Not Your Business!

Not Like The Others

Once again, it was a beautiful day...until you saw Seo Ah running down the halls in lightning speed...again. Just like last time, she stopped and pushed the Pupil Council Room's doors open without hesitation. All the members of the council stopped what they were doing when they saw the beautiful girl standing at the enterance, as if a huge, shining light had just entered the room. All of them but L were admiring her mere presence and just staring at her beauty.

 

"Uh oh..." Sungjong said quietly. Everyone stared at him in confusion but before anyone could ask, Seo Ah walked up to L at his big desk, looking at him in a way which sugested...she wanted to kill him. All the INFINTE members were following her movement, unable to stop drooling whilst looking at her.

 

"L-ssi, mind if I talk to you?" she asked sounding sweet, but was glaring at him with all her might since the others couldn't see her at that angle. L looked sightly stiff but he got out his seat and grabbed her wrist, leading her out the room. The bell had already rang and all other students were already in their classes, the hallways were empty, perfect for her to beat him up if she wanted to.

 

"Pretty brave are we? Aren't you scared of getting caught skipping class?" he asked, smirking as he leant against the wall. Seo Ah crossed her arms over her chest and tilted her chin up so she could see him better. 

 

"Ani, because L-ssi's going to write me a slip explaining why I'm late," she snapped, she didn't stop glaring at him for ages! 

 

"Give me a good reason why I should."

Seo Ah looked more serious now and uncrossed her arms. L noticed her hands turn into tight fists by her side bit back a smile.

"You told Sungjong oppa to-"

 

"Oppa?"

Seo Ah looked annoyed at the inturuption and smacked him on the arm. Even they weren't that close, she still did it. Ls mouth dropped open as he looked down at his arm, it was hurting really badly!

 

"Shut up!" she exclaimed, making L look taken aback. "You told Sungjong oppa to make me stop tutoring him, right?!" She was reeking of anger and it was radiating all through the halls as well as inside the Council Room, making INFINTE feel slightly...scared, for a reason they didn't understand.

But L wasn't scared, instead he was grinning. 

 

"That's right," he said bluntly. "Is that it? If it is, I have work to-"

 

"Whatever, you were playing on your phone when I came in!" she said, taking the initiative to smack him again. He just looked down at her in a way of telling her to carry on. "WHY did you do that?!" she asked.

Inside her head, he'd been shot about 50 times with an imaginary gun. 

 

"You have work in the evenings," he said, shurgging. Seo Ah could only look up at him dumbfounded, opening and closeing multiple times, trying to search for words. 

 

"AND?!" she demanded, looking up at him with so much anger her eyes could have bulged out! But L kept his straight face. In fact he was trying hard not to burst out laughing. The atmosphere was dark and the council members could feel goosbumps inside, but L was too busy thinking about how amusing this was. A minute ago, he'd seen her smiling and laughing cutely with her friends, and now she's threatening him! He seemed pretty crazy right now, anyone else would have been afraid.

 

"As Student President, I actually care about my hoobaes and you shouldn't have a job."

 

"BUT I NEED THAT JOB IN THE EVENINGS, YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!" she yelled, even the INFINTE members heard from inside.

'Was that why L wanted me to fire Seo Ah? I can't believe he cared that much...' Sungjong thought, while all the members got freaked out, hiding under desk snd tables; scared of Seo Ahs wrath. 

 

"Which is why I made Sungjong-"

 

"But I need that money too!" she exclaimed, quieter this time though, after hearing shreiking coming from inside the Council Room. L looked at her in disbelief. "You may think I just want money or I'm greedy or whatever, but I seriously need that money. Please, just let me tutor Sungjong," she said, letting go of her anger and looking up at him with sad eyes. 

He was deeply affected. He didn't know why she neeed extra money, maybe for a new pair of shoes? No, Seo Ah didn't seem like that type of girl. He thought about it for ages...

 

"Fine," he said after sighing. 

 

"Jeongmal?!" she squealed. "THANK YOU!" Before L could process what had happened, Seo Ah already wrapped her hand around his neck and hugged him, jumping up and down in excitment. 

It was at that time, the Council Rooms door opened.

 

"Seo Ah?" Sungjong said, in complete shock...His mouth dropped open and his eye rounded. He had just walked out the Council Room to see if they were alright, and....

Seo Ah immediately let go of L and he stepped back too, rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly. L cleared his throat.

 

"Uh...Let me get you that late slip..." he said, walking into the Council Room. Sungjong, was still stuck in his position. 

 

"Oppa...?" she said, waving her hand in front of his face. "I'll see you later for tutoring, arasso?" 

She still didn't get a response... 

'Ah chincha...We killed my student before we could even get back to studying!'

 

a/n- I relaized I hadn't posted this chapter up yet! Editing really helps....^.^