Drama Queen

Not Like The Others

"URGH!" came a frustrated shout from the Council Room. Woohyun stopped his accounting duties and froze in fear at the sound of L getting annoyed. He rarely got annoyed or shouted, but when he did...it was serous...or for a stupid reason which he THOUGHT was serious.  

 

"What happened?" Dongwoo asked with wide eyes as he came running to his side. L looked as if he'd lost all will to live, like his ghost had left his body as he was now expressionless and hanging his head limply in his hands. One could detect an aura of 'helplessness' around him. 

 

"Stupid first years...no one's joining any clubs..." he muttered....more like whimpered. 

Sungjong looked at his hyung and pouted. His helpless aura was affecting him as well as everyone in the room, even though there was a very simple solution to the 'problem'. 

 

"Just get a popular 1st year to join a club and everyone else will follow," Sungjong said nonchalantly, not taking a look at L's current state in case he gets even more influenced by him. L instantly looked up with a look that would make everyone think he's solved the hardest problem on earth!

 

"SUNGJONG I LOVE YOU!" he yelled before running out the room. Sungjong knew the answer was easy and anyone could have thought of it, apart from L who had gone into a mental breakdown mode, but he was smiling smugly and sticking his tongue out at the other members because he got complimented. 

 

'Heheh, an eye for an eye. What's better for a drama club than a person who acts everyday of their life?' L thought while smirking. 

 

---------------

 

 

"You're really good at cooking, Seo Ah~" Jeongmin cooed, pinching her chubby cheeks after stuffing is own face with her food. Seo Ah rolled her eyes at childishness. "But I just ate all your food..." he said somewhat guiltily, looking down at the now empty food container. But his stomach was thanking him gratefully. 

Seo Ah laughed brightly. They always had lunch together up on the rooftop, a place where only the two of them knew about, or were bothered enough to go to. The breeze was nice and she loved being up in high places. 

 

"Gwaenchana, Jeongmin ah, I made a big lunch." 

It was one of those weird days when Seo Ah would be in a good mood and smile more genuinely and brightly than most days, but that's probably because it was her pay day. Nevertheless, she still made him lunch everyday, because she knew he was incapable of going never a stove without burning down the building. 

 

"You always have such big lunches, but you're so skinny!" he said, lifting up her wrist and examining it. 

 

"That's cos you always eat most of it even though you have your own lunch!" she joked, yanking her wrist out his grasp. Jeongmin frowned slightly in guilt, she flicked his forehand playfully making him stop. "Gwaenchana, that's why I make big lunches, cos I know you'll eat them." 

Jeongmin smiled brightly at the thought of Seo Ah thinking and caring so much about him. Though she usually had those indifferent, blank look on her face most of the time when they were together, she still cared about him a lot. It was completely different when she became her 'school character' though, she'd always be smiling and showing affection and care for other people around her, when in actual fact she couldn't have cared less; she had her own life to deal with. Which is why Jeongmin liked her caring about him so much, he knew he was special. 

 

"Saranghae Seo Ah!" he exclaimed, loud enough for everyone on campus to hear, which would've been likely since they were on the roof! He circled his arms around his waist and pulled her into him, smiling contentedly. She didn't struggle or try to get out his grip, but also enjoyed the moment of warmth. If it was anyone else, she would have punched them in the face, regardless whether she was in her 'school character' or not. 

 

"I bet you're tired, you're always working late, you tutor Sungjong sunbae and then you get up earlier to make us a lunch!" he exclaimed, pouting his lips like a baby. She rolled her eyes at his cute expression. 

 

"I can manage, I'm a strong girl," she said, resting her head on his shoulder and snuggling into him more.

Just in case you're wondering, no they're not dating. Just extremely close. 

She didn't even know why she did such things with him, she did it without even thinking and by the time she realised what she'd done and tried to pull away, her body wouldn't listen to her and her head told her to stay still and oblige to Jeongmin since he's done so much for her already.  

 

"Sleep for a while we have 30 mins left," Jeongmin muttered, her hair as she closed her eyes obediently. His heart was beating fast at their closeness, he was almost worried she could feel it because of how near they were to each other.

Jeongmin looked down at her, who had closed he eyelids. Ever since they were younger, they were inseparable and understood everything about each other. He knew why she needed to work excessively and accepted it, but still tried to make her rest on some days like right now. his heart raced as he noted her relaxed and peaceful expression. No frown or creased eyebrows on her beautiful face. 

 

Suddenly the door of the rooftop opened.

 

"Eh?" came a surprised voice.

Seo Ah flicked open her eyes and saw L standing there, looking down at them with rounded eyes. She looked him up and down but didn't seem all that bothered that he'd come. In fact, she didn't even understand why he looked so  surprised. 

 

"L-ssi?" she muttered. Jeongmin stared at him in a suspicious way as if he'd come to steal his food. (aka Seo Ah)

 

"Namja chingu?" L asked with a surprised expression, eyeing Jeongmin and walking over to them. 

 

"NO!" she yelled, jumping out of Jeongmin's arms, making him pout cutely. She was exsasperated for a second before regaining her composure and clearing . "Why are you here?" 

 

"I was looking for you," he said. Seo Ah widened her eyes in surprise. So did Jeongmin behind him, it was now his turn to eye L. 

'Why would the Prez look for me?" she thought. Her thoughts showed on the outside too as her brows joined together in a confused way. L raised his eyebrows slightly and walked forwards, pressing his finger against where they joined. Seo Ah jolted and looked at his finger on her forehead, going slightly cross-eyed. 

 

"I need you to do a favor for me," he said, bending down so they were eye-level, his finger still not moving. 

 

"Choyo?" she asked, stepping back and shaking the feeling of his finger off her forehead. But she could still feel it. 

 

"Neh, I want you to join the drama club," he said, biting back a grin at her cute expression, trying to focus on the task at hand. 

 

"As if."

L sighed at her quick rejection and stared at her in a way that clearly said 'you have no choice'. She fixed her bangs, ignoring his look and raised an eyebrow.  

 

"It's not that bad," he said, trying to persuade her. Seo Ah stared back at him skeptically. 

 

"I need an influential first year, if you join, others will too. Stupid first years, aren't joining any clubs. Please?" He took a step closer to her and leaned dwn. She stepped back slightly, frightened if he was going to kiss her and Jeongmin was prepared to jump up and push him over the railings of the rooftop if he did. L chuckled at her before going even closer.

 

"Think of it as an exchange for keeping your secret," he whispered in her ear. He pulled back and smiled at her surprised yet annoyed face.

 

"Arasso," she said reluctantly. 

 

"Great, see you tonight," he said, winking before turning around and going through the door again. "Bring your boytoy with you," he shouted before closing the door after him. 

He left, leaving behind an obviously annoyed first year girl. She felt like a sheep, one who would go somewhere first and the rest of the herd would follow her. She blew her bangs up in frustration and bit her lip. Jeongmin could only look down at the ground as he realized he'd just been dragged into it too. 

 

"urgh!" she exclaimed in irritation, stamping her foot. 

'Did he just blackmail me?!?!?'

 

A/N- Missed out this chapter too?!?! What's wrong with me!?!?1