Chapter 28

Youngest of Pieces: [WHO- I AM] (8)

 

Finishing the radio program, Hannah heads to her long-waited gym training. She wasn’t on the radio for long after singing the duet, as that was the only reason she went there, and she was so excited to go and really work out with trainer Park Hyun. More than two hours they are warming up and doing boxing training; he really lets Hannah sweat from beginning to end and she loves it. The gym is like the practice-room for Hannah; she can release all her stress by sweating it all out and she can think of other things if she wants to or over think things. And she likes her trainer a lot. Park Hyun is strict but friendly, and he has studied Hannah so he knows exactly what she does in what situations during training so if she is exhausted but wants to continue he knows when it is getting too much for her even if she doesn’t show it. It’s like having your conscious standing next to you, guiding you through training at the gym.

Still sweaty from the tough training, Hannah leaves the gym with Jonghyun. He had come to pick her up when his schedule ended, and he just won’t stop smiling from the moment he sees Hannah comes walking towards his car.

“What?” Hannah’s suspiciously greetings him when she has opened the passenger door and taken her seat, putting her bag by her feet and eyes on Jonghyun when putting on the seatbelt.

Jonghyun is smiling, and he has his hand ready by the back of her backrest to be able to lean over and give her a kiss – his way to greet her. Hannah gives a laugh because he doesn’t answer her short question but just gives her a kiss and prepares to drive off with that smile in his face.

“Jonghyun!” she laughs at him.

“I’m just happy,” he answers and gives her another smile when looking her way to see if it is green to drive out on the street. Hannah gives a laugh again, happy to see him happy. She hides her face behind her sleeves to try wipe away some sweat from her forehead and Jonghyun is just smiling widely like a fool. She doesn’t comment on how much as a fool he looks, because she knows he will just say ‘a fool in love’; he has done that before, but just the thought of that he has done it before makes her smile too.

“Was your trainer hard on you today?” Jonghyun chuckles when seeing how she is still sweating.

“It feels like I haven’t been to the gym in ages,” Hannah answers happily, breathing the words out in satisfaction.

She loves today’s workout. Jonghyun just keeps smiling. They both seem to be in a good mood. Hannah is happy that she has been able to work out and get out all emotions in her after that she has been sick and all the stress for the concert, and Jonghyun is happy that another day of work has ended well. Hannah had washed away her make-up after the radio, and Jonghyun had taken a shower when he went home after schedule before coming to pick Hannah up. His hair is almost dry when picking her up.

During the ride, Hannah is checking the internet on her cell phone: Comments about her radio appearance. Jonghyun had told her about the comments already, saying it was a lot of positive comments that the two of them have good chemistry and their voices works well together, some saying they are professional but others have to comment on that Hannah went all the way to Korea from Japan for Jonghyun’s sake – someone had responded on that to say Hannah is like the other members in 5 Pieces; a big fan of Super Junior and Sukira, so it could mostly be for that Hannah agreed on coming to the radio. The many different opinions and comments is making Jonghyun smile even more. There will always be some fans writing “they look good together, why don’t they date?” or something like that, others won’t agree and more will think they are just two people loving music and that is how they perform. The many different comments have left SM Entertainment silent over it all, but Hannah still doesn’t know why they let her appear on radio with Jonghyun when they are so obsessed with hiding the relationship between the two.

“Aren’t you curious to know?” Hannah wonders, looking at the one driving on her left.

“I’m not. I’m just happy they let us do things together, so while question something good?” Jonghyun answers, obviously happy over it. He doesn’t wonder the same way Hannah does, and he just smiles wider when noticing that she keeps looking at him. She might be questioning the reasons behind SM’s choices, but she too is happy. She smiles when he reaches his hand to touch her chin, simply holding it briefly and giving her a smiling glance before focusing on driving again.

During the radio program, Ryeowook had been reading out responses over the duet done, and a lot of listeners wanted Jonghyun and Hannah to sing the y love song [Get Your Kiss] too. They hadn’t prepared to sing it, but got up to sing the song from beginning to end anyway. Since they have performed the song several of times for concerts, both knew it well. How two voices can create two completely different love songs, they got a lot of praise for it on the radio. [Get Your Kiss] is flirtatious and it was easier to sing it on the radio. Maybe because they have done the song live and on stage so many times that they know they can look at each other and smile and simply enjoy the song without over thinking about their actions and behaviour. Hannah’s voice had gotten hoarse for that song at the radio, from all practice in Japan with live singing, it seems like she has to take better care of her voice. Her voice didn’t crack, but she had a lot of problem to make it not happen.

Her hand reaches out so the back of her fingers caresses his cheek and she just can’t stop looking at him while doing so, and she smiles when Jonghyun puts his free hand up to hold her hand, giving it a kiss.

“Are you still eating badly?” Jonghyun asked, his thumb caressing the back of her hand.

“Why?” Hannah wonders, still smiling.

“You seem to have lost weight,” he mumbles and glances at her, and she can see how his eyes doesn’t stay on her face but goes up and down her body. She sighs and slowly takes back her hand, hugging her jacket closer around her under the seatbelt.

“I’m eating well,” she mutters.

“I don’t mean you have to get angry at me, Hannah, I was just asking,” Jonghyun says when noticing the change in her voice.

“I never ask you about your weight,” Hannah responses.

He chuckles. “I’m not asking about your weight. I asked if you are eating well or not because you have been sick and I care about you, so I can ask that, can’t I?”

Hannah doesn’t answer; instead she just looks out the window. She remembers the night in the practice-room recently, when Jonghyun had gotten mad at her for not wanting to tell him exactly everything she is thinking and worrying over and brought up things he doesn’t like. Remembering those things, Hannah gets more upset and she doesn’t say anything during the ride. Jonghyun glances at her, wondering if she got so upset over his question, but trying to lighten the mood by touching her leg and playfully singing. Hannah shows no response to his tries though.

Soon enough they reach 5 Pieces’ apartment, and Jonghyun follows Hannah inside. He keeps his eyes on her in the elevator. She is completely ignoring him; checking her cell phone though she hasn’t gotten any text messages and she keeps looking down so she doesn’t have to look at him. It’s just boiling inside her. She wants to ask him about that night, ask him so many things about them but every time a question reaches her tongue she doesn’t open to let it out.

“Why do you keep complaining about me?” Hannah finally blurts out; looking directly at him with this girly annoyed voice, face-expression and body language. “I seriously don’t know why you say you love me and then complain at everything I do and am. I don’t get it!”

“I’m not complaining-”

“You definitely are complaining! If I loose some weight after being sick or if I don’t want to talk about one tiny thing, you have to point it out and tell me that I don’t know how much you love me because everything you complain about you do it because you love me. I don’t get that!”

“Because it’s not complaining, it’s caring,” Jonghyun answers in a loud voice, following Hannah out of the elevator when it stops. “I don’t like it when you don’t talk to me when you have worries, and I thought girls likes it when guys take notice of everything about them. If you change your hair, don’t you want a comment on it?”

“Everyone knows to not comment on weight!” Hannah whines loudly, her bad Korean coming out.

“I wasn’t commenting on your weight! I was showing I noticed it!”

“It’s the same thing!” Hannah bursts out while opening the door, Jonghyun holding up the door to follow her inside the apartment. “And you got all angry last time over nothing!”

“That is not true and you know it. I got all reasons to get angry over my girlfriend crying while practicing and then not wanting to tell me why!”

“I talk to you every single day, about exactly everything!” Hannah answers loudly while throwing off her jacket after taking off her shoes, just throwing it all on the side with Jonghyun taking off his shoes and jacket behind her. “It’s no big deal if I don’t want to talk about something-”

Hannah is turned around so sudden in her arm that her voice breaks and her eyes are big when Jonghyun presses his lips against her, completely making her get quiet. She is fast to respond though, putting her free arm around his neck while making out and Jonghyun’s grip of her arm loosens to let his hand glide to hold on to her back. All her annoyance over their conversation makes the kiss rough and Jonghyun makes a sound when she bites his lip, liking it.

The kiss is broken when Hannah leans away and she pushes Jonghyun away from her to be able to walk inside the apartment, heading right to where the bedrooms are.

“I have to take a shower,” she informs him, hiding the smile in her face while walking away from him.

“Okay,” she hears him say behind her, and his voice is too close so she turns around, giving a sudden laugh when seeing that he follows her, eyeing her with a smirk. “Alone! Oh my god!”

Jonghyun laughs when she pushes him away again, and he wipes his lower lip with a smirk after stopping his steps to let her go take a shower, happy that she is smiling again. His lip feels sore from when she bit him, but he likes it.

 

She takes a fast shower; her stomach tingling over that Jonghyun is waiting. She has no plans of what to do, and her manager said she had to sleep because tomorrow morning she is heading back to Japan. After the shower she pulls on a pair of blue polka dot pyjama pants and a black tank top, and before leaving the bathroom she brushes her teeth and does the things she usually does before going to sleep. Though she has no idea of what Jonghyun will expect when she comes out.

Putting a cardigan on to not get cold, Hannah is quietly walking inside the living-room. The TV is on, which was why she guessed he would be in there, and when seeing the sofa she starts smiling. Jonghyun has lied down on his side in the sofa, resting his head on his arm and his eyes are closed. An adorable puppy has fallen asleep in her sofa.

Unable to stop smiling the girl walks over to the sofa. First she sits down below his feet in the sofa, taking a glance at what is on TV but it is impossible to not look at him. He seems to have fallen asleep.

Hannah walks inside her bedroom to get a blanket that she puts over Jonghyun, and after that she walks around to simply clean up a little, check her schedule for tomorrow and repacks her bag. It doesn’t take many minutes because her bag was already packed and the apartment is clean, and she knows her schedule already – but she has a habit of re-checking it. Not having anything else to do, she goes to sit down in the living-room again, putting her cell phone on the living-room table. Jonghyun has been lying still the whole time, and she is looking at him from the side, resting her elbow on her knee to keep her head resting on her palm while looking at him with a soft face-expression. She really misses him when she is in Japan, always checking her cell phone to know if he has texted her and she is always smiling when seeing that he has texted her.

“I don’t want you to think I complain about you,” a voice whispers from the sofa, as if he has been reading her mind in the silence between them. Jonghyun has barely opened his eyes, but he has been listening to her walking around in the apartment after taking the shower, and he heard her taking a seat in the sofa too.

She had thought he was sleeping, but hearing his voice she knows she doesn’t have to worry of waking him up so she crawls up in the sofa by his feet to get in between his back and the sofas backrest, lying down behind him and putting her arm around him. Hannah hides her face at the back of his neck.

“It’s strange how we seem to fight all the time,” Jonghyun keeps whispering to her, as if he actually read her mind. “When I don’t see you, I only think of how I will hold you and kiss you when we meet. And when we actually meet, we get upset over the smallest things.”

“I know…”

“Because it’s not like I don’t know you; I know you don’t want to talk about all the things that stresses you up like that night in the practice room, but that day… I just…”

“You were stressed too because of your comeback,” Hannah understands and she feels how he is nodding to how she helps him explain.

“Mm,” is all he says, and Hannah smiles because he seems to be really tired. She moves her arm that has been around him to caress his arm up and down; his arm being under the blanket and her hand hidden in the cardigan sleeve. It takes several of minutes before he says something, but what he says makes her laugh; “I’m not going to sleep, Nabi.”

Jonghyun suddenly gets up from the sofa after his own words, and Hannah leans closer to the backrest with a questioning look in her face, watching how he disappears inside the kitchen. With a pout she sits up tailor in the sofa, wondering if he didn’t like her caressing his arm like that while she thought it was cosy, and she takes the remote control to see if there is something else to watch on TV. She hears him drink water in the kitchen – she guesses its water, not knowing if they have anything else to drink.

When he comes back inside the living-room Hannah is sitting tailor – her feet hidden under the long pyjama pants – and her hands holding the remote control are both hidden under her cardigan sleeve; her hair is wet and put up in a loose bun at the top of her head and she has a make-up free, young and innocent face that looks at him with a pair of blue-green eyes, widened in that innocent way she does when she is unsure of something. Jonghyun smirks. He loves her face-expressions. Just as in the elevator when she wasn’t talking to him, he could look at her and see clearly how she was thinking of things and how she was upset over something because her lip kept trembling, and now when sitting in the sofa she looks like an innocent girl who appears in movies or dreams. It’s difficult to love someone you can’t always see, and when you meet it is either surrounded by a lot of people or briefly alone. It feels like time is passing by without them able to enjoy things together like normal couples; the way he would want them to enjoy life together. It’s crazy how his heart flutters just by the sight of her, making him all nervous though he looks and acts confident most of the time. And she doesn’t even seem to notice it. Lying down in the sofa just now was difficult for him, because it felt so great to just lie there and not really do anything but to know that the owner of the hand that caressed his arm cares for him, loves him. And he cares and loves for her.

Hannah follows Jonghyun with her eyes when he walks up to her, and she has a smile growing in her face when he steps up in front of her and leans down, both of them looking at each other’s faces to see the changes: Her smile growing nervously and his smirk disappearing when he gets close enough to kiss her. He gives her a kiss by the side of first, and then kisses her on her lips softly, slowly moving his lips on hers. Hannah is smiling when he touches her elbow and takes a seat next to her because he just sits down, making her turn around and sit up on her knees to not have them break the kiss for too long. He gives a smile too when their faces gets further away from each other when he sits down, smiling because Hannah is changing position to kiss him again. Her hands glides up his neck, her fingers and palm warm against his skin and Jonghyun places his hands on her waist with her legs on each side of his body. When gliding his hands up she is reading his mind this time, because she helps him to pull off her cardigan, and his hands finds their new places to hold on to her; one hand holding her neck tightly and the other hand holding her bare arm, his thumb caressing her skin while making out. Her face feels really warm by his touch, blushing like crazy and a part of her thinks she will never stop blushing, no matter how many years they will spend kissing each other.

Still making out, Hannah’s hands are gliding down his chest to his shirt. Her hands get all shaky for some reason and she starts to smile while ing another button. She kisses him again when her hand glides up under the shirt to touch his skin, her hand going up to his neck again and Jonghyun’s hand goes up to her wrist, holding it lightly, and when she takes down her hand he is ready to hold it, both of them smiling when entwining their fingers. Hannah leans back a little to get some air and to pull down her tank top a little over her back where it had glided up a little, and she keeps smiling at Jonghyun who starts to kiss her hand.

Every part of him knows she has lost weight. She is beautiful, but he still worries about Hannah always seeming to be loosing weight from time to time, and never gaining. The absolutely best thing about Hannah’s body is the shape of it; when she was 30kg heavier she still had her s and hips, and when loosing all that weight it was like melting ice and what was hidden under all that weight got visible. Her hands, like the one he is holding in his now, the small hand with tiny fingers and beautiful nails, her hands that always seems to be warm…

The first time he touched her hands was during winter at 5 Pieces first year in Korea. That was the first time he did it without it being an accident or a brush when passing each other. It was cold outside and everyone was freezing in the early morning, and he had grabbed Hannah’s hand to pull her to the side for her to not be in the way for others in the corridor made outdoor, and he had gotten such a surprise over how warm her hand was while everyone else had hands freezing. It felt like people in movies feel when touching a vampire, but beside from the cold it was the heat. Such tiny hands had such heat.

Five years later, everything about Hannah has gotten smaller. Her full body size, her hands have even gotten thinner and for that seem smaller, but Jonghyun is always reminded of the Hannah he grew to know five years ago. The cute chubby girl who blushed and was shy; she is the same girl today; it is just that she has – like everyone else – grown a little more mature.

Jonghyun looks at her face, trying to take in all of her: All the beauty that Korea hasn’t witnessed before, a foreign goddess that he is able to call his girlfriend. She is beautiful, and even if she is one of the most complicated girls he probably ever will know, she is perfect.

She smiles at him, her fingers touching his jawline when she leans closer to kiss him again. It is moments like this he thinks she knows exactly what she is doing to him, as if her deep eyes can see right through him, his thoughts and his body reactions to her. His hand drops from hers when she s another button from his shirt and he takes a good grip of her waist with both hands, his lips tracing down below her chin. She tastes fresh, smells like shampoo and her skin is soft and smooth both for his hands and his lips. Hannah hasn’t ed the shirt all the way down, but she sends shiver through his body when her hand travels up his chest and under the shirt, over his shoulder so the shirt moves away with her hand, and he leans his head back when she is the one kissing his skin. She has a habit that makes him go insane inside and out; her hand traces over his skin slowly while she is kissing his shoulder, it is as if the tips of her fingers are scanning through every piece of him with the soft touch and it honestly makes him go insane just as much as her lips are.

The shirt he wears gets the last buttons off with her hands before she holds on to the collar of it to kiss him on the lips again, leaning away with a smile when seeing that his jaw drops when her lips leaves his, and he is looking at her as if he is ready for more. He is holding a fistful of her tank top in his hand by her waist, the fabric even tighter around her body now and when he leans forward to try kiss her, Hannah playfully leans away.

“I love you,” he desperately tells her, eyes going from her playful eyes to lips, seeing her smile growing when she sits up on her knees to get a little above him, and he barely notices where her hand disappears when she whispers that she loves him too, until she glides off from sitting on his legs to sit next to him in the sofa, one leg still over his and her fingers have glided inside his pants to hold on to it, just so she can pull him with her.

He gets up above her, slowly pulling off the shirt she has ed for her and he keeps his eyes on her to see how her cheeks changes colours slightly over his slow movement. The end of his sleeve gets stuck around his wrist though, the whole shirt is off beside from that part, and Hannah starts to giggle when he is pulling to get it off. A pair of warm hands joins his, and it is like magic how she kindly slips her fingers between his wrist and the stuck sleeve and it glides off his hand. He makes a groan in his throat when she giggles again; she lies back down in the sofa with her arms covering her chest as he lies down over her, kissing her. While kissing he searches for her hands, takes them both in his and holds on to them as if he worries she will disappear unless he keeps a firm grip.

 

It is a long make out session, but it doesn’t get further than that. Still shirtless, Jonghyun lies down next to Hannah in the sofa, having his bare arm wrapped around her and she is holding her hand on his, her fingers moving up and down to feel his veins. They pull on the blanket over them and lie there to watch the movie, Jonghyun randomly whispering in her ear all the time so she can’t focus on what is happening on the TV, but she doesn’t mind at all. From time to time he gives her a peck on her cheek too, and from time to time she will take his hand up to her lips to give it a peck too. It feels good to have his arm around her, it makes her nervous to know he is shirtless, and if she wasn’t so shy she would turn around and just stare at his body; instead she feels his body pressed against hers.

Slowly they both fall asleep like that.

Woken by a cell phone ringing, Hannah sits up in the sofa to reach for the cell phone on the table and the arm that had been over her heavily fell off. She answers the call tiredly when seeing it is just Manager Lee.

“I will come pick you up earlier than planned. Maria gave a call to Chunho and he is asking us to buy those chips for her, so we have to buy them before leaving,” she can hear her manager tell her in an annoyed tone.

Hannah is about to just agree on it, but she looks at the person sleeping next to her. Her heart starts to race, checking the time. It’s already morning. “Can’t you buy them before you pick me up? I’m not ready.”

“I have no idea of what chips she wants, and I don’t want to face her with the wrong chips. I’m already in the car, so please get ready.”

And with that he hung up. Hannah is standing with the cell phone against her ear, mouth open. She is dead if he finds out Jonghyun spent the night here.

“JONGHYUN!” she screams and throws off the blanket, completely panicking. “Wake up, wake up, wake up!”

As if he has the whole time in life, Jonghyun groans and turns around, barely opening his eyes and he yawns when stretching out his arms, asking if she has seen a spider to freak out like that.

“You have to leave – NOW! My manager is on his way and you can not be here when he comes!”

She pulls him to sit up before throwing the shirt to him and she grabs her own cardigan to run and get dressed. Jonghyun yawns again, rubbing his eyes.

“You didn’t tell him I was here…?”

“Of course not! He wouldn’t allow it. I said nothing about you, just that I would get a ride home from the gym and then sleep and oh my… I’m screwed,” Hannah is answering from across the apartment.

Jonghyun is still in no hurry. He has barely even started to button his shirt when Hannah comes back inside the living-room – in jeans and t-shirt – and she is pulling on the cardigan she wore last night. Stunning, Jonghyun thinks. Hannah gives a whine though, stepping heavily up to him to button the shirt in a much faster pace. He is entertained by how her hands are shaking, just like last night, but now for another reason.

“Don’t smile,” she mutters at him, finishing buttoning the shirt for him and she leaves the living-room again after turning off the TV. He definitely smiles when she mutters at him.

“I’m surprised you were in a more rush to pull the shirt on me than off,” he jokes when getting up from the sofa, taking his fingers through his hair. He walks over to see where she went, not finding her in her bedroom but in the bathroom; busy brushing her teeth. “You do know that we are human too, so even if your manager doesn’t like me it doesn’t mean we can’t meet, right?”

She spits out what she has in and gives him a glare through the mirror. “Ji Young will use it against me; say that you are more important than 5 Pieces, because I spend time with you when the other members are practicing,” she is muttering with the toothbrush in .

“I thought they didn’t have to practice after the video filming yesterday?” Jonghyun wonders, looking confused.

“They didn’t. But that doesn’t mean Ji Young won’t use it against me.”

He watches her finishing brushing her teeth before he walks up behind her, so when Hannah is done washing her face too, he helps her to take out her hair from the bun that had become a very messy bun after their make-out session. The scent of shampoo that he could smell last night comes back when her hair falls down. He closes his eyes when embracing her from behind, breathing her in.

“To me it sounds more like your conscious doesn’t want your manager to find me here,” he whispers warmly in her ear, a smile hinting in his face.

Hannah pouts. She doesn’t want it to seem that she thinks of anyone else more than her members, and the pout is the answer to him that he is right. But he doesn’t want to leave yet. His girlfriend is standing in his arms with fresh face and innocent eyes, a newly woken face, and she has the most inviting scent. He puts his finger by her chin, making her look at him, and he places his lips on hers. Maybe it is because she has her head turned up to the side, but she gives out a moan that makes him smile. He turns her around, Hannah feeling completely helpless when he puts his hands on her shoulders and steps closer to her. She backs but is stopped by the washbasin and she closes her eyes when he comes closer. Jonghyun kisses her again, holding one hand on her face. She tastes toothpaste. Her lips parts to let him make an entrance, and his hands glides down when hers are holding around his neck, and his hands grabs her to lift her up on the washbasin, hungrily kissing each other. Her legs are wrapped around him, pulling him just as close as her arms around his neck are doing, and he is holding his hands on her back to keep her close too. One of his hands glides around and cups her , and the moment he does that he breaks the kiss to look down. It’s like all air has left him from the kissing, and he tried to catch an airless breath when feeling her in his hand. Surprised he looks up at her.

“Why aren’t you wearing a bra?” he asks her in a probably lighter tone than expected, too surprised and out of breath.

“It’s more comfortable,” Hannah giggles, leaning in to kiss him again but he leans away with a wrinkled forehead.

“You are going to the airport and practice in Japan without wearing a bra…?”

“Yes…” Hannah can’t see the big deal in it, but she doesn’t try to kiss him again though she doesn’t move away. “I will have a scarf and jacket on, so no one will notice. And I’m not heading to practice right away. If you had s like these, you would also feel better to not have to wear a bra all the time.”

At her last comment, he can’t hide his smile. It’s okay as long as she hides it. He grabs her when leaning in to kiss her again, okay with her answer, and it does feel better to touch her without having a bra in the way. Hannah is giggling in the kiss, and after making out for a while she takes away his hand. She giggles again when he puts his hand back, the two of them having their hands fighting while making out. He doesn’t give up to have his hand where he wants, and Hannah puts both her hands in his hair, her fingers going through from the front to the back. She does it again, but this time she grabs his hair and pulls his head back roughly, Jonghyun groaning at the pull and because the kiss is broken.

“Hand off,” she orders him in a low, strict voice, and she smiles when he does. His hand leaves her , instead taking a grip of her chin, so when he turns his head back down its not like she will keep holding his hair because who knows what might happen, but they are both having this evil smile in their faces when their eyes meet.

“I don’t think your manager has much to say if you use that tone to him,” he jokes at her in a y tone, kissing her roughly before she can give a giggle in response.

It gets rougher, harder to breathe and they both start panting in the make out session. They can’t hear Hannah’s cell phone ringing in her bedroom, continuing with theirs in the bathroom.

“Hannah, are you done yet?” a voice asks out in the hall right after the front door has been shut, and not until hearing a voice, the couple panics. Hannah pushes her boyfriend away and when jumping down from the washbasin she stumbles on her feet and she throws the door shut after her to not let Jonghyun come out, and when jogging over to the hall she is checking her hair that is a mess from the bun and Jonghyun’s hands.

“I’m not done yet,” she answers the manager when she hurries by the hall, hoping he doesn’t see her flushing face.

Manager Lee never walks inside; he always stays in the hall – the best thing with him according to Hannah – so she hurries to get something irrelevant in the living-room before hurrying back past the hall, telling him to give her a few minutes and asking if he can’t wait outside.

“I can help you with the bag,” her manager answers, taking a few steps closer to the end of the hall to try look down the corridor. Hannah doesn’t see that though. She gets inside her bedroom, grabs her things that already were packed before going inside the bathroom to get some things and give panic-expressions to Jonghyun. “Hannah…?”

“Yes?” she asks from the bathroom, pouting when Jonghyun wipes some saliva from her lip.

“I hope you aren’t trying to make Jonghyun sneak out through the window; he would probably not make it from such a high jump,” her manager calmly says from the hall and the couple looks blankly at each other for several quiet seconds. “His jacket and shoes are in the hall. And I saw his car downstairs.”

“Oh…” Hannah breathes out, continuing to pout when walking out the bathroom with Jonghyun after her. Manager Lee sighs when he sees them, ignoring Jonghyun greeting him.

“Did you enjoy your time alone last night, Hannah?” her manager asks, making Hannah look down. She had said she was looking forward to get some time alone in the apartment during the one night stay in Korea without the members, and because Hannah actually likes to be alone, her manager had believed her. She doesn’t answer, and her manager looks at Jonghyun instead. “I think you should leave now.”

Jonghyun agrees on it, giving Hannah a small peck on the cheek before he walks by the manager to put on his shoes and jacket and without much being said he leaves, leaving Hannah being scolded by her manager for the rest of the day.

 

In Japan later, her members just seemed it was cute how they got caught by their evil manager. So Hannah doesn’t feel bad for it, because she has her members on her side – instead they make it difficult for their manager in their own way.

 

++ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - ++

Headline 14th: 5 Pieces Gives Laughter On Chinese TV + Performs [Daze]

Headline 14th: 5 Pieces’ [Run Out] Is First On Japanese Charts

 

Headline 15th: Emelia Shows Off 5 Pieces Unique Colourful Pants Airport Fashion Going To Thailand

++ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - ++

++ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - ++

 

X. devonalias