Caught!

Not Like The Others

“Say something! Don't just walk around in silence!” L shouted down his small microphone that was attached to his coat sleeve. He, Sungjong and Woohyun were slowly walking about 10 ft away from the couple and using a brick wall to hide themselves. Sungjong popped his head around the corner and sighed.

"Yah, hyung! She's going to hear you if you shout that loudly..." he said, smacking his arm to grab his attention as he was too busy glaring at the 'awkward' couple.

"Urgh, its so awkward I could die..." L responded under his breath. Woohyun and Sungjong raised their eyebrows and stared hard at Jeongmin and Seo Ah.
If you were there watching them, you would see a young, cute couple that was holding hands and walking sweetly down the road towards a cinema; but that wasn't what L saw. He saw an awkward couple (even though they were holding hands) with an aura around that made him want to cringe.

"Maybe it's because you're not as pure as them, considering you had more girlfriends...and you were never pure or innocent." Woohyun suggested not-so-helpfully, earning himself a glare from L. 

"Yeah, hyung...they look cute, why are you so against them?" Sungjong asked, cocking his head in confusion. 

They did look cute together and Jeongmin was doing everything fine, according to L's advice. Even he didn't understand why he felt so uncomfortable watching them. Usually when L saw a couple, he didn't care about even the most awkward couple in the world...he wouldn't given them a second look, let alone follow one around and act like they did in the drama Cyrano Dating agency! Yet why...? He agreed to help, because he had time to kill...or was it because a hoobae he liked was asking for help...? He didn't know completely, but something compelled him to agree to help. And now he was regretting it.
'Why am I like this?' he thought to himself with a sigh.

"Hyung, palli!" Sungjong shouted from down the road. L was so absorbed in his own thoughts, he forgot to keep up with the couple he was stalking helping.

-

 

Sungjong, Woohyun and L entered the cinema behind Jeongmin and Seo Ah, eyeing them as they stood in the line waiting to buy popcorn and drinks.

 

Hahaha!” Jeongmin laughed out loud at Seo Ah's joke, making everyone around them stare, but they notice anything or anyone around them because they were too absorbed in their own world.

 

'Yah, stop flirting so openly,' L hissed down the microphone. His eyes were unconsciously glaring at the back of Jeongmin's head which turned to scan the crowd in confusion, probably too busy with wondering where he was than listening to his orders. Woohyun face palmed himself at L's obvious jealousy.

 

L, are you stupid?” he asked, laughing at his cluelessness. He looked up at Woohyun with rounded, innocent eyes, not knowing what he was doing wrong.

 

-

 

Now L and his gang were sitting in 2 rows behind them, munching onto their popcorn. Woohyun and and Sungjong were too concentrated on the movie and eating the popcorn instead of spying on Jeongmin and Seo Ah. L, on the other hand, couldn't keep his eyes off them. They were laughing at the movie and Jeongmin occasionally snuck glances at her, which drove L crazy. Sometimes they'd both turn and crack a joke and start laughing, which was probably the best bit about the date. At first they were slightly awkward, but now they were acting more like friends than lovers.

L narrowed his eyes and stared at Jeongmin's arm which was taking up the whole armrest, leaving Seo Ah to keep her hands in her lap. When you're friends it's ok to do that, but when you're dating you haven't show more consideration.

 

Yah, give half of the armrest space to her,” he commanded down the microphone. He monitored them closely as Jeongmin shifted in his seat slightly, leaving space for her on the arm rest. Seo Ah noticed and turned her head around and looked at him in surprise. L's heart skipped a beat when she smiled to herself because of Jeongmin's sudden change in behaviour. Slowly, she put her arm up next to his on the armrest, which mad them both blush while L scowled. His eyebrows were furrowed together so much, it looked like there was a uni-brow on his handsome face.

'Ew... cheesy...why did I even tell him to do that? You watch too many dramas Myungsoo...'

Throughout the whole day, L had only told them to do small skinships,

 

L hyung, gwaenchana?” Sungjong asked, leaning towards him. L jolted, looking away from the couple to nod at him.

 

Yah! Yah! Look!” Woohyun exclaimed, poking L's arm more as each second goes by, like when he first set sights on Seo Ah on the first day, only this time he wasn't smiling. L quickly shifted his gaze to where Jeongmin and Seo Ah were. As soon as he set sights on them, his eyes widened and his heart stopped. Jeongmin had bravely gotten hold of Seo Ah's hand and they were sitting shyly next to each other while holding hands. Seo Ah's face was most definitely blushing, anyone could tell even though it was dark.

 

I did not tell him to do that...” L muttered, not able to peel his eyes off them, even though he desperately he wanted to.

Then Jeongmin decided to try something that he was unable to do in Jeju. He and Seo Ah were looking at each other, and slowly, he started bringing his face closer and closer towards him. L's mouth was hanging open as he realized Seo Ah wasn't doing anything about it.

-

 

Seo Ah looked at him in surprise as he came closer.

'Is he trying to...?' She couldn't think anymore, her mind became completely blank when she started to feel his breathe making ripples in her hair.

'Is this really happening?' she thought, staring at his pink lips which were coming closer to hers. 'This is our first date...he's so much more romantic and sweet than I thought he was...maybe I'm starting to see him as more than a friend?' As she was thinking, Jeongmin had already closed his eyes and his nose brushed past hers softly. 'Maybe...I'll like him more if I kiss him?' And without another moments hesitation, she closed her eyes, anticipating her first kiss which was about to be stolen by her best friend.

 

Crash!

 

They pulled away abruptly, before their lips could touch, because of a sound behind them. Seo Ah looked behind her with red cheeks, suddenly feeling embarrassed. Her gaze met with a flustered L's. Her eyes widened and dropped open.

'Myungsoo?!'

 

Ah, mianhae...” he said quietly to the people around him who were telling him to shush. In embarrassment, he ran out the cinema room faster than you could blink, Woohyun and Sungjong following suit. Seo Ah's confused gaze fell on Jeongmin who could only smile in embarrassment.

 

A/N- Hi! Pleae comment, vote and subscribe! I need motivation...ok that sounded weird...I don't know if anyone likes this...Nope...I want feedback...is there any good way of saying this? ^.^ Anyways, so please comment, vote and subscribe.