Oppa~

Not Like The Others

While Jeongmin was busy worrying his head off, L and Seo Ah were still wondering around wondering what to do. L had an idea, but he was reluctant to voice his suggestion to her, seeing as many other girls would freak out. 

'But it's pouring down...where else can we go?' he argued with himself. Suddenly, he was brought back to reality by the sound of Seo Ah loudly and rapidly chattering her teeth, due to the cold. Rolling his eyes, he whipped off his jacket without hesitation and wrapped it around her shoulders. It was waterproof and still warm due to his body heat. 

Seo Ah quickly turned around as she felt a new source of heat around her shoulders. As a 'Thank You' was about to escape her lips, she saw the L was just walking in his drenched t-shirt. Her eyes widened and -as L expected- she quickly tried to take the jacket off her shoulders, but he grasped her wrists and stopped them.

 

"Wear it," he said (commanded) softly, firmly grippring her wrists as she glared at him, but if you looked closely and seen past the glare, you would've noticed a spark of concern as she looked at his drenched body, not even a jacket to cover him. 

 

"But, L-ssi-" 

 

"It's ok, I know where we can stay for the night anyways," he said shrugging, trying to brace himself for her reaction. 

 

"Uh? Eodi?" she asked straight away, looking up at him with a hopeful look. He took in deep breath. 

 

"That hotel over there," he said as naturally as he could, pointing in front of them to a sign with flashing lights that read 'Hotel'. L stood there waiting for her to react, her face was frozen and her eyes looked innocent. He was analyzing her movement and scanning her face, but she just...didn't seem bothered.

 

"Arasso..." she said, turning away from him and walking towards the hotel, leaving L speechless. 

'Should have known she wouldn't react like other girls...' he thought to himself, eventually following her after a moment of shock. 

-------------------

*CLICK* 

The door to the hotel room opened.

Seo Ah stuck her head in and examined the room. It was clean and spacious, but that wasn't the thing she was worried about. Her eyes wandered, until she spotted something...A DOUBLE BED! 

She groaned and face-palmed herself, but walked in anyways. 

'At least freak out a little...' L thought, watching her every movements. 

 

"L-ssi," she said suddenly, breaking the silence and giving L a little hope. Her face was slightly flushed and his lips stretched into a triumphant smile. "Can I use the shower first?" His smile faded quickly, making Seo Ah her head cutely in curiosity. 

 

"Yeah, whatever..." he said nonchalantly, waving his hand around, before giving a loud groan and crashing down on the bed. 

'She is not human...

 

"I wonder how much this all cost..." Seo Ah mumbled to herself, walking around the room in her now-dry clothes which were on the heater while she showered. She stood in front of a small window and looked down at Jeju, wondering what the others were doing. 

 

"Is money all you care about?" L sighed behind her, finally emerging from the bathroom, wearing a pair of track suit bottoms the hotel staff offered him. Seo Ah turned around quickly to retort something, but immediately closed when she saw L....shirtless! She didn't say anything, but couldn't keep her eyes off his toned abs...

'She's not freaking out...' he thought, eyeing her. 

 

"Yah, put on a shirt," she said calmly, but not meeting his eyes fully. L smiled with triumph as he caught her gaze faltering. He searched for her gaze but when their eyes met, she quickly spun around, looking out the window once again.

'Finally....' his smile was getting wider and wider as he took a step closer to her. Every stp he took, he thought his cheekbones would reach heaven.  Soon he was directly behind her, but she didn't notice. Seo Ah was too busy, trying to hide her blush and mentally scolding herself for being shaken by something as stupid as...a six pack. (I don't know if Myungsoo actually HAS one, but let's pretend he does ^.~)

 

"Y'know, it doesn't make sense..." Ls voice said, he was so close to her, she could feel his breath down the back of her neck, making her freeze. "When you hurt your hand and I took you to my room, you were so...nervous. But now we have to share a room for th night, you don't seem like you care. I'm hurt...do you even see me as a guy?" 

Seo Ah immediately spun around, but gasped quietly when she realized how close they were. Their noses touched slightly as she turned and L had was clearly enjoying every moment of teasing her. She gulped before regaining her composure and speaking. 

 

"I was only acting like that last time, because Jeongmin confessed to me right before that..." she muttered, looking into his eyes firmly. 

 

"Why is it only Jeongmin who makes you react to things like this?" he asked, suddenly looking irritated and turning around, breaking eye contact with her. "He made you so flustered, you hurt yourself and couldn't calm yourself down in my room and he made you cry in front of everyone else when it clearly isn't in your control whether you like him or not..." As he spoke, he walked around the room and Seo Ah eyed him speechlessly. 

 

"He's-"

 

"I get it...he's important to you..." he interrupted. L was silent for a moment before turning around again to face her,their eyes meeting immediately, making her heart almost jump out her chest. "If his confession can get you so worked up-"

 

"I don't get what you're trying to say," she cut in, her arms crossing over her chest. 

 

"I'm trying to say...I love you, too. Can't you treat me like you treat Jeongmin, can't you react like you do with Jeongmin?" 

Seo Ah didn't say anything, her heat skipped a beat but she ignored it. She felt as if her tongue was twisted so she couldn't say anything. Though neither of them said anything, their gaze stayed strong and questioning. She didn't move or flinch when L came closer again. She was as still as a statue. 

 

"I think I'm getting too jealous of you and Jeongmin..." he muttered, putting his hands on her shoulders. She still said nothing, only speaking through her eyes. in a way which was almost cautious. L smirked and ignored it, leaning down. Their noses brushed past each other and she could feel his breath above her face...above her lips. Slowly, L closed his eyes and unconsciously proceeded to close the gap between their lips. 

 

"Babo," she said suddenly in a cold tone, making him pull away with only 1 cm between them. "You're the head of the Drama Club, which I'm also a part of, do you really think I wouldn't be able to tell if you're acting or not?" She was glaring at him strongly and pushed him away by the chest, forgetting he was shirtless for a second.  

 

"Wow..." he muttered, smiling at her cleverness. He'd been acting to see if he could get any reaction out of her and pouted at being found out. 'You knew all along, huh?" 

 

"Obviously, I'm not stupid," she retorted. L smiled slightly at her sudden coldness. 

'Only 'cos you're embarrassed I almost kissed you, Princess...'

Suddenly, L fell back on the sofa and let out a groan, covering his eyes with his hands in embarrassment.

 

"You're lucky, if you hadn't said something before I kissed you, I wouldn't have been able to control myself..." he muttered, his hands muffling his words, but Seo Ah heard him loud and clear. 

She felt herself getting flustered and blushing again, but L couldn't see what his quiet confession had done to her.

 

"If you actually stole my first kiss, I'd kill you," she threatened, disguising embarrassment with...yeah, that. There was a silence as she yawned. "I'm beat." Quickly, she went towards the draw where the spare blankets were kept and took one out. She went towards the couch and L reached out a hand, asking for the blankets, but Seo Ah had different plans.

 

"Move, L-ssi. I'm sleeping on the couch," she announced, shocking L. He instantly sat up and gave her a disapproving look. 

 

"Ani, I'm sleeping here," he said firmly.

 

"It's OK, you can sleep on the bed," she shot back, equally as firm. 

 

"You don't think I'm a guy at all, do you?" he exclaimed, his jaw dropping open. Seo Ah laughed at his weird statement but nevertheless stuck her tongue out at him.  "At least call me 'oppa', you keep calling me 'L-ssi' then I'll let you sleep here."

Seo Ah was hesitant but gave in later.

 

"L oppa~ Let me sleep on the couch, you can go on bed," she cooed, playfully acting cute. L found his heart skipping a beat as he heard her say 'oppa'. 

 

"No."

 

"But- AGGHH!" Before Seo Ah could protest anymore, L had swept her off her feet and gently laid her down on the bed. Her face was seriously red and L had a satisfied smile gracing his lips.

'Hehe...I bet Jeongmin wouldn't do that...'

Seo Ah kept quiet and just looked up him in surprise. 

 

"I don't care if you don't regard me as a guy, or even if you don't think you're a girl or whatever. You called me oppa, which means you think I'm a guy. And you're a girl to me, so I'm sleeping on the couch and you, princess, are sleeping on the bed," he said.

He didn't get a reply, so he tucked her in bed and switched off the lights. She was completely silent and flustered. 

"Night, princess," he said sweetly as he covered himself with the blanket on the couch.

 

"Mmm..." was his reply. He smiled as he thought about how speechless she was. 

On the bed, Seo Ah was still blushing furiously and clutching her chest.

'Shut up heart..you haven't stopped beating like this since we got kicked out the cafe...You know how hard it is to act normal when you're acting like this?'

 

A/N- long update ^.^ I don't know why it became M rated, I don't think I pressed it...hehe is it that inaproprirte? hehe, I fixed it. :]