Noona?!

Not Like The Others

"EOTOKAE?!" Jeongmin exclaimed, anxiously pacing back and force, ruffling his hair in frustration. He was pacing rapidly in front of the guesthouse gates waiting for Seo Ah to return. He was worried. Everyone inside couldn't help but feel put off their food watching him suffering outside and walking around restlessly. 

Everyone else was relaxed and eating food inside the guesthouse while Jeongmin stood outside, waiting regardless of the pouring rain. He was drenched from head to toe, but he didn't seem to care, all he cared about was Seo Ah. 

 

"Yah, Jeongmin haksaeng, come inside. Seo Ah will be fine, she has L with her," the TA said nonchalantly, taking a bite of her chicken. 

His face froze at the sound of L's name and his eyebrow started twitching. 

 

"Just because he's the 'Student Council President' or the 'Trusted Sunbae', he's still a guy! And they could be in a...HOTEL!!!" he exclaimed, getting even more anxious and doubling his pacing speed. 

 

Suzy was watching him from inside and narrowed her eyes once he started saying weird stuff about L. 

"YAH! Don't say that about my Myungsoo!" she yelled, wanting to throw the chicken wing in her hand at him. He chose to ignore her and stood there, still as a rock, looking in the distance just in case she came back. 

Suzy's glare softened as she stared at his back, drenched with rain, but he stood unmoving like a loyal puppy, waiting for his master to come home. She soon found herself unable to want to eat anymore. 

'He hasn't come in since we come back...that means he hasn't eaten either...' she thought to herself. her brows furrowed together as she began wondering why she cared so much about a lovesick hoobae. But her actions spoke louder than her words...or thoughts. 

Before she could even think about it, her hand had grabbed onto someone's random umbrella on the ground. Her gaze never left Jeongmin as even as she out on her shoes, slowly enough to order some hoobae to get her plate of food. 

'Suzy, you're too kind for your own good,' she thought as she braced herself. She opened the umberella after opening the door, instantly overtaken by the cold, strong wind and pouring rain. She could have gone back inside but as she stared at Jeongmin's almost lifeless silhouette, she felt compelled to approach him.

'How could you stand outside for almost 5 hours in this weather?' she thought, frowning again. 

------------ 

 

'i don't trust that L one bit...where could they be...if they really ARE at a hotel, L wouldn't make her do anything inappropriate, WOULD HE?! He knows I'm her...boyfriend...heh ^.^'

Jeongmin felt himself smiling after calling himself her 'boyfriend'. 

 

"Smiling whilst thinking of the erted things L and Seo Ah could be doing, huh?" a soft yet harsh voice asked from behind him. Jeongmin jumped in shock and instantly turned to see who it was. He turned to see Suzy standing slightly behind him. 

He was about to say something, but he realized something. There was no rain wetting him anymore. 

'Eh...it was raining so hard, how can it stop so suddenly?' he thought, looking in front of him for a second. It was still pouring down. His face went from a perplexed expression to a goofy grin stretching across his face, making Suzy's eyes widen. 

 

"I must be the Lost Prince of Rain...hehe, no wonder I don't feel any rain..." he muttered to himself. Suzy's mouth dropped open at the sound of his incredibly childish statement. 

 

"Babo!" she exclaimed, knocking his shoulder with her right hand. He looked down and instantly felt weird, she was holding the stem of the umbrella which was protecting both of them from the rain. He smiled down at her who gave him another punch on his shoulder. He offered to take the umbrella out her hands but she refused. "How will you eat?" she asked, shoving a plate of food, which was in her other hand, into his face.

 

He beamed at the sight of food, which made Suzy smile too, watching carefully as he started moving his hand closer to the plate but instantly retracting it again. 

 

"Wae?" she asked, looking up at him with an almost hurt expression. 

 

"It's like trading Seo Ah for food, that's wrong..." he said, looking at the ground as if trying to 'atone' for his 'sin'. Suzy shook her head with slight amusement but still rolled her eyes. 

 

"You need food to survive," she protested, making a tutting sound. His eyes instantly met with hers. 

 

"I need Seo Ah to survive, too!" he said. It sounded babyish and almost laughable, but the way his eyes were looking at her, showed he was dead serious. Her slightly annoyed expression softened as she examined his face for any sign of joking. There wasn't any. Besides the tone of his voice, he looked serious.

She let herself smile slowly as her eyes lingered on his sincere face. 

'If only I had someone like that.'

 

"And anyways, it's like accepting temptation from the devil..." he added, making Suzy's soft gaze harden again as her eyes turned into slits. 

 

"YOU CALLING ME THE DEVIL??!!" she yelled, stamping her foot and making everyone within a mile radius of her jump in surprise, including Jeongmin. 

He looked at her in surprise and she looked away abruptly. her gaze flew everywhere as if looking a something would give her an idea of what to say next. Rubbing the her neck almost shyly, she pushed the plate closer to his face again. 

 

"Eat. You haven't eaten for ages, that's why you're thinking of all these stupid things..." she muttered, not looking at him. This time, without hesitation, he took the food, leaving Suzy feeling satisfied watching him eat with a contented smile. 

 

"You know noona, everyone thinks you're scary, but you're kinda nice," he said in between mouthfuls. "You should smile more, you look prettier."

 

"KINDA nice? Wait...N-noona?" she exclaimed, getting slightly flustered, but the real reason why she was flustered was because he said he smile was pretty, though she didn't reply to that. She was blushing and smiling madly, while he carried on eating but managed a nod. 

 

"Aren't you going in, noona?" he asked, making her blush even more. Thank god it was dark. She looked up at him after thinking of something. 

 

"You expect me to leave you with the umbrella and risk getting wet while walking back to the house?" she asked, Jeongmin stopped eating for a second and shook his head vigorously. 

 

"Take the umbrella with you, noona," he said, not knowing what that word was doing to her. Suzy once again looked at him with a softer expression, admiring how he did everything so naturally, even the way his eyes had widened innocently. 

'Such a gentleman, different from L...'

 

"No, you'll get drenched! I'm not going in until you do," she threatened and felt satisfied when he faltered slightly. He sighed and looked into the distance for the last time.

 

"In that case, let's go noona. You'll catch a cold," he said, turning around. Suzy's mouth dropped open again at how easy it was. 

 

"You'll catch a cold too, take a shower when we go in, arasso? I'll be watching just in case you decide to come back outside," she threatened.

 

"Arasso, noona..." he said, taking a glance over his shoulder, just in case Seo Ah was back...Still only thinking aout her even after he'd forgotten why he was outside for a while after eating ad looking at Suzy's stunning smile. 

'Noona, I kinda like it....' Suzy thought to herself as they walked back to the house, Jeongmin holding the door for her as she walked through. 'Hmph...why is Seo Ah so lucky?' 

 

A/n- long chapter, right? Or not...hehe ^.^ I wrote this up, then my laptop died, so I had to write it ALL AGAIN!!! and of course not everythings the same -____- huuhuuuu waaahhhhh! 

I remember thinking I was some lost rain princess when I was little...ahhh, I'm too influenced by Barbie and stuff ^.~