody came up in my ears.


You are my pleasure
I feel like a little kid
Trying not to think about you
Only 10 minutes at the longest
Our relationship right now is between cold and hot
Anything is fine
If I could keep you right beside me
Your face is so beautiful like a sculpture
When I look at you I freeze like a statue
my superstar
You’re one butterfly
Butterfly effect in the flower garden
In your little smile
There’s a big storm in my heart
Keep running away
Fly away
At this moment, know more about me
Guys are either kids or dogs
Other guys will take you away like a hawk
I’ll give you the love you’ve never felt before
I’ll be ya james bond, Until the end for you

 

My heart stops. Skip a beat. More than a beat. The Ice wall that covered my heart has break down completely into ashes. He did that.

“Jieun.. I know this might sound crazy but this is real. I think I’m in love with you.”

“I told you, you can’t. Because—“

“Because you won’t let me, yes. But still, whatever you said to me this is how I feel and I want you to know that. You don’t have to say anything right know just say it when you are ready to say and mean it. I will wait.”

“But—“

“ssh.. I’m not done yet. About you and in sung hyung, I’m not gonna ask you about it anymore. I’ll just wait for you to tell me. Whenever you’re ready, I’m all ears. Just know one thing, He might be your first love but I intend to be your last. No matter how long it takes.” He said and hug me tight. I feel my body melted in his arms.

“There done. Now you can say anything.” He said as he let go of his hug.

“Jiyong.. I-I don’t know what to say, it’s just.. I don’t think I can.. I close myself to this kind of thing a long time ago and I don’t know if I can open to it now with you.”

“I know.. I’m not gonna force you or anything. Just let it go with the flow okay. Slowly. Deal?” His eyes said everything more than his words can say. everything, I can see everything. Is it okay to trust him with this? Is It okay to open my closed ice heart once again? For him? The one who successfully broke my walls down into ashes and move my heart so fast until it skipped a beat?

“ Deal.” I said. Then he smile and hug me tight again.

“Anyway, how’s the song?”

“hmm? Really g-dragon? Asking me about the song?”

“Yaa.”

“well it’s great, but really jiyong. James Bond? Come on. You’re Kwon Jiyong, not Pierce Brosnan.”

“Ya!  I’m really going to be your version of James Bond!” he said and I just smile with his childishness. I look outside and it’s raining. The sky is bright but it’s raining.

“Yaa.. What are you looking at?”

“it’s Raining.”

“Come here.” Suddenly jiyong said, and pull me off the sofa and open the backyard door.

“remember the first promise I made to you?” He said. I remember. Everything he said.

“I promise that I will prove you wrong about your father’s death. Today I’ll make an addition to that promise. I’ll prove you wrong, and take those nightmares away from you. This is my first step to fulfill my promise.” He said and hug me from behind makes me face the raining view.

He extend my hand with his. Trying to catch the falling water. I pull my hand away immediately. The sound of rain became far. My sight start to get dark. My breathing became short.

“J-J-Jiyong.. I-I c-can’t” I said with my short breathing. But then his voice came into my ears.

“I’m here with you. Just listen to my voice. I’m here. Always.” He said over and over again until suddenly something wet touch my hand. I see what it is and it’s the rainfall. I catch a rainfall and I don’t pass out. No nightmare came out.

“Oh my. I-I..”

“Yes you did! You did it! You can touch rainfalls now! YEAY!” He said and I hug him by reflex. I remember smiling so wide.

Is it okay to be happy like this? Being with him?. Do I deserve this kind of happiness? Am I worth of feeling loved by him? I don’t know. I just wish I made the right choice by following my heart. Open my heart for him. Trust him with everything I have. That’s my wish.


HI EVERYONE.

it's been a long time, I know.

I'm so sorry.

Life, work and everything took a lot of my time.

But as I promise, I will do my best to keep writing and finish this story as it suppose to be.

Thank you for all of you who patiently waits.

Thank you for all the comments and message you left on my profile wall.

Every words are precious.

you are the best.

Please bear with me.

I love you guys ^^

ps : wrote this chapter on my trip to SG for YG FAM CON last month.

The concert was AMAZING, but it'll be perfect if seungri was there. :(

anyone went to the concert too? ^^