Help!

Not Like The Others

 “Hyung! Hyung! Hyung!” a loud voice boomed and the person was banging their fists against the student council doors. Woohyun, Sunjong and L looked up and groaned. The silence that had occurred because the rest of the members of the council weren't here was disturbed.

L, who was sitting against his desk, sighed and hung his head in his hands.

 

Who is it?” he asked, as if he didn't know.

 

Hyung! It's me! Jeongmin!!!” the voice whined, suddenly desperate to get in through the closed doors.

 

Urgh.” L massage his temples which were in agony. “Jeongmin, you can just come in by using the door handle like a normal person!”

 

Oh,” came the short reply. Sungjong and Woohyun looked up at him with alarm and shook their heads in warning, it was too late though as the door opened with a click. It wasn't as if they didn't like Jeongmin, he was a real mood maker and once he 'made the mood' they wouldn't be able to concentrate on their work, not like the others minded but L would be slightly annoyed if anyone slacked.

 

Hyung! Hyung!” he stared yelling again as he ran right up to L's desk.

 

Mwo?” L asked, still looking at his paperwork. The excited hoobae didn't notice and carried on being excited all by himself.

 

Me and Seo Ah are going on our first date today!” he exclaimed with a huge grin on his face. All the boys in the room stopped what they were doing and looked up at him with surprise, including L. His eyes were round as a circles and he looked as if he'd just seen a ghost!

 

D-date?” he repeated, not believing the words that just came out of his hoobae's mouth.

 

Neh!” he chirped, nodding enthusiastically. Behind them Woohyun and Sungjong's faces surprised, but nothing compared to L's. L must have noticed (probably because lots of flies and air would have flown into his mouth which was hanging open widely) and he quickly tried to regain his composure.

 

A-and why are you telling me?”

Jeongmin gave him the 'are-you-kidding-me?' look.

 

Hyung! I need your help!”

 

With what?!”

 

I want this date to be perfect!”

 

Why do you need my help? You know everything about her, her likes, her dislikes. You can make this perfect by yourself...”

Jeongmin nodded thoughtfully, but his eyes still looked as if he was begging for his help.

 

But I wouldn't know anything about dating...what am I supposed to do?”

 

You've never been in a relationship before?” L asked, raising his eyebrows in shock. Jeongmin grinned shyly at his question.

 

I've been too busy liking Seo Ah...I didn't want to date anyone else...”

Woohyun and Sunjong felt like throwing up after hearing Jeongmin's sweet, yet cheesy words. L on the other hand, started to think about his player ways and tried to count all the girlfriend he'd had up until now...none of which he ever really liked.

 

Hyung?” Jeongmin's voice snapped him out his train of thoughts. He flinched as he was brought back to reality (and still hadn't finished counting all his girlfriends)

 

When is the date?” Woohyun asked from behind him. He slightly glared at Jeongmin out of jealousy as he eyed him up and down.

'Why can't she be MY girlfriend...?' he thought with a pout.

 

Ummm...” Jeongmin checked his wrist watch, “15 minutes?”

 

MWO?!” Sunjong exclaimed.

 

Why would you wait until 15 minutes before the date to ask me for advice?” L asked, face-palming himself.

 

Ah...about 10 minutes now considering I have to change...” Jeongmin added innocently, not seeing anything wrong with what he was doing.

 

You're hopeless...” Jeongmin suddenly felt his heart drop and he started pouting and begging L.

 

Please help me! Please! Please!”

His endless whining made all the boys' heads hurt. “If I ruin this, Seo Ah will be so upset!”

That last sentence caught L's attention, he gasped silently and stood up. Everyone was now silent as they watched L walked over to Jeongmin.

 

Come on guys, let's help him, we have time.”

 

B-but hyung we have work...” Sungjong muttered, wondering what had happened to their workaholic president all of a sudden.

 

We can take a break!” L offered, digging his hands into his pockets as he waited for the 2 boys to come over.

 

But...we never take breaks...” Woohyun protested quietly, not entirely hating the idea.

 

Well we are today! HURRY UP! We only have 10 minutes!”

Both boys suddenly got frightened by L's sudden yelling and scrambled over to his side. L smirked as a lightbulb lighted in his head.

 

What are we going to do?” Jeongmin asked in a hushed tone.

 

I have a brilliant idea...” L muttered, smiling to himself in satisfaction for his master plan.