Chapter 55

Youngest of Pieces: [WHO- I AM] (8)

 

All washed up back at the hotel, Hannah picks up a camera to film on her own. She turns the camera around in her hand, with her other hand ruffling her wet hair from the shower. She pulls on the hood from her blue cotton pullover, wearing matching blue shorts to it. Hannah turns around with the camera, letting it spot the room around her before she crawls up to sit on the big bed where she has papers and receipts spread out. Hannah holds out the camera towards the bed, filming herself when picking up a book.

“I bought this today – Fifty Shades. It was a box of three books for 10pounds – it’s extremely great. One book normally costs that much,” Hannah is proudly saying and she looks at the book. “I have heard this book is really good… And I started to read a little about it… No one underage should read it. It’s embarrassing.”

She puts the book away, still looking at it.

“Maybe I’ll hide it from the ladies… Emelia will steal it from me,” she mutters before she picks up the camera to lie down. “My first day in London, done~ I love Hyde Park, and I love the people. A stranger called me ‘love’. Hi-hi. And everything is really … like a movie. The streets, the houses, the stores, the cars… everything is like a movie.”

Hannah turns to lie on the side, making a noise when doing it, and she turns the camera around to film something else on the bed.

“Green grapes; I bought them cheap on the way to the hotel.” She takes one and puts it in , chewing when turning the camera back around to film her self. “It isn’t often I have a room on my own, it’s extremely relaxing – I think this vacation is very relaxing. I miss my members, but it is really nice to do things my way. Hi-hi, I like London…”

She stares around a little, making a face when being in her own thoughts. Randomly she starts to sing, lying on the side again as her arms get tired to hold up the camera. She suddenly stops to sing.

“A woman knew our song today,” Hannah happily says, giggling for herself. “5 Pieces will perform at a music contest that will air in all Europe, as around 30 European countries will compete in it… We were invited to perform because it takes place in our home country. I’m worried to perform there.”

She rolls around to lie on her stomach, turning to lie with her feet at the pillow, having the camera in front of her.

“It’s always fun to perform, and the song has received a lot of love… But it is an audience that we aren’t used with, right?” she talks with herself, pouting by herself too. “We were asked to represent Sweden, and to show that we are one. Music is a language of its own, so … I’m worried if we will do well. But they told us to rest up and have fun during the vacation, to come back with a lot of strength to make our fans proud. Even my grandmother is going to watch…”

The crew told her to not turn off the cameras unless it was for private issues, but she isn’t sure what to do other than talking.

“If people ask me what I am filming, I will promote 5 Pieces to them,” Hannah promises with a nod. “That will be my goal if someone asks… Maria is probably walking around dancing on the streets, promoting on her own without even knowing it.”

She leaves the camera there when sitting up, eating some more grapes while watching the TV that has been on in the background. She went through the channels yesterday, finding one Korean channel – Arirang. Now she is watching Criminal Minds; it is a bunch of crime series after each other at this hour and Hannah loves each one of them. She fixes the pillows to be able to sit comfortable and watch TV, turning off some lamps.

Hannah gets up on her feet to pull off the pullover, wearing a navy blue tank top under. The reason she got up to take off the clothes is because the tank top might reveal some skin when she pulls off the pullover, and she doesn’t want it captures on camera; though she completely forgot about the camera over by the hall that is filming the whole room.

*Why~ so~ se-ri-ous!* Hannah sings out randomly to SHINee’s [Why So Serious] playing in her head when she goes to the little fridge under the TV to take out a bottle of Coca-Cola to pill up in a cup on the desk next to the bed and then put back the Coca-Cola in the fridge. When she is done she goes back to bed, having the grapes in her lap to eat while watching TV.

After a few grapes she puts it away on the bed and brings out her writing pad, going through the receipts and papers when writing down what she has bought and writing a diary of what she has done today, from time to time looking at the TV. One time she lies down in front of the camera too, pouting out her lips before sitting back up, starting to put her things nicely away to get the bed empty of stuff and when lying under the quilt, she lies on the side with the camera filming her.

“I’m restless for tomorrow,” she says in a low voice. “At times… when I can’t sleep, I usually… I either write or read. I always have paper and pen next to me when I’m sleeping, in case I can’t sleep and I come up with something, I must write it down before I forget it… It’s important.”

She nods for herself, staring at the camera tiredly. It’s quiet around her, so strange compared to how it normally is.

“I think a lot when lying in bed,” she keeps talking slowly, “about how my day has been like… a melody… I think about writing a lot these days, because I am releasing a book soon… So when lying in bed, I think through of what I have written and if I should do something different … because it is easier to focus when lying in bed, in silence… like this.” She takes a deep breath to hide her yawning. “It’s impossible to write something now. All I’m thinking about is London – London, London, London – I’m excited. But I have to sleep, and if I fall asleep, morning will come faster.”

She turns to rest her head on her hand, trying to focus her eyes on the camera.

“Goodnight,” she tiredly says before turning the camera off to go to sleep.

 

++ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - ++

 

The crew is proud when entering Hannah’s room at eight the next morning, expecting to see a newly woken Hannah in the room, but are instead met by a clearly awake Hannah wearing a crinkled tab-sleeve shirt in gray with a pair of white skinny jeans. She is pretty this early in the morning, having her hair put up in a pony-tail and just like yesterday having a simple and natural make-up. She has even made her bed, having her jacket and shoulder-bag on top of it. While Hannah finishes up in the bathroom, the crew films the hotel room. How would the room look like after two nights?

For Carolina, it is a mess with food everywhere. For Maria, it is clothes everywhere from both things she has been shopping during the one day of vacation and the rest is what she brought with her. Even for Julia, she has her make-up bag up and hairspray and perfume lying around, some nightwear has been thrown on a chair as well, and for Emelia she has lined up things on the table.

How would it look like for the youngest?

Hannah’s bag is open, but she has all her things in it. The clothes she slept in have been put back in the bag. The only thing she has unpacked is the things she has in the bathroom; cheap things. And when she is done in the bathroom she closes the bag. Putting on sneakers and grabs her things with the camera and money around her neck, bag hanging from her shoulder with the jacket lying over it and sunglasses on her head, she is ready to leave.

Getting out from the hotel, they head up and through the station like yesterday but now when they know where they are, they just walk along that road, seeing Hyde Park on the left side while walking straight. Hannah knows where to walk today, and she is lucky the weather is just as great as it was yesterday. She hides her eyes behind her sunglasses when walking in the sun, once again enjoying the amazing weather and the view of London’s street.

“Where are we going now?” the crew asks her.

“Right now, we are heading to Buckingham Palace,” Hannah answers. “We will walk there. And then we will go see all the great masterpieces of London.”

But just to walk from Hyde Park’s one corner to the other takes forty minutes. Walking in the sun is hot, but the view is still great and Hannah is not bored for a second walking there. Leaving that park, they walk between some buildings, through some streets and then reach Green Park to walk through. They don’t walk far through until they sit down on a bench a little on the side, where the pretty park is. Hannah is stunned, sitting there and taking pictures of the park, the trees, some flowers, of the bench, of her self…

From a distance she can hear it, looking over at the road going through the park. She hears hoofs walking on asphalt. It is strange how clearly she can hear it even if she can’t see any horses, but the girl rushes up from the bench and runs straight forward from the bench to the road, seeing the traffic has stopped for some police horses to come through. With a laugh she takes pictures of it.

Seeing the horses, Hannah wants to continue walking to reach Buckingham Palace. With just a few steps she notices a well-dressed man walk by them, talking on the phone. He looks like a stylish British man, but Hannah giggles to the camera, saying he speaks Swedish. She reaches out her tongue. If she had just seen him, she would think he was 100% British, but he is clearly Swedish by the way he talks.

“There are a lot of people,” Hannah mutters when they come closer to their destination. And it is really a lot of people. Though they are on the wrong side of Buckingham Palace, this side is crowded too. They stick to the side by the grass, and Hannah walks straight over to a kiosk lonely standing there, selling ice-cream and waffles. “I have a goal to try waffles in London. But now … I’ll take ice-cream.”

She looks at the price and flavours, thinking for some time before turning to the crew.

“Do you want to have too? I can buy for you,” she offers to them all and steps forward to stand in line, “because the weather is hot…”

Hannah lets them all order their own ice-cream, including herself, before she pays and walks over to sit on the grass like a few others. When first sitting down, she takes the camera from one of the crew to let him eat his ice-cream, helping out a little while they are all trying to figure out with their own ideas and thoughts why there are so many people here.

They sit on the grass and enjoy the weather for a while, some of the crew getting up to go look why there are so many people. There is a statue in front of Buckingham Palace, and even that one is filled with fans, the whole place is crowded, even here on the other side of the street.

But it doesn’t take long until they hear the reason. It is guard change; red and black guards comes slowly walking, playing instruments like a parade. Hannah runs up to the gate on this side, trying to see something behind all the people. She doesn’t get the best view, but she sees it, laughing happily. It was not planned to be here when the guards will be changed, so she is extremely happy over this lucky coincidence.

 

Walking with other people after the guard’s change, and after taking pictures in front of the palace and of the famous guards, it doesn’t take all too long until Hannah is looking up when walking between old stone buildings. What they are walking towards is Big Ben. Hannah is actually quiet when they are walking up to it, fascinated in silence.

They sit down on the side, to let the crew get some rest, and Hannah looks behind them.

“Abraham Lincoln,” she points up at a statue.

And then they keep walking, looking through some cathedral before reaching Big Ben. Hannah takes pictures of Big Ben and of herself with it as a background. It is a lot of tourists there, so there is nothing wrong with taking pictures. They walk to the river next too, and when crossing the street, Hannah suddenly gets a little shy. One of the women filming turns the camera away from Hannah to someone who just ran by them; a man in just shorts is jogging, and he is kind of well built, showing off his body. Hannah blushes and looks another direction, continuing to walk as if nothing happened. Across the river is London Eye, so when walking to have it right on the other side, Hannah takes pictures with it as background.

After a lot of walking and sitting down to rest by Cleopatra’s Needle, they turn away from the river to walk in. Hannah stops by a map shown by the street. She has looked at many of these already, on Oxford Street to know how far away Baker Street was yesterday and also to find the bookstore in Notting Hill. Even this morning when they walked between Hyde Park and Buckingham Palace she looked at one.

“It’s for cycling,” she explains to the crew when watching which road to take. “They have maps everywhere. It’s great.”

And she keeps walking. Walking for a few minutes, she is crossing a smaller road, and when almost has walked by she looks to her right and makes an abrupt stop, lifting up her camera. It is a Sherlock Holmes restaurant, which definitely looks cool in black. She giggles and her direction changes right away to go inside the restaurant.

Coming out soon again, she walks over to a building she was heading to before, right next too, pointing at the sign outside the door.

“Korean Cultural Centre,” she reads it in English below the Korean sign, and she smiles before stepping in. It is big and empty in there, a few women nicely dressed standing behind a counter at the other end of the room. There is a floor down and up in the ceiling, SNSD’s [The Boys] music video is shown on a TV-screen, which the first thing that gets Hannah’s attention is. She even sings along to it in a low voice before the women across the room gets quickly up on their feet.

“Hello,” one of them nicely says in Korean. All of them are Koreans. “I’m a big fan.”

Any K-Pop fan should know Hannah if she walks inside a Korean cultural centre in London, followed by a Korean crew. It’s showing a blonde girl surrounded by Koreans, and that is obvious. Another girl jogs up to them, holding up a piece of paper and pen.

“Could I get your autograph?”

“Um … sure.” Hannah is a little taken back by the sudden attention, but she thinks it is normal for her to be with fans and speak Korean. It would be different if they spoke English, because then she wouldn’t know what to answer. Now, she just talks and reacts as if she was in Korea and met fans. The women follow them downstairs to a bookshelf with movies, dramas and music of Korean artists, but it isn’t much at all. They have 5 Pieces’ music too, and to make it special, they take a picture with Hannah and she gets to write her autograph five more times – to the other women and also for the centre for them to put up on the wall along with the picture later that they took. ‘5 Pieces Hannah was here!’

Awkwardly, they leave to continue walking up the street, and Hannah is giggling for herself.

“It’s awkward,” she tells when the crew asks her about what just happened. “I didn’t expect it.”

They reach Trafalgar Square, which Hannah first tries to pronounce but then avoids saying it other than T Square. They sit down by the fountain, and Hannah looks at the big building before them.

“That is National Museum, where we will go next,” Hannah says and turns around to touch the water they are sitting by. “The weather is really good.”

She makes sure to always sit on her jacket, because she has white pants.

“We’ll go eat after this,” she says when they are heading inside the museum.

 

After the museum, they continue to walk up behind it after checking the map. They see a lot of ticket stands for musicals, big signs for musicals and she stops to point at a few she wants to see, but points at the one of a girl to say this is the one they will see here in London.

“I was told that if you go to London, you have to go watch a musical,” Hannah is nodding.

“Have you been to a musical before?” the crew asks.

She laughs. “Of course I have. In Korea I have watched it a few times. The most recent one was … last month. We all went to see Brian’s musical.” Brian Joo – former member of the duo Fly to the Sky. “Musicals have a really nice charm about them… And we are going to see Les Miserables tomorrow.”

She smiles brightly to the camera while continuing to walk. While she thought they would walk a long time before reaching the destination, it just a few minutes up this street.

“China Town,” she comments to the crew. “Carolina said they have a good Korean restaurant here… That is where we are eating today.”

The biggest reason she has decided to eat Korean food is because the crew is not welcoming western food. They have even Korean food at their hotel room, while Hannah is enjoying just randomly eating what she finds on the streets.

“Did Carolina help you a lot to plan?” the crew asks and Hannah makes a face at them.

“I started to wonder if she was the one going to London,” she complains. “I don’t know why, but she checked up everything that I was going to do and some more things, and almost tried to plan the trip for me. I didn’t let her plan the trip, because then I would loose the vacation feeling… But really… Oh, we are here.”

They find the Korean restaurant and stops outside to check the menu before getting indoors. Starting off speaking English, they end up using Korean to the waiter because she hears them speak Korean with each other. She is pretty cool when talking to them, but the crew catches her freaking out to someone further away; whisper that 5 Pieces’ Hannah is here!

Hannah pretends to not notice though. She sits there and waits for food, repeating to the crew that she is hungry. When the food comes, Hannah is smiling at the chicken fried rice she gets. In silence she starts eating, just to let the crew eat too instead of focusing on filming her. Because they don’t stop filming, she takes the camera to place it on the table, holding it up with one hand to film herself and she tells the crew to eat their food while it’s warm. The food is delicious.

The owner of the store is standing by the counter with the waiter, and they are both looking at them from a distance.

“They have a karaoke here,” Hannah comments while eating, “which is why Carolina told us to go here. She has a love for karaoke, so I promised we will try it out.”

The girl stops eating when she almost is done, just to check her cell phone and upload today’s pictures that she took with her cell phone. First outside Buckingham Palace, then Big Ben, and outside National Museum, she uploads three pictures on twitter writing nothing else but ‘#1’ to point out the numbers for the pictures.

When they are almost done eating, a British older man comes stomping inside the store in a rush, and he starts to talk to Hannah in a weird accent, saying she is pretty and handing her a card, telling her to call him before he walks out. Outside the window he waves for her to call him too, and it happens so fast so Hannah is just sitting there, blanked out with a card in her hand. She looks at the crew, not really knowing what to do with the card. ion?

Clearing , she pushes the card under her glass, instead now looking up when the owner walks up to them.

“Did you enjoy the food?” he asks them kindly in Korean.

“Yes, it was delicious,” Hannah smiles kindly at him.

“I was wondering if we could take a picture together before you leave,” the owner suggests.

“Of course. But… you have karaoke here, right?”

And he is a real business man, talking about the special price customers who eat there get if they want to use the karaoke too. they end up talking for quite some time. He is from Seoul, and he keeps talking and saying he has some friends in Korea who are obsessed with 5 Pieces – they will be so jealous when he says he has met Hannah personally. He asks how she likes London too, talking endlessly with Hannah and the crew. He laughs, saying he will definitely look forward to see the broadcast, and to maybe see himself on TV too.

After talking, he shows them downstairs to the karaoke rooms, and after talking a little more he leaves them alone. Hannah reaches her tongue out with a smile at the crew when he has left.

“There are a lot of Koreans here,” she comments with a giggle before focusing on the karaoke. “Is it okay if I play some random songs?”

But the crew is just there to follow her, so Hannah is in charge. It puts her in a pressure, because she doesn’t know what songs they like.

“Since I am part of 5 Pieces… we have to see if they have our songs…” she mutters when writing her group’s name on the karaoke screen. Hannah laughs when seeing a bunch of songs. “Oh, they have [Daze] in both Korean and English. Which one should we do?”

She chooses the English one, saying she will practice for this weekend’s performance. Hannah becomes a child once more, excited to hear their own song at a karaoke place in England. [Daze] starts to play, and Hannah sings as many parts as she can in English, dancing some parts as well but because she only dances with either her shoulders or just a specific part of the dance, it looks a little random. Her voice doesn’t match karaoke though, because she sings more correct as if she is on the stage though Hannah is fooling around and having fun. She does the rap too, both her own and Emelia’s, having a blast portraying the members. It is the only song by 5 Pieces she does though, as she then sings EXO-K’s [History] and DBSK’s [Catch Me]. For DBSK’s song, she begins to cutely tell the camera ‘DBSK, I love you’ before giving a heart around her head. Looking very adorable.

After letting the crew sing some karaoke too – Koreans seem to really love karaoke, no matter what age you are – when they are trying to choose another song after being there for half an hour, Hannah hears what those in the room next too are singing.

“Oh, I sing this song,” she bursts out, surprised, and she stays still to listen, starting to smile shyly. “[Get Your Kiss].”

Last year’s y collaboration between SHINee’s Jonghyun and 5 Pieces’ Hannah, their very first collaboration, that got popular on clubs in Korea, is at this very moment heard playing in the karaoke room in London. Hannah gets excited and laughs behind her hand before she hears where in the song the other room is.

“My part comes now,” she whispers before she starts to sing in the microphone to her own highlight in the song. She is excited to hear the song, and to know other people are singing to it.

Happily she giggles when telling the crew to choose the next song, and they decide a song by SISTAR. Hannah sings along with them, though she doesn’t know the song that well, but the crew is having a blast. Those in the other room are heard singing SHINee’s [Dream Girl] when the SISTAR song comes to an end, and Hannah comments that they must be SHINee fans before they continue to sing more songs with the crew. For a while they skip recording to have some fun singing karaoke. The crew has more fun than Hannah; at least that is what she thinks.

When 90 minutes are up, they head to the restaurant floor (after being at the bathroom) to say their goodbyes and leave. The owner tells it sounded really good when they were singing down there, making Hannah laugh, and she does as she promised; takes a picture with him.

Walking out the restaurant with the owner waving to them, they don’t come many steps before some Asian girls spots Hannah.

“Oh! OH! Oh!” they sound shocked, pointing at Hannah with one hand and covering their mouths with the other. The girls tell each other that it’s 5 Pieces, and Hannah looks at them with surprised eyes because they are speaking Korean. Really a lot of Koreans in London! Shyly they come out with outstretched hands and the blonde idol kindly shake hands with them, being asked why she is here and if she is here alone.

“I’m on a vacation,” Hannah kindly answers, “Are you also on vacation?”

The three girls shake their heads. They are curled in a hug all three of them, staring at Hannah with big eyes and giggling. “We are here on a school-trip,” they answer. “Oh my god you look so beautiful!”

Hannah looks at the cameras with a laugh, surprised over the sudden comment. She doesn’t say much more to the fans before they keep walking. Hannah and the crew walks further in China Town, and Hannah can’t stop smiling when she sees behind them.

“They are following us,” she whispers to the crew behind her hand, laughing at it.

An Asian couple recognizes her too, just points and whispers and asks out loudly if it is 5 Pieces, and Hannah turns to walk another street. Several people looks at them, but she doesn’t think they recognizes her, maybe just thinks its weird to have a person walk around with cameras following her. She stops by a small store to look at accessories, typical Japanese cute accessories, and when walking there she sees these three Koreans who are still following her.

She smiles at them. “Are you busy?” she asks them kindly and they hurry up to shake their heads while giggling happily.

“We got the rest of the evening off to shop,” they answer. “We are going to eat later.”

“Oh…” Hannah nods, thinking that she has already eaten dinner. “Have you visited the National Museum?”

They nod, saying they went there with class earlier today. Hannah keeps looking at accessories while talking to them, not finding anything she really likes. All of a sudden there comes a scream nearby, and everyone looks at two girls that just came walking when they saw Hannah – the scream was their reaction. Hannah looks even more surprised, and then she looks at the crew before turning back to the accessories.

Coming out from the tiny store, she gets to sign autographs and because these three Korean girls are so cute she takes a picture with them. The broadcast will air that Hannah is recognized wherever she goes.

They leave China Town quickly after that, thinking it is too much people recognizing her. It’s almost as if she runs away. Some other fans actually follow behind them, but Hannah pretends she doesn’t notice them. They go back to Trafalgar Square to look where the bus goes and they have to walk a bit to the right bus-stop. The fans follow them; they aren’t Koreans, so Hannah can calmly talk to the crew. Some British people waiting for the bus look at her, maybe wondering who she is.

Hannah shows her cell phone to the crew, showing she has gotten a text message.

“Our Appa tells me to eat,” Hannah smiles softly when writing a text on her own to response. “I have forgotten to eat as I should during the vacation so far… How would he know?” She looks up when a bus comes, but it is the wrong bus. “Because I have been so excited when walking around, and there haven’t been many food places at all, I haven’t eaten… But today is better than yesterday.”

The bus comes and they get on it, going up on the second floor of the double-decker. The fans sits there too, some seats in front of them and trying to glance at the back before being too obvious. The crew asks Hannah where they are heading now.

“Now… we are going to Oxford Street,” she answers, a little distant. She always becomes distant on the bus. “To maybe do some shopping…”

At Oxford Circus they get off (after that Hannah has enjoyed listening to some people speaking British on the bus), having the whole street over to Hyde Park to walk. They walk on the other side where they didn’t walk yesterday, going back and forth. Hannah finds a store selling only bags, looking through it before coming out without buying anything and they keep walking, aware of the fans following behind them. Whenever Hannah walks inside a small store, they will wait outside and end up being in front of them when Hannah keeps walking down the street, and they will stop on the side to watch Hannah walk by them.

Hannah makes a sudden turn when seeing a Disney store, not being in a rush when walking through it. The cups and cuddle toys are the most interesting, but she still doesn’t buy anything. They get soft ice-cream from the street while looking around, enjoying the weather and the street and looking through stores.

They walk to the other side of the street when finding Primark, a store she knew she had to go in to. And there, she shops. Some candy, a cheap gray t-shirt with Donald Duck, a mexicana print tank that is completely chic and she thinks both Maria and Yong Hyun will agree on and a white baseball t-shirt that she buys a big size of. Satisfied with that, they continue to walk, not seeing the fans after them anymore.

 

Taking the bus to the hotel to leave their things, they go back out again.

“On the way back to the hotel before, we spotted some bars,” Hannah tells the camera when they are walking on the street. It is dark outside, and the night view of London is beautiful. Hannah is still a tourist with her camera. “So we are going to try the London bars.”

It is the crew that finds a bar, because Hannah is completely lost in taking pictures, and they go inside to try it out. The light inside are dull, the interior is of tree with white walls and ceilings, the bar right at the front following the whole bar with tables across the other wall on each side of the door. It’s lovely.

A well-built man greets them loudly behind the bar counter, his British accent is great. Hannah greets him back when stepping up to the bar with a smile.

“What would you like to have, sweetie?” the bartender asks, wiping a beer glass when his eyes goes across the crew before ending up on Hannah again.

“Do you have any recommendations?” she asks him cutely, surprised to be called ‘sweetie’ but it is an older charming man who knows how to handle his customers.

He starts talking fluently and Hannah understands maybe half of what he said, knowing the rest of the crew doesn’t understand a thing other than ‘beer’. Most of the crew – though they are filming – takes beer, while Hannah takes a sour drink with as little alcohol as possible. She is allowed to drink, but not much at all, and that is what she is doing.

“Is it good?” she asks the crew, taking a sip of her own drink. The crew nods, enjoying their beer, and asks Hannah if she drinks often. “I rarely drink alcohol at all. I don’t like beer either. Drinks like this one-” she nods at her own drink, “- is what I like… It’s really good.”

“Do the members in 5 Pieces drink together?”

“Yeah… Well, we don’t drink often with just the five of us; normally … we drink at celebration parties and such,” Hannah honestly answers. She is comfortable with the crew, liking their comments though they are filming her. “This is probably the first time I’m having a drink without a member, honestly.”

They are interrupted by the bartender coming with a drink to the table, putting it in front of Hannah. Hannah looks to be panicking.

“I haven’t ordered-” she start to say but the bartender smiles and interrupts her;

“The gentleman over there wants to buy this one for you,” he answers and looks over at a handsome man sitting by the bar. The bartender walks away and Hannah looks at the gentleman, surprised. It is the first time this has ever happened, and the crew looks surprised too.

The girl shocked them all – including herself – when she takes the drink and nicely walks over to the bar, leaning against it with her back towards the crew nervously looking at her without leaving their seats. The gentleman is in his later twenties, but he looks really good and Hannah starts off by introducing herself, shaking his hand and finding out his name is Tony. She rises the glass in her hand, asking why she should accept it.

“You look out of place, being this beautiful in such a simple bar, so I thought I would lighten up your surrounding with a nice opening,” Tony charmingly tells her in this beautiful British accent. If she was single, she wouldn’t have dared to talk to him.

“It is very nice of you,” Hannah smiles.

“Are you going to be in London for long? Maybe we could eat lunch some day?” he asks her, and his accent is so polite and he is well aware of his own charm. She keeps smiling at him, not aware of that she is extremely charming too.

“I have a boyfriend,” she confesses, Jonghyun’s face as a reminder at the back of her head.

The gentleman looks disappointed, but nods with a smile. “I should have guessed that. You are way too pretty to be single.”

“Thank you very much,” Hannah kindly tells him with her head on the side.

“But I still pay for your drink,” he is fast to add, “and maybe you could come back here if your boyfriend isn’t good enough for you.”

“I’ll keep it in mind,” she laughs and walks back to her table with the drink.

“What did you say?!” the crew is excited, completely shocked over Hannah stepping up to the stranger. Hannah giggles like a real teenage girl, leaning to the woman from the crew next to her, suddenly extremely shy. “No cameras, no cameras, this will not be broadcasted,” they tell her because all of them are curious to know, and they actually put away the cameras.

Hannah waves her hands at her face, suddenly very red.

“I told him I have a boyfriend,” Hannah giggles and she takes a sip of her drink, the crew laughing and showing how amazed they where.

Since they all work for MBC, they have met many times before this vacation trip, and whenever the crew has met Hannah she has been the quiet and cute member. Now all of a sudden she is confident and straightforward.

“It’s only because I don’t have the members here,” Hannah giggles. “Stop making fun of me!”

But they have a blast together. They stop filming to just sit there, drink and chat and enjoy London’s bar.

 

++ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - ++

Headline 13th: ‘Joe – Under Seoul’s Streets’ Still Second Of Korea’s Book Of The Week List

Headline 13th: Hannah Reveals On Twitter That She Is In London?

Headline 13th: SM Entertainment Announces 4th Season For Life of Pieces This Summer!

++ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - ++

++ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - ++

 

X. devonalias