Chapter 35

Youngest of Pieces: [WHO- I AM] (8)

 

5 Pieces performs [Secret of my tears] after Hannah’s solo, everyone probably in tears during that song. The song is Japanese, a song that actually was 5 Pieces first Japanese song to record at the end of 2009 for Hannah’s drama. Hannah is back in the dress for this song, and she bows several of times when standing with her ladies on the stage and singing. She tries to not cry anymore for now, feeling so vulnerable after performing [I CRY] and giving that message to the audience. the reason just Hannah gave such a message was because the other members agreed to it; they said that Hannah has a special connection to the Japanese fans because she worked hard for eight month in Japan, and just the fact that [I CRY] was written from Hannah’s heart and is a huge talk after a year since release, the ladies thought that if Hannah gave a message like that, it would get a positive reaction from people being depressed as they get to know Hannah once was one of them. And Maria loves Hannah’s song.

The ballad comes to an end, and it is time for a talk. The ladies are standing on the main stage and when the band gives off a fun sound to show it is time for some talk (they did the exact same sound when 5 Pieces were going to introduce themselves), Hannah rushes to the side to sneakily make sure her make-up isn’t completely ruined and after getting the check she rushes back to her position where the ladies are gathering themselves after the ballads.

“What did you think of the emotional girls?” Emelia finds her voice to speak, and the audience sounds like they are crying out an answer. It is a good answer. “It was a mix of songs there. New songs, old songs… Did our youngest do well for her stage?”

“YES!” the audience screams out loudly and Hannah once again bows politely.

Shyly she puts a hand by her cheek. “I got so emotional when I stood over here,” Hannah apologizes, giving a small smile to the fans she had earlier seen closer that was crying when she now points a little in front of her, but then remembers something and gives a hand to the girl standing by the piano that still is there. “Could everyone please give applause to the pianist Giyoon who helped out with the piano for the songs?” Hannah then asks and Giyoon gives a bow when getting the applause from the ladies and their audience.

“I got emotional too,” Maria comments a little late on Hannah’s words, Hannah leaning forward to see her on the other side of the ladies’ line.

“All of us are a little emotional today,” Emelia fills out, “maybe because tonight’s audience is just the best we could have, right?”

The audience cheers loudly and the ladies are smiling. “I would want to say that 5 Pieces have dreamt of having an arena tour for so long that I think it feels like we are dreaming now, right ladies?” Hannah reveals and asks in Japanese, the members all agreeing before Hannah turns to the audience again. “And watching all of you so far, I think you have looked forward to this too. What I would want to say is, to thank you all for sharing this dream with us.”

She smiles, getting teary anew when the audience starts to scream loudly.

“Hannah, don’t cry!” the ladies tells her and Hannah gives them a pout, the audience screaming anew. Hannah laughs though when Julia steps up to give her cheek a pinch and Hannah runs away with that laugh, the audience cheering.

They go on to talk about other things after that.

“Ladies, do you know that half the concert has passed?” Maria comments in rehearsed Japanese, and the audience gives out a disliking shout.

“I don’t like it either!” Carolina pouts with the Japanese cuteness she has been learning, and while the audience seems to like it the other members doesn’t seem to. Hannah gives a sudden laugh, stepping forward to see Carolina cutely standing there in the middle. Carolina is pouting out at the audience, as if the concert will go on longer if she pouts hard enough.

“No one likes it,” Emelia tells her in Japanese; talking about that half the concert has passed. “And don’t act cute when Hannah is watching.”

Hannah laughs again, stepping back in the line.

“I’m cuter,” Carolina says and the audience screams out, making Carolina look out at the ocean. “I’m cuter, aren’t I?”

Some seems to agree and Hannah gives a pout, putting her microphone by her lips and with a cute voice she asks like a child; “is she cuter than me?” Hannah points with her whole arm straight over at Carolina, and the members all bursts out laughing while the audience screams even louder. Maria even claps her hands, liking it.

Hannah isn’t happy by just doing that, so she smiles cutely next and adorably waves with her hands to the audience before saying that she loves the audience. And of course the response is wild so Carolina squats down, admitting that she lost without even starting the fight.

“We have a cute member,” Emelia comments at Hannah’s behaviour, the youngest just smiling, embarrassed now when she has done it. “But while these children (the members) have been acting cute, I have noticed something in the audience. Each person in this arena seems to be sticking out a bit; it could be your clothes or where you are from. A lot of you are wearing clothes inspired from 5 Pieces too. Is it okay if we come a little closer to you all?”

The audience screams, not really knowing what they mean but this ‘come closer’ is always welcomed.

Hannah is the first one to run across the stage sit down on her heels in front of the audience, hesitating when seeing and hearing the reaction. She still smiles, her eyes stuck on one person.

“What’s your name?” Hannah asks in Japanese and reaches out the microphone to a girl’s mouth.

“Kiyoko!” the girl screams out, shaking like crazy and even jumping because Hannah ran over to just her.

“I saw your shirt before. What does it say?” Hannah asks in the microphone before handing it over again, glancing at the white t-shirt with homemade words on it.

“I LOVE 5 PIECES!!!” the girl screams out like crazy and starts to jump wildly. Hannah laughs and Carolina randomly says she loves 5 Pieces too.

Emelia has walked out a bit, pointing over at a tall Japanese boy, saying to the girls that she has found something interested before she asks him in Japanese where he coloured his hair – his hair is this typical Harajuku style shaped really cool (it must take longer time to fix that than for the ladies to do theirs) – and it is sparkling blue with hints of purple in it.

“At home!” he answers loudly.

“I’ll follow you home to get that style,” Emelia tells him when standing up straight, pointing at him and with her dark voice saying that the audience goes wild. He goes wild too.

“Do the people behind you see anything?” Maria asks him though from the main stage, pretending that she is trying to see the people behind him and they laugh at her joke.

“Oh, oh, oh, I found someone!” Julia is bouncing over to the audience too, pointing for some foreign girl to step forward. In English, Julia asks where she is from before handing over the microphone.

In Swedish, that girl says ‘Sweden’ and Julia gives a surprised look at her members, bursting out in their native language that she is Swedish. The girls gives a cheer and Julia thanks the girl for coming when standing up, mentioning though that she has come a long way to see the concert.

“I see a lot of foreigners in the audience,” Maria comments in English and points around over the audience, having some cheers and she continues in English; “No matter where you are from, thank you for joining us at this arena tour dream and let us have a lot more fun tonight!”

While the audience is cheering, Hannah points over at some more fans to say that she can see some lovely dressed fans there too. This is to let the fans know that they are seen. Carolina points at another fan, asking him if he is here alone and then being introduced to his two friends. Maria points out far on the left to say she sees the sign being up in the air. Now with all the lights on they can see their fans clearly. They spot a lot of fans, and slowly the ladies are leaving the stage. Hannah gives a final point over at some fans she saw crying earlier before getting off the stage, and the audience cheers over this attention before act five’s ‘Dangerous Fairytale’ starts to show the video.

Maria hugs Hannah when they come off the stage, in the mess to change clothes. Just because she didn’t get a chance to do it before after Hannah’s [I CRY] performance, and Hannah wonders if she will get that kind of a hug after each concert.

‘Dangerous Fairytale’ is based on 5 Pieces’ [Once Upon A Child] and [Moon Child] concepts, which was released in a Japanese single last august while the two songs are in Korea already four and five years old. Maria wears a mock-neck gingham-trim top with brown dyed leggings and high heels; Emelia is in an oversize stripe scarf with a cotton wrap top hidden under, fitting pants and high heels; Carolina got a white knit top, wool blend check skirt and high boots; Julia is wearing a check top with a vest and drop-crotch tapered pants while Hannah is wearing a mock-neck gingham trim dress, leggings and knee-high black leather boots. It is the most they will wear at the concert, and the girls love the dark concept. This is the concept they had for their first two-three years in Korea, a concept that didn’t really hit Japan until last year. [Once Upon A Time] got a different image last year; the Japanese PV got so popular in Japan that the Korean fans said 5 Pieces would have gotten top artists already in 2009 if they had come out with that video then. Sadly, they didn’t think the same of the original Korean music video. But 5 Pieces love their videos for more than the styles; it is the memories.

It feels like the audience has gotten louder for act five. 5 Pieces performs [Once Upon A Time] with the audience singing along and chanting loudly, screaming their lungs out at certain points in the song though none of the members remembers anyone doing that four years ago when it came out in Korea. It almost feels like a different song; not because it is in Japanese or the way they perform it, but because of the audience’s reaction and response. It is the first time this song has gotten such a wild response from fans.

For the next song they perform [Let Me Love], the new Japanese song, which also gets a great response from the audience and it makes it so much fun to perform. All new songs from their album have gotten a good response during the day’s performances and 5 Pieces is so exalted for that. They have had so many worries for nothing, and they have their fans to thank it for; that they don’t really have to worry about it.

The next song though, is a first time from their third Korean album to perform live. [Diamond] is first on the track-list on their last year October comeback; a fun pop track that first wasn’t chosen to perform at this tour but after deciding they need something fun to perform among the serious ones at this part of the concert, and since their upcoming concert tour around Asia will contain songs from their latest album in Korea, they decided to put on this song. It will be fun to perform if the audience knows it, and once again the ladies get worried if the Japanese audience will be familiar to this Korean song.

Their stage goes dark when the song will change, and even before the song starts, Carolina asks through the microphone if the audience knows it. The moment the song starts, Carolina starts to sing;

*They say no, no, no, it is a no

Again you say no, no, no, no, no

Go say yes, yes, yes, it’s a yes!

Again we say yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!*

Hannah can’t hide her surprised face-expression when hearing the audience starting to scream out that they know the song when Carolina is singing. The purple light sticks are glowing in the black ocean. Hannah sings next, unable to stop smiling, the dancers dancing behind them.

*They say no, no, no, it is a no

Again you say no, no, no, no, no

Go say yes, yes, yes, it’s a yes!

Again we say yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!*

Maria has rushed over to the side, stepping out on the side stage to point out at the audience, excitedly singing and the girls are jumping and throwing around their loose clothes and having fun.

[Maria] *Are you a diamond? ([Julia] Am I a diamond?)

Why are you so pretty? Why are you so beautiful?

[Hannah] I get jealous, why am I surrounded by light?

The small me next to big you*

Hannah had stepped up at the front of the stage, doing her face-expression and pointing out at the audience with a huge smile.

[Carolina] *They say no, no, no, it is a no

Again you say no, no, no, no, no*

 

[Julia] *Are you a diamond? ([Maria] Am I a diamond?)

Why are you so handsome? Why are you so great?

[Hannah] I get jealous, why am I surrounded by light?

The simple me next to the perfect you*

 

[Carolina] *Go say yes, yes, yes, it’s a yes!

Again we say yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!*

 

[CHORUS, 5 Pieces] *Yeah, yeah, you are a diamond

So perfect, so sharp

Oh, oh, you are a diamond, right

No one can measure, ah*

After being around on the main stage, the members starts to walk out to the second stage together after the chorus. Happily performing once again, having fun with the audience.

[Carolina] *They say no, no, no, it is a no

Again you say no, no, no, no, no

Go say yes, yes, yes, it’s a yes!

Again we say yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!*

 

[Emelia] *Oh, oh, why so pretty?*

[Maria] *No, no, not me in the mirror*

[Emelia] *Oh, oh, you are so pretty*

Emelia points out at the audience far at the front when she sang her line, her head turning to the side with a smile when Maria a little away from her is shaking a finger to the audience and Emelia points at Julia next when singing her line. Julia gives a pretty face to the audience, getting some louder cheers than the ones already being heard. Carolina starts to brightly sing her part, all five ladies so excited.

 [Carolina] *They go 1, 2, 3 – oh, oh, ah

It’s what your personality does,

It’s what your walk does

[Julia] Everything is a diamond*

 

 [RAP, Emelia] *Whatever you do, wherever you are

Crazy, they call me crazy

You, you, you make me go crazy

So pretty, so pretty, who are you?*

Hannah is waving her hand after rushing over to the side of the side stage to have fun with the audience while the members are singing. Hannah still lip-synchs to some parts and she pretends to be the one rapping at Emelia’s great part, but she ends up laughing when seeing the fans nearest to her are laughing. Hannah keeps pointing out at the audience, lip-synching along to Maria singing that they are a diamond. Such a happy song.

 [CHORUS, Maria] *Yeah, yeah, you are a diamond

So perfect, so sharp

Oh, oh, you are a diamond, right

No one can measure, ah*

 

[Carolina] *They say no, no, no, it is a no

Again you say no, no, no, no

Go say yes, yes, yes, it’s a yes!

Again we say yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!*

 

[Julia] *I am blinded, oh, oh, I am blinded

Why, why – [Hannah] Why so pretty?

[Julia] Why, why – [Hannah] why so handsome?*

 

[Maria] *You make my sight blurry,

Perfect on the outside,

Perfect on the inside

[Carolina] Have you heard that recently?*

 

[RAP, Emelia] *Whatever they say, wherever they are

Jealous, they are all jealous

You, you, you make me smile

So blinding, so blinding, a diamond*

 

[Hannah] *They say no, no, no, it is a no

Again you say no, no, no, no, no

[Carolina] Go say yes, yes, yes, it’s a yes! ([Maria] What should I do?)

Again we say yes, yes, yes, yes, yes*

The ladies who are not on the second stage are starting to head there, either running or walking. Hannah keeps turning around to sing while pointing out at the audience around her. She gives the peace-sign to a camera filming for the big screen, smiling happily before they sings the chorus all together.

[CHORUS, 5 Pieces] *Yeah, yeah, you are a diamond ([Maria] A diamond in my eyes)

So perfect, so sharp

Oh, oh, you are a diamond, right ([Maria] A diamond in my heart)

No one can measure, ah*

With a final rush on her steps, Hannah joins up with her members on the second stage for the final verse, the members all shaking a finger for the ‘no, no’ part but happily dancing around on the stage for the ‘yes, yes’ part.

[Hannah] *They say no, no, no, it is a no

Again you say no, no, no, no, no ([Maria] Diamond, oh)

[Carolina] Go say yes, yes, yes, it’s a yes!

Again we say yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!*

And the song ends with darkness. 5 Pieces simply just need to find their positions for the next song on the second stage, where they by the way already have prepared so it doesn’t take many seconds at all before you can hear their voices again.

“I think you know this song,” Emelia’s low voice is heard in the microphone, the spotlights shimmering just once in the dark to show where 5 Pieces are. “WHO HERE IS AN ORIGINAL?!”

By Emelia’s loud shout, the whole arena bursts out in a jumping scream as she says the name of the next song right before the place lightens up and the music starts to play.

5 Pieces has one song that really put their name on the K-Pop Wave map, at the very top. [Original] was released in 2010, and re-released in the Japanese single last year, but it is the only song not translated from Korean to Japanese. It is the original song, always going to be in Korean, and it will be the song that 5 Pieces can perform worldwide for their fans and know that it will be a popular stage. it was also the first Korean song that 5 Pieces went outside Korea to perform; they were invited to Japan and Thailand; their first album and single released a year before didn’t get as much attention as this mini-album [Original]. It was the song marking 5 Pieces’ image, the charismatic and strong ladies who sings about being confident in yourself and that you are your own Original just the way you are, and performing it now at the arena tour, the ladies doesn’t care to keep their voices to how the song should perform; they sing loud and excitedly, overdoing some parts that they know are the best and they do know it is the best because the audience shows only the best reaction.

[Carolina] *No more hiding, step out and show them-*

“ORIGINAL!” Carolina shouts out along with the whole arena before the audience starts to happily sing along to the chorus with the five ladies dancing on the stage, smiling at the response to the three year old song.

Halfway through the song, the ladies creates a circle in the middle on the second stage, facing out while dancing and performing on place and the platform they are standing on starts to go up higher, the audience cheering and 5 Pieces continuing to sing more than dance at some parts while being raised up a few meters. When coming back down, the ladies continue to perform the song, finishing it.

[Moon Child] is then performed in Japanese, a little after the middle the ladies goes over to the main stage where they stands at the front, and to the rock-pop song it works their voices and the dance and the audience starts to scream wildly when wind starts to blow up at 5 Pieces. The ladies are throwing around their hairs, goes down on their knees and the band is playing it like a rock-version. The screaming doesn’t stop. Hannah throws her hair around like crazy in the wind blowing up at her, Maria raises her hands up and the ladies are just rocking the wind with [Moon Child]. And like that, the song comes to an end with the audience continuing to scream their loudest.

 

The last VCR starts to show on the big screen – act 6, ‘Girl Crush’. In bright and pretty colours, the audience can see Hannah sit on the bed in a bright bedroom, sitting there and smiling cutely at the cell phone in her hands. The audience cheers when seeing her like that, and they cheers even more when the other ladies are entering and happily asking in Japanese what she is doing. Emelia sits down on the bed, reaching over to look at the cell phone while excitedly asking if it is a guy – the audience goes insane when hearing that. The girls are all making fun of Hannah, being these teenage girls and it gets quiet in the room on the screen when Julia asks of curiosity how they met.

“It was like a dream”, Hannah answers, and while she starts to tell, the screen makes the audience understand that they enter Julia’s daydream of how they met. It’s silly and cheesy, but the audience loves it and a jealous shouting is heard in the audience when EXO-K’s Chanyeol appears in Julia’s daydream. Tall and being the one she looks up at after tripping inside a café, his hand helped her up.

Maria’s dream is next; she is sitting down at the same café when someone walks up to her, a cute boy that also receives jealous shouts as it is EXO-M’s Luhan.

Emelia’s daydream receives the loudest scream so far, because none other than DBSK’s Changmin is sitting in front of her at another café and he suggests them to share the milkshake standing on the table, and he is wearing a low v-neck.

This is how the ladies imagines the dream guy to be, the one Hannah is explaining for them, and they all dream differently.

Carolina’s daydream features EXO-K’s Baekhyun, sitting and talking to him as Hannah explains him also as friendly – tall, cute, yet y.

Hannah laughs and shakes away her members daydreams, saying it weren’t like that. And finally it is Hannah’s story of how she met him: at the same café Emelia daydreamed about, Hannah is walking along the tables with a milkshake in her hand. Some guys on the side are laughing and joking around all until someone steps back and walks right in to Hannah, who almost trips if it wasn’t for that special guy’s reflex, but the milkshake still falls to the floor. Hannah looks up, and the person she looks at smiles at her as none other than DBSK’s Yunho. The audience shouts out their lungs.

“I can get you a new one”, Yunho says in Japanese, and the camera shows the milkshake on the floor before showing Hannah’s face, a fake blush arrives to her cheeks before the story ends and Hannah embarrassedly is sitting in her bed with the ladies all giggling about it.

“Tell us more about him!” Carolina begs in the video and the girls excitedly run out of the room.

The video ends like that and coming out on the stage from the audience’s left, 5 Pieces are laughing. They are all wearing different denim shorts; Hannah is in a pair of fray-hem denim shorts, a t-shirt in light purple with 5 Pieces’ arena tour logo at the back with her face printed at the front. All ladies have the same light purple t-shirt, having their own faces printed at the front. Hannah is wearing some white pearls bracelets on her left wrist. Totally cute she turns around to face her members coming out after her.

“I giggle like never before,” Hannah is telling her members in Japanese, and she giggles with her hand by her cheek. The audience is cheering, knowing what song it is even if she is just saying the lyrics instead of singing them. The group is heading out to the middle of the stage, and Hannah points over at one of the male dancers who are all walking by them on the stage. All dancers are on the stage and the dancers and the girls are making a lot of noise as if they are teenagers having a lot to say to each other. “I don’t know what to do,” Hannah points to her members, the music starts with a familiar sound to [I Love You]: their cutest song.

Hannah makes a stop at the middle, starting to sing the song as she is the first member who sings. She sings it cutely, facing the audience and acting cute.

*I blush like never before (ha-ha-ha)*

In the high heels she starts to jog after her members and the dancers out on the extra stage, the audience jumping and Hannah points out at a chosen fan, heading to the side of the stage as if she is going to go straight off the stage to the fan as if the fan is the one she has fallen over, creating such a happy response from the audience.

*A MAN like you*

She sings suddenly for the chorus, smiling when Emelia grabs her arm to not let her run off the stage and instead follow the rest of them out to the second stage. The music is loud and everyone is happy. Dancers that have spread out on the stages starts to dance to the music and when Hannah is being dragged after the others, she puts her hand by her head, confused.

*I can’t, can’t control myself*

Hannah’s part ends there and the focus is put on Maria, the first member to come to the second stage and she stands in the middle, pointing at herself adorably. Maria is wearing a pair of black distressed denim shorts and her t-shirt has been tugged in at the front of her shorts, and her legs are stunningly slim and long in shorts and high heels, her arms also slim and long.

*Look at me

Look inside my heart

MY HEART is beating for you

Feel it pounding, hard so hard

Love you

My heart belongs to you*

Happy, adorably and cutely the ladies have reached the second stage and they start to perform the chorus with huge smiles, the audience loudly cheering at 5 Pieces’ Japanese debut song from one and a half year ago.

[CHORUS, 5 Pieces] *A MAN like you

I fall in love, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE

Who I can trust, who I can believe

I fall in love, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE

A MAN for me*

 

[CHORUS 2, 5 Pieces] *Someone to TAKE CARE of me,

[Julia] Lo- Lo- Love you

THESE WORDS I kept for you

I LOVE YOU; I lo- lo- love you*

“Carolina!” Emelia shouts out as it is Carolina’s turn, the audience cheering brightly as Carolina starts her overacting to be cute, wearing distressed printed denim shorts and the t-shirt hanging over them as if she is trying to hide the shorts. That short hair of her has a bit of the top hair put up in an apple style. Her voice is acting super cute, as the rest of her.

*Look at me

Look inside my soul

MY MIND is thinking of you

It’s only you, you and again you

Love you

My soul belongs to you*

 

[Hannah] *These TWO EYES looking at you

CAN YOU SEE ME?

([Emelia] CAN YOU SEE ME?)

[Julia] They would be dim-

If I worse GLASSES

Just like I am over you*

Hannah and Julia are cute next to each other. Julia is wearing a pair of distressed denim shorts, looking a little like the ones Emelia is wearing and her t-shirt is sitting like fit on her body, ending right at where her shorts are beginning. Emelia’s t-shirt has been tied up on the side, revealing some more skin.

[Emelia] *Oh-oh, my cheeks are blushing

I’m so shy

Your presence makes me shiver

[Carolina] Oh-oh, I’m so…

In love!*

“Tokyo! I can’t hear you! SING!” Maria roars happily out in the microphone after Carolina’s exciting part and when the chorus comes now, the ladies are smiling and laughing because the audience is singing out loudly along with them.

[CHORUS, 5 Pieces] *A MAN like you

I fall in love, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE

Who I can trust, who I can believe

I fall in love, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE

A MAN for me*

 

[CHORUS 2, 5 Pieces] *Someone to TAKE CARE of me

[Maria] Lo- Lo- Love you

THESE WORDS I kept for you

I LOVE YOU; I lo- lo- love you*

 

[Hannah] *Love you! ([Julia] I LOVE YOU!)

These words I tell you,

[Carolina] Love you! ([Emelia] I LOVE YOU!)

You’re the one I want

[Maria] Love you~~*

During the part above, the girls are pointing out at the audience; all of the ladies points here and there and they smile at each cheer they get for it. Maria ends the verse with a long, high note that is her favourite in this song, and they starts to perform the chorus again.

[CHORUS, 5 Pieces] *A MAN like you

I fall in love, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE

Who I can trust, who I can believe

I fall in love, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE

A MAN for me*

 

[CHORUS 2, 5 Pieces] *Someone to TAKE CARE of me

[Emelia] Lo- Lo- Love you ([Carolina] Love~)

THESE WORDS I kept for you

I LOVE YOU; I lo- lo- love you*

The girls’ starts to run around at the stages, mixing around with the dancers while dancing to the song a little over here and over there while singing. Hannah goes down on her knees as near the end of the stage as she can, reaching out to some fans to touch their hands as hands are really trying to be reached out in hope 5 Pieces will see them and try to touch their hands. A fan is actually reaching over something to her, and when Hannah gets it in her hand she sits up straight to put it on – a hairband. Without the microphone she looks at the audience and gives a small pose, laughing at the cell phones put up to capture it and she continues to sing when getting up. Not much later she returns quickly with a towel, that she pats on her arms before giving it a kiss and throws it out to the roaring audience.

[Julia] *Now when you are here

[Maria] I believe in love~~*

 

[CHORUS 2, 5 Pieces] *Someone to TAKE CARE of me

[Hannah] Lo- Lo- Love you

[Carolina] Lo- Lo- Love you

THESE WORDS I kept for you

I LOVE YOU; I lo- lo- love you*

 

[CHORUS 2, 5 Pieces] *Someone to TAKE CARE of me

Lo- Lo- Love you

THESE WORDS I kept for you

I LOVE YOU; I lo- lo- love you*

The song comes to an end, and Hannah gives a bow to the audience, extremely happy over today’s concert and the audience and that she is so excited without feeling tired at all though it has been two hours already.

Emelia starts to shout something in Japanese, coolly putting on a cap a little loose on her head (apparently she got it from a fan because Hannah has no memory of it) and the Japanese hip-hop/pop song [No Matter What] starts to play. Emelia says some lines in English before she starts to rap, and she sounds so good rapping in her low voice. The audience seems to like this song.

Mostly Emelia and Carolina have parts in this song, Emelia rapping almost through the whole song and Carolina sings most of the chorus, but the other members have their parts too. For this song they really go around everywhere. Hannah follows Carolina to walk down the stage, walking down in a tiny path through the audience with guards making sure it goes well. Walking there, Hannah and Carolina both sing to the song and does some fan service. They pose together for a picture for a fan, then Carolina even signs something and Hannah takes someone’s cell phone to help take a sel-ca before returning the cell phone to the owner. The shouting is so freaking loud that if the ladies didn’t wear the earpieces, they wouldn’t hear the music though the music is super loud too. Hannah stays behind when Carolina rushes up to the stage again and you can hear Emelia say something about lips before the music kind of calms down and it is time for the audience to see for the first time in their lives; Carolina’s beat boxing. She isn’t a pro at it, but sure she is really good at it, and Carolina has confident in everything she does so it sounds good. The audience cheers loudly at her part.

“Let’s go, let’s go!” Emelia roars in her dark voice as the chorus starts again, this time all members singing along and Emelia rapping.

Hannah comes up on the stage hurrying down the left side where she meets Maria, these two girls starting to throw around their hairs towards each other, going crazy together. Hannah had taken off the hairband when she got up on the stage, and she holds it in her hand when she is going crazy with the leader.

The song comes to an end, and a little out of breath from the latest two songs Hannah calls out in a loud voice;

“Can you hear me?!”

The audience screams to answer while the members are walking over to the second stage. Hannah smiles wildly when hearing the response.

“I’m so happy right now that I don’t know if I should scream or cry… But what I want to say, on behalf of 5 Pieces; we want to thank everyone in this arena for coming here tonight to 5 Pieces absolutely first concert for our absolutely first arena tour in Japan!!”

“Which we have looked forward to,” Maria tells Hannah for her to continue.

“Which we have looked forward to so much,” Hannah adds happily. “So thank you for sharing this special moment with us, and hopefully we will see each other many more times, right?”

The audience is answering loudly.

“Thank you all who have stood out with our love tonight. We will continue loving you and what you give us,” Emelia says as the group is standing on a line next to each other on the stage now, “And though none of us want to leave the stage, we have just one more song to perform for you all…”

Hannah smiles sadly when hearing the loud dissatisfied audience over the news.

“But have you had a good time tonight?” Emelia asks, getting a response but she grimaces at it. “Is that you having fun? TOKYO, SCREAM IF YOU LOVE 5 PIECES!”

The roar is deafening, but it is the exact answer the rapper wants.

“ONE MORE TIME!” Emelia shouts and the girls are waving their hands when the roaring starts for the audience to continue. When it dies out, the ladies hold their hands together and give a long bow to the audience before standing up straight again.

“We got one more song to sing for you all. Do you want to hear it?”

“Yeees!”

“It’s a Korean song, but maybe you will know it anyway. From us to you; nothing is impossible.”

They take their positions, and [Oppa] starts to play. The audience cheers and Emelia shouts out a “thank you” to their fans before they starts to perform, singing and dancing the song sweetly.

When the song ends, they wave when disappearing down through the lift. The audience keeps screaming, not wanting it to end and the band starts to play some final music when the audience loudly starts to chant out for an encore. It seems to just get louder and louder, and under the stage, 5 Pieces are smiling at each other.

“It’s not over yet,” Hannah’s voice is heard in the microphone and the audience goes from chanting ‘encore’ to just wild loud shriek as if they really feared the concert to be over.

“TOKYO, ARE YOU IN A DAZE?!”

 

++ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - ++

++ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - ++

 

X. devonalias