Just Another Girl...

Not Like The Others

"Seo Ah! We're in the same class!" someone shouted. A tall, slim girl spun around, giving the owner of the voice a dazzling smile. With the swish of her hair and the sudden surprise of seeing such a beautiful smiling face, it was as if time had stopped. Of course she was oblivious to what she'd done to everyone, who had now stopped in the hallways and took in the sight of this beautiful girl.

She had long chestnut hair tied up in a high ponytail, letting everyone see her perfect jaw line. The girl wore her uniform neatly with a modest and smart look. Though, her white blouse had the top button undone, giving away a peak of her glamorous collarbones which looked as if they could carry water! She had shining blue eyes, a colour as deep as the oceans, a colour that hinted she was hiding many secrets. Her short skirt, which reached mid-thigh, showed off toned, model-like legs and skinny ankles even underneath the translucent tights she wore.

Everything about her was amazing! In middle-school, she's received the 'headmasters prize' and and was always roll no.1. She was talented in the arts and could play 3 different instruments as well as sing, dance and act!

She was so smart, yet no one knows if she studies excessively or not... She was always the apple and envy of everyone's eyes. Being so perfect, she could have been shunned and excluded from her class but she was always friendly and smiling at people. If anyone said anything even slightly offending weather it was slip of the tongue or on purpose, they'd feel even more guilty since she'd just brush it aside and smile at them with her everyday cuteness. 

This girl is Han Seo Ah.

----------------       

Somewhere in the crowd, the hot pupil council walked in a formation. A straight line effortlessly and maybe even unconsciously made, just screaming for attention. And that's certainly what they got!

Every now and then you could've heard girls yelling or fainting with the overwhelming feeling of the six member's combined...hotness. Every single student nearby all watched in envy as the most popular girl in the school walked up to them, as if it was nothing.

 

"Suzy-ssi, annyeong!" Sungyeol said.

The girl, who'd just walked over oozing with confidence, turned and flashed him her signature heart melting smile, before turning to L, the student council president. People would kill to have Suzy as a close friend like L did, but he just looked down at her with a small smile, though his eyes were indifferent and begging to go back to his work. 

 

"Missed me?" she asked, his shoulder tenderly and looking up at him with a y look in her eyes. All the other people had their eyes glued to them as they looked at each other. 

'Eh...forget about the papers for a second' he told himself, while returning her smile. He loosened up and decided to play along. 

 

"Of course, never stopped thinking about you," he joked back, wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her in, which made her laugh. As they were getting into their own world, the other council members could only look at them with envy...

 

"They're not even dating," Sunggyu scoffed jealously. 

 

"Let's get out of here before they start kissing!" Dongwoo said, grabbing his hand as they sprinted off into the distance. L rolled his eyes at them, not because of their comment, but because they were practically skipping their council duties!

'More like THEY'RE gonna start kissing...' he thought. 

 

"Call me later!" Suzy said after kissing his cheek, breaking his train of thought. He nodded with a blank I-dont-know-whats-going-on look. He managed a small smile, before she wiggled her fingers at him and bit her lips as she started walking backwards, trying to catch one last glimpse of him without crashing into anything amazingly.

The rest of the pupil council members ignored their public display of affection as if it was nothing. They were used to it, but the envy never lessened. L stared after her retreating back and smirked. It would take him some time to avert his attention from work, but it takes even longer to make him forget about Suzy. 

 

"Yah, L! Look at that new girl! She's so cute!" Sungjong said, his eyes shining brightly as he tried to get L's attention by poking him, every moment he stared at her, his pokes became rougher. L sent him an annoyed glare, but Sungjong didn't notice since he was too busy looking in the opposite direction, his eyes were practically hearts! 

'Ah...uri maknae...' Woohyun thought with a smile, before looking in the direction of the girl. As soon as he turned his smile slowly faded. His mouth slowly began to hang open and his eyes enlarged with every passing second. 

 

"Our first day back and you're ALREADY talking about girls," L said with an annoyed tone. It didn't take much for him to restrain himself, he wasn't really that interested anyways. He'd pick work over girls any day unless that girl was Suzy. He scoffed at their playboy-ish nature as he started flicking through important files again.

"You were just HUGGING one," Hoya muttered.

 

"Whoa, she IS cute~" Woohyun said, still frozen in the same position as his eyes became hearts. They walked through the halls, but he still couldn't control himself as he was unable to keep his eyes off he. The girl let out a soft, tinkling laughter which caused Woohyun to lose control of his legs as they bucked, he almost fell to the ground!

Luckily, with L's impressive reflexes, he'd ducked under his flailing arm and pulled him up, without taking his eyes off the papers! 

 

"Why's a FIRST YEAR making you like this?" he said, groaning under his weight. Expertly, L took Woohyun's arm off from around him when he could finally walk properly, his arm returning to hang limply by his side.

 

"Maybe if you TURN AROUND!" Sungjong shouted, abruptly and forcibly turning L's head so he could see. Reluctantly, his eyes wandered to a pair of shining blue eyes looking straight at them curiously, a small smile still on her berry pink lips.

He felt a fluttering feeling in his stomach when their eyes met. She was smiling, but something told L that she wasn't smiling genuinely; making him more interested in her. She had flawless milky white skin and wasn't wearing any make-up, he could tell; Suzy wore tons. (a/n- don't kill me Suzy fans!)

It was as if time had stopped completely, there was no one around them and the only thing that moved was the wind, which made her hair fly around gently as well. L didn't even notice that he was staring, until she raised her eyebrows slightly at him. 

He immediately jolted, causing him to lose his balance, which then made him start randomly flapping his arms like he was a chicken he'd been electrocuted and turned his head away abruptly. 

 

"Oh, dude, you were so staring!" Woohyun exclaimed, jumping up and down in amazement that L could actually be interested in a GIRL other that Suzy! L stood still for a second, recollecting his thoughts and trying to pretend his cheeks weren't on fire at that moment in time. 

 

"Love at first sight?" Sungjong suggested, only making L shake his head furiously. 

 

"Whatever," he sighed and clearing his throat, flicking through papers once again. L's ears pricked like a cats when he heard light girly laughter fluttering to his ears from the other side of the corridor and his thoughts ceased to think of that girl.

 

"She's probably the same as all the other girls... Laughs a lot, cries excessively, is completely weak and vulnerable and acts cute all the time for attention," he sighed, annoyed with himself for even thinking for a SECOND that she could've been different.

 

"It's not like Suzy's not like that either!" Sungyeol muttered. He'd never liked how L disregarded every girl besides Suzy. It was as if Suzy was the only girl he saw. 

 

"Come on, L! You can't expect EVERY girl you meet to be like that!" Sungyeol said.

For once in his life, L almost agreed with him! He slowly turned to look at her again, the fluttering feeling returned.

Ever since L was little he'd always pictured girls as these weak little twigs who needed help in everything, eventually coming to detest them since they were polar opposites with him, who always took everything in his own hands and didn't like to complain. Then Suzy came along, his childhood friend. She was someone who he bent his OWN rules for, simply because...they were best friends. He didn't know the real reason either, everyone thought he had a crush on her; but he knew that definitely wasn't the reason. They'd been through a lot together and he owed her, so he simply overlooked the traits he didn't like. 

There were girls who'd tried to get him to treat them the same as Suzy, and since it was practically his job to appease the students, he talked, joked and flirted with all the girls in school...for the sake of his presidential title which he treasured so much. but he never trult thought of them as friends like him and Suzy. 

 

"Whoa, that boy's cute, too..." Hoya said suddenly. Everyone turned to face him and looked at him like he was crazy. (ahhh...it reminds me of Reply 1997...)

Hoya's gaze went straight through them and was staring at someone. The group mechanically followed his gaze. A good looking boy, with blondish-brownish hair and big happy eyes, was 'bouncing' towards the girl. Suddenly it was as if the roles were reversed. That boy looked as if flowers were suddenly sprouting behind him as he skipped happily, giving off the aura of a little girl playing in the fields, which made L cringe. 

 

"Seo Ah! We're in the same class! It must fate!" he exclaimed, launching himself into her arms. The entire council froze in jealousy, but tried to keep it inside. If the fangirls school came to know that they had an interest in the same girl, there'd be complete chaos. 

 

"Sure, if we keep ending up together, let's get married!" she joked, gladly returning his embrace. Woohyun's mouth dropped open in shock and his face seemed contorted with jealousy, which amused Sungyeol, who had otherwise been quiet all morning. 

 

"Chincha?! You'll marry me, Seo Ah?!" he asked. She just laughed off the question.

'Flirty...But it's not like you're not like that either...' L thought to himself.

 

"Too bad...L doesn't like cute girls like that," Hoya said jokingly.

 

"He only likes boring and y girls like Suzy..." Sungyeol said, earning looks for the 'y' remark but smirked it off.

'They're right...' L thought and finally smiled while looking done know his papers again. In the distance he could hear Seo Ah laughing loudly and could practically SEE her doing aegyo in his head, making him roll his eyes. But somewhere in the back of his head, the name 'Seo Ah' was etched into his mind.

        
A/N- sorry for being a lazy ... I'll finish the other fics when I get my phone back...