The Game is on,,

HOT and COLD..

~jieun’s POV

I sit there listening to the songs playing from my ipod while eating the breakfast. Not really care what happened all around me. I'm alone. That's what matters. Suddenly the glimpse of that nightmare came again. The nightmares that I've been having everysingle night since that happened and the fight with my mom last night just make it worst. I remember waking up all sweaty this morning because of that freakin nightmare.
From the corner of my eyes, I can see someone. A boy sitting on the seat in front of me. I can hear a little bit of his voice talking. But I don't care, I just pump up the volume on my ipod. Then a hand is waving in front of my face followed by a yelling.

"YAH!! I'M TALKING TO YOU!" I look up and there he is. The jerk. Great, another encounter in this still early morning. What the hell did he want this time. I took off my earphone and look at his face.

"Hey, I'm talking to you! And you just ignored me?!" I can see him fuming with anger.

"I don't think we have anything to talk about."

"OF COURSE WE HAVE!"

"And what is that about?"

"About you stalking me. Okay let me ask you something, are you like seriously working here or is that your alibi to get into the building and stalk me?" This guy really get into my nerve. How can a person be so....like this.

"Uggh.. Just figure it out yourself with that stupid conceited tiny little brain of yours." I said and get up from my seat leaving him. Ignoring all the yelling and him calling my name.

~AUTHOR’s POV

“STUPID.CONCEITED.TINY.LITTLE.BRAIN ??!!! THAT GIRL SERIOUSLY!!! AISHH!! There she goes again walk away everytime. What the hell is wrong with that chick?!. Thank God, Seungri already left before I come to her so there’s no one here to see—OH NO.” jiyong said to himself and got cut out as he hears the laughter from the table where he and seungri sat a while ago. It turns out there’s seungri and yongbae there looking at him or maybe witnessing the whole thing.

“DAMN IT!  now she humiliated me, again!!” jiyong is filled with anger again.

He walk towards the table where his friends are and sit there despite off all the laughter from them. He shot a glare to the maknae and put his head on the table.

“man, what happened? Did that girl just…. HUAHAHAHA.. “ Yongbae said can’t hold off his laughter. Jiyong just shake his head.

“Jiyong-ah! I think I saw the girl that you’re looking for, she just walked pass me!” his manager suddenly come to him and say that.

“oh! You know that girl hyung? And jiyong is looking for her? Wae?” yongbae ask.

“you know that girl is the one that 6 months ago----“ the manager words got cut out as jiyong shot his head up to see him.

“Hyung! Shut up!” He said then rest his head again.

“come on hyung! Spill it! we wanna know… what’s with that girl?” the maknae ask again full of curiousity. The manager look at jiyong as if asking his permission.

“FINE! FINE! WHATEVER! TELL THEM I DON’T CARE!” Jiyong said. After got the permission from jiyong, his manager finally told everything that happened 6months ago to yongbae and seungri. Just like as jiyong expected, another humiliation laughter came out.

 "So that girl is the girl that reject you 6months ago, and only because of that you want to get revenge?" Yongbae said wiping his tears.

"Ya! She humiliated me!! She Punched me! The Gdragon, in the face!!!" Jiyong said remembering the pain on his cheek that day.

"Arassooo... But that girl is a keeper man.."

"Whatever you say, man.."

"But hyung, how do you planning to get that revenge? Punch her back in the face?" Seungri said holding his laughter gaining a death glare from jiyong.

"Wae? You want to get the taste of my fist first?" Jiyong said pumping his fist on seungri's face.

"Anieyo! Hyung, but seriously how?"

"I'm gonna make her beg for me. I'm gonna show her that GDragon always get what he wants and that she can't mess with me like what she did 6months ago, I'll make her regret that!!"

"WOOOW.. You are a one vengeful dragon. And how is that plan going?"

"Failed in many different level. Everytime I try to confront her, she just ended up being cold and humiliates me that makes me more and more angry. Aarrghh!" Jiyong said ruffling his hair in frustration.

"Hyung, why don't you try to treat her nicely like a normal girl."

"What?? Are you kidding?"

"Aigoo hyungnim.. I know you said she's cold and bad and everything but the main point is she's still a girl hyung.." Seungri said patting jiyong's shoulder

"The maknae's got a point there, ji.." Yongbae said while munching his banana.

"Once you do nice things to her and get close to her, then BANG! Confront her! And then she'll be all 'omo! Mianhe jiyong, if I knew you're a really nice handsome and gentlemen like this I will never did that to you, aigoo I'm sorry jiyong oppa..'"  Seungri said mimicking a girl's voice.

"Jinjja? Aigoo.. Uri seungri, so smart when it comes to girls" jiyong said ruffling seungri's hair.

"But, what kind of nice things should I do? Hmmm" jiyong ask again.

"I don't know, hyung.. You're the romantic guy in the team, go figure it out."

"OKAY!" Jiyong said enthustiaticly. He finally got an idea to get his revenge thanks to his friends. He start to make a plan in his mind while smirking.

"I got to warn you though, this is a dangerous game you're playing here. There's a thin line between love and hate, once you go too deep then feeling will get involve. if that happened then I'm sure you'll be the one who's begging in the end." Yongbae said pat his leader bestfriend’s head.

“relax dong yongbae~.. that’s never going to happen to me, GDragon.” Jiyong said smirking proudly while yongbae and seungri just smile at each other.


 

HELLOOOOOOO~

so the game is on hahahaha

thank you for all of you who subscribes , reads and comment..

keep commenting though..

reading your comments really pump up my inspirations ^^

love you all^^

Haengshoooo~ :p