Jeongmin's Jealousy

Not Like The Others

Awkward. If you needed one word to describe how the atmosphere was inside the library it would be: awkward.

The meeting -that no one knew the purpose for- was to be held inside the library and each year representatives would have to attend. There was Suzy for second years -her partner had ditched- 2 seniors: Sandeul and Gongchan as well as Jeongmin and Seo Ah for the first years.

As soon as they'd walked in, the lean, tall and handsome boy in the corner had raked his eyes up and down Seo Ah's body while the guy next to him let his jaw drop to the ground. Jeongmin -obviously- didn't notice until it was too late.

 

"Oh, Gongchan, Sandeul hyungs. Hi~!" he'd said before realizing that their gazes weren't on him, but looking behind him at Seo Ah who stood awkwardly in the corner, unaware she was being stared at. Jeongmin suddenly felt so uncomfortable because his close sunbaes were gawking at his girlfriend. "Sandeul, hyung, you've dropped something," he informed, going right up to their table.

 

"What?" the said boy asked absently, eyes never leaving his 'target'.

 

"Your jaw," Jeongmin replied without missing beat, using his hand to clamp the surprised senior's mouth shut. "Stop drooling over my girlfriend."

Both upperclassmen were taken aback at their cute dongsaengs sudden assertive behavior, but they liked how his 'girlfriend' had brought out a new side to him. This, they thought, was a match made in heaven. 

 

"Whoa, you did a good job, Jeongmin!" Gongchan cutely cheered, wrapping his arm around his neck and pulling him down to pat his head like a dog who deserved a treat.

 

"Aw...all the pretty, popular girls are taken..." Sandeul complained, resting his head on his hands but refusing to peel his eyes off of Seo Ah.

 

"That's why they're called the 'pretty, popular girls', oppa," Suzy suddenly butted in, leaning forward and mimicking his position. She unconsciously blocked his view, but he didn't mind as his attention immediately switched to the girl in front of him.  

 

"You're still single," he said with a flirty wink, which caused Suzy to wrinkle her nose. 

 

"My heart belongs to L!" she exclaimed, making Sandeul frown. He looked kind of cute, like a duck.

Jeongmin, who's unwavering gaze had never left Seo Ah, frowned when he saw her continuing to linger around thr library by herself. He knew she didn't like talking to stangers, but he hated how she was suddenly so uncharacteristically quiet. 

 

"Seo Ah yah, come here! Don't stay by yourself," Jeongmin called, beckoning her over to him. She turned around abruptly, surprised at suddenly being called out. Her eyes met with the other representitives as she gingerly walked over and sat in the chair between Gongchan and Jeongmin.

 

"So...Han Seo Ah, huh? You're pretty popular around school," Gongchan said with a bright, friendly smile. She was going to retort about how much she didn't care about popularity but remembered that she shouldn't act like that in school, especially when the stranger was being so nice to her. 

 

"Ah, really? I didn't know~" her voice had a cute tone to it, which made the boys' heart flutter, but it made her scowl at herself on the inside. 

 

"Ah, you're so cute~" Sandeul exclaimed, reaching over and pinching her cheeks lightly. The urge to push him off was repressed, mainly because he himself was cute and friendly. 

 

"Call me oppa, ok?"

 

"N-neh, oppa~"

Jeongmin felt like cringing at the sound of his girlfriend's aegyo filled voice. She hated faking and calling people oppa, and felt sorry that she had to, though he wouldn't have minded as much if she'd done that voice to him...

His own gaze moved past Seo Ah and towards Suzy, who had now started talking to a random guy. He suddenly felt this strange squeezing in his chest, making him feel so uncomfortable he had to look away. But Suzy's light, tinkling laughter brought him back. 

Suddenly, the door opened, bringing everyone's attention to the door. There, stood the tall, lean student council president. His signature smirk was fixed on his face. Seo Ah felt all the blood drain from her body, quickly straightening her back and sitting up when her eyes met with his playful gaze.

"Let's start the meeting then." 

 

A/N- OK, you guys hate me...this chapter was short and and I haven't updated for what...4 months? The truth is, I updated this chapter ages ago, but I never took it off the 'hide chapter' button...urgh ok, you're all allowed to slap me lol. I promise I'll update later today...or tommorw the next -better- chapter.