Chapter 43

Youngest of Pieces: [WHO- I AM] (8)

 

It’s Friday, a day after their Osaka concert, and 5 Pieces have been working since seven in the morning.  They went on a radio program, then a TV recording before backstage filming a clip for ‘We Got Married’ of Maria planning Hyunsuk’s secret birthday plan. It will show Maria sitting there and planning, asking her members while they are preparing for the next TV recording, and Hannah makes sure to not be filmed.

She holds all her emotions in at the recording, smiling and answering questions and even joining in on the jokes – everything to satisfy the people around her. She smiles and dazes off, but she manages to give good reactions and even if she is caught dozing off she lightly makes them forget about it. Five years hasn’t gone by without anything.

After yesterday’s concert, Jonghyun had simply texted her to ask how the concert was and say he misses her, and when she asked him if he had read the article that had come out in the morning he just told her that she needs to sleep and they can talk in the morning.

Lunch time passes and Jonghyun has only texted Hannah to say he doesn’t know anything. She is angry at him now.

5 Pieces is outdoors for a photo shoot, filming a little for a Japan DVD, when Hannah sees Manager Lee reach his cell phone to Maria over at the side. They are out filming at a field, vans standing up at the road and the photographer calling out things in Japanese at the girls whenever they are modelling. Today’s weather is just as sunny as yesterday, but though the sun is shining it isn’t as warm as it has been before and standing on the open field with the wind, it is cold.

Hannah is at the moment just standing on the side, so when seeing Maria heading up to the van to take the call, Hannah walks up there too. Manager Lee is standing outside the van, the slide-door open where Maria is sitting.

“That’s bull and you know it,” Maria hisses to the one on the phone, Hannah hears when she opens the slide-door on the other side.

Maria quickly looks at her when the door slides open, and then turns to have her back facing Hannah and leaning out the van. Hannah slowly picks up her bag to check her cell phone, doing all of it very slowly to try catching Maria’s conversation.

“So this was planned the whole time? … What’s that even supposed to mean? ‘Prepare them’? … Bull, Appa!” Maria’s voice gets higher, and her tone is annoyed so Hannah almost gets the feeling that she should hurry away to not let the leader get any reason to show this annoyance on Hannah. Hannah checks her cell phone quickly, seeing that Jonghyun has called and texted her. In the text it asks if she is busy as she isn’t answering his calls, then another text where he asks her to call him when she can and then a third text saying things aren’t looking bright. Hannah looks up at Maria’s back when hearing Manager Lee say her name in a whisper. He isn’t talking to Hannah, but he mentioned her.

Maria turns to sit straight in the seat, ignoring both Hannah and Manager Lee but inviting them both to listen.

“Then you come over here and tell her that in her face, Appa, because you said you would take care of it when the first article came out and you let SM trick you and this is where we have come,” Maria tells him in a straight tone.

Eyes are met; Hannah and Manager Lee’s. He knows what is going on, and Hannah doesn’t. She thinks of calling Jonghyun, maybe whatever it is he is talking about could be why Maria is so upset at their manager. Article, Hannah thinks and slowly, extremely slowly, the colour in her face is disappearing. Last night, another article about her and Jonghyun came out, simply asking if they really are dating.

“Are you talking about me?” Hannah asks, her voice so low that she thinks Maria won’t hear, but the leader looks at her and those annoyed eyes changes right away.

Pity? Sadness? Whatever it changes to, it worries Hannah.

Maria hangs up and gives the phone to Manager Lee before closing the door between her and him, telling Hannah to get inside. Hannah is pouting now, eyes quickly tearing when hesitating to get inside the van. Does she even want to know what is going on? She shakes her head, all kind of ideas popping up in her head. The leader puts her head on the side, warmly saying Hannah’s name when seeing the reaction and Hannah shakes her head again, more visibly while her lower lip pouts out so much holding in the tears.

“Let me tell you what is going on, it’s not that bad,” Maria warmly says and puts Hannah’s bag away from the seat, patting the empty seat for her to sit down.

She still hesitates, but takes the seat, grabbing the cell phone with both hands hard in her lap. She doesn’t look at Maria, and if you look at them it can look like Maria is going to scold Hannah. Maria knows she is just waiting for the news, and the leader takes a deep breath, not having any idea of how to say it. She knows the youngest is scared; it is tears in her eyes of fear of what might be said. And Maria understands that, which is why she has no idea of how to deliver the news.

“Okay…” Maria tells herself out loud, getting strength from herself. “Hannah… Baby… The articles coming out now, about … you and Jonghyun… huh…” How can she tell this? “It’s not calming down, I’m sorry.”

Obvious, Maria knows the youngest knows it isn’t calming down, but she still wants to apologize for that.

“And… SM has two options for how to continue this. You can go out in public with your relationship…” Maria can feel her own heart pounding, not wanting to say this when seeing Hannah lowering her head even more, seeing the youngest close her eyes hard by hearing it. Maria is so angry at Manager Lim for not being here and tell the youngest this himself. “And … the other option … would… Hannah, don’t cry, you will make me cry to and our make-up is really pretty today.”

“I’m not crying,” Hannah shakes her head, keeping it low and she is actually having teary eyes, on the verge of bursting out, but so far able to keep them in. “What is the other option…?”

Maria is grimacing when not wanting to cry. How can she say this? How can she solve this?

“If you deny your relationship, you have to break up.”

She breathes out when hearing Hannah give out a sound, and then, it gets quiet. Hannah doesn’t scream, she doesn’t cry and Maria is just sitting still, even holding her breath while observing the girl next to her. Maria feels like she wants to cry now. Why isn’t Hannah giving a reaction? Seconds becomes a minute and Maria thinks it feels like an eternity of absolutely nothing happening-

“Oh my god! Please react somehow, Hannah!” Maria shouts out, throwing out her hands in frustration and tears almost falling down her own cheeks in fear for what the youngest will do. She is used to have the youngest give all kind of reactions, and to not see a single reaction freaks her out.

Hannah lifts up her head, nodding, biting her lip while staring at the backrest in front of her.

“Okay,” she whispers.

“Okay? OKAY?” Maria sounds shocked, her voice light. “It’s not okay! Did you even hear what I told you? It’s sick! It’s ing insane!”

She gets quiet when Hannah looks at her, the youngest looking completely like the youngest with sad eyes and a face trying to hold it all in, and Maria bursts out crying over how blank Hannah looks, throwing herself over the youngest.

“I’m sorry,” Maria cries on Hannah, “I really tried – I really, really… Ah, I’m sorry. I should have tried harder; I could have done it better and I feel so horrible for what is happening and for what they are saying-”

“Maria… it’s not your fault. Why are you crying?” Hannah pouts, patting her friend weakly on the arm.

The leader leans back, glaring at Hannah. “Are YOU ing insane? It’s MY fault as the leader for not blocking you and Jonghyun- Ah, wait, it is SM ENTERTAINMENT’S ing fault!”

“Ladies,” Manager Lee has opened the front door.

“SHUT UP!” Maria bursts, pointing a finger at him without looking away at Hannah. “I, Maria, the leader of 5 Pieces and your best friend, will make sure you do not have to make the decision I just told you about. I will talk to SM personally, and no matter what it takes, I will fix this, do you hear that? I will be the ing best person in this whole planet who can keep my friends happy with their secrets and whatnot, is that clear?”

Hannah doesn’t know if Maria is talking about something else now, wondering if there are more things going on to make the leader be so serious, but at the same time … Hannah can’t decide. She can’t break up with Jonghyun and her whole world would collapse if she revealed the truth. That she even have to decide! She doesn’t know how to react, and to not have to freak out like Maria, she just … doesn’t show a reaction at all. Has she even understood what is happening? She is at a photo shoot in cold sunny weather, and she is told that she will have to either ruin her life by breaking up with her boyfriend or ruin her life by telling the world that she has a boyfriend. What is she supposed to do with that?

“Maria, it is your turn – and you can’t look like that in front of the camera,” Manager Lee says after Maria’s outburst.

Maria gives out a loud sigh, giving Hannah a final hug before she steps out, wiping her tears and angry at their manager for stepping in and ruining their moment. Maria can’t believe Hannah didn’t cry while she did. Manager Lee stays behind, glancing nervously at Hannah.

“You okay?” he asks her and Hannah gives him a glare.

Do you think I am okay? Her glare asks him and Manager Lee leaves without another word. The ladies are always so confusing for him. Hannah breathes out when she is left alone. The air in here is suddenly suffocating her, as if she can’t breathe no matter how hard she tries. All this time, she has feared for what will happen. She has feared that she will have to choose one day, and now … she has to choose one of them – Jonghyun or 5 Pieces. She opens when thinking about it, her eyes barely blinking, and then closing when her breath is caught in . She is suffocating with all these emotions blocked inside of her, and with shaking hands she panics when trying to open the door, frustrated finally opening it and stumbling out; still holding on to the cell phone with one hand that is all pale and cold – just like the rest of her. She tries to swallow, fails at it, hulking for some reason when she can’t get any air in her lungs and she looks down at the cell phone that starts to vibrate in her hand – she finally gets to catch a breath. Hannah closes her eyes when seeing Jonghyun’s face on the display for who is calling; opening her eyes to get some more air in her. When she breathes, she can feel how she is shaking on the inside, and with the cell phone vibrating in her hand she wants to just throw it away and cover herself.

How can she deal with this? She hasn’t met her boyfriend for four weeks and suddenly she is told to tell the world or break up?

“Mm,” she answers the phone, and she bites her lip hard when hearing someone breathes on the other line.

You haven’t called me.

She wants to thank God for hearing his voice. It is worried and maybe upset, but it feels like hearing the voice of an angel. Hannah falls down on her heels, resting a shaking hand on the van to keep herself from falling on her ; her hand is in a fist to try hide her shaking. She feels sick, like she is going to throw up.

“I’m sorry,” she whispers, knowing it is heard clearly that she is crying.

Hearing his voice was too much. Seeing Maria cry and apologize made her decide to be strong and hold it all in, but hearing Jonghyun’s voice just changes it all and she breaks apart.

They told you. What did they say?” Jonghyun asks, now his voice only sounds worried, especially when hearing her cry. “Nabi, don’t cry.

She gives a chuckle in her cry when hearing him call her that. “We got two choices,” she breathes out, staring down at the gravel she is standing on. She can’t see it clearly and if she isn’t focusing on it her whole world is spinning.

We have two choices,” Jonghyun repeats in a low voice and she wants to imagine him nodding in agreement but all she sees is the gravel below her where her teardrops are falling down. “I… I don’t want to break up with you, I would never want that; I don’t even want to think about it, but … you don’t want the first choice, I know that.

Again she chuckles; maybe she is giggling, she doesn’t know. It feels like she is going insane. She wants to sit down, but she can’t sit down on the ground in the sponsored clothes. She leans forward to rest her head on her hand still resting on the dirty van. The smile in her face isn’t a smile.

He doesn’t want to break up, but he knows Hannah doesn’t want to reveal it to the public. She doesn’t know if she could do that to the ladies. All the hate her whole group would get for it.

Nabi?

“Mm…”

We have to decide.

“I don’t want to,” she whispers. Her hand might drop the cell phone soon, she feels like all energy has left her. She wants to hear his voice, have his arms around her and see his face smiling down at her. “I miss you.”

I miss you too,” Jonghyun sounds relieved when hearing her say those words. “I miss you so much, especially now... … I wish I could be there to wipe away those tears right now.

Hannah smiles softly, this time smiling. She keeps her eyes closed, the tears stopping but she is crying in all kind of ways when thinking of what she has to do. She misses him so much.

“I don’t want to decide, Jonghyun,” she whispers. “It feels like I have to decide between you and 5 Pieces…”

Have you talked to them?

“No,” Hannah pouts, starting to cry again with the tears falling down her cheeks, “I don’t know what to do.”

“Hannah…”

It isn’t Jonghyun’s voice she hears, and Hannah looks up just when Emelia sits down next to her, embracing the girl in her arms and Hannah starts to cry even more. Emelia had walked around the van, seeing Hannah sitting there, and being happy all people are down on the field so no one can see her.

To choose between her best friends and her boyfriend… how can she? She just cries it all out, all the fear she has gathered for the past years for what might happen if people found out about her and Jonghyun, the guilt for hiding this relationship from her fans while saying she isn’t dating and they believe in her.

Emelia has calmly taken the cell phone from Hannah’s hand, putting Hannah’s head on her shoulder and the cell phone to her own ear.

“Jonghyun? Is it okay if she calls you back in a bit? … It’s okay… Of course,” Emelia says before hanging up and puts her arms around Hannah. “Can you stand up?”

Hannah shakes her head. “I’m sorry.”

“Do you remember what I told you yesterday, Hannah?” Emelia wonders.

She is holding on to Hannah tightly for them to not fall. Hannah just cries. She can’t take it; choosing between 5 Pieces and Jonghyun. What if she has to break up? She wouldn’t stand staying in Korea, near him.

“I told you yesterday that if I say your relationship is green, no one can tell you it is red,” Emelia whispers in Hannah’s ear. “You keep worrying about 5 Pieces, that is why you won’t reveal the truth to your fans, but at the same time it is eating you up on the inside for keeping such a big thing secret from our fans. I am okay with Jonghyun, all of us are; you got nothing to worry about. We are pieces of one, and all members will hold your hand and we will walk it through with you.”

It gets quiet, Emelia comforting the youngest who has stopped shaking from the crying.

“You make it sound like I will reveal it,” Hannah whispers.

“And you won’t?” Emelia’s voice is light, a little humour in it. “You love this guy, Hannah, and he loves you – yes, I say love. If you two break up to not have to tell the truth, you will be back together within hours.”

It gets quiet again, Hannah thinking through what Emelia has said and what Jonghyun might want. She thinks of the consequences. No matter how much she loves Jonghyun and no matter how much Emelia says its okay, Hannah can’t find it okay. She has told their fans that she isn’t dating and they think she doesn’t have a boyfriend, how would they feel if she suddenly came out saying she has had a boyfriend for the past three years? How much hate would be put on her group for that?

“It’s been three years, Hannah,” Emelia whispers to her, “and you are more crazy over him now than what you were then – sooner or later, our fans should get to know about it, don’t you think?”

Has it really been three years? Three years go by so fast. She remembers when it all started to go crazy. Los Angeles for SM Town concert, she was drunk and danced to a Christina Aguilera song at the club they had sneaked in to thanks to Maria’s and Sooyoung’s legs, when someone danced with her. Jonghyun had smelled so good that night. Hannah can’t remember how she got outside, but Jonghyun was there and when she was about to fall to the side he had held her up with a hand, and the next thing she remember is them making out. It is like she wants to smile when remembering Super junior’s Leeteuk catching them making out, and then Hannah and Jonghyun went back to the hotel, and Leeteuk caught them again at Hannah’s room where they were making out again. Hannah was so drunk that time, she is still today impressed with how she did back at that time; even letting him inside her hotel room to continue making out. And when coming back to Korea, Jonghyun said he didn’t regret kissing her. And that, that was when they became a couple.

It’s been three years already? Almost three years. Somehow it feels like it’s been a longer time … Maybe because she has liked him for five years. And it’s so strange how Jonghyun says he liked her too, love at first sight, he has told her.

Hannah is sitting in the van, hugging a blanket around her and Emelia is sitting in the seat next to her. Hannah can’t remember how she got in the van, but it is warmth here, a soothing and tiring feeling wells over her. She can’t sort out her thoughts, thinking of what will happen with messed thoughts and mixing up the thoughts so she doesn’t know anything. Is she even thinking of anything? Hannah is so confused with what to do. Is this how her amazing dream will end? Will she end up getting nothing? No Jonghyun and no 5 Pieces, no dream at all? She is freezing, thinking that she might end up going back to Sweden. How would her family greet her? No, they wouldn’t greet her; they would be strangers barely giving each other a second glance on the street. What left would she have?

“At least we know why SM let you do those duets together,” Emelia is saying.

Hannah glances at her, realising that Emelia is on the phone – with Hannah’s cell phone – and she realises she has no idea of what Emelia has been saying up to now, or for how long they have been sitting here, for how long her cheeks have been wet from tears or for how long the arrow in her chest will dig deeper to hurt her. She can hear Emelia talk.

“Yeah, our manager told us. SM wanted first to see the fans reactions to your duets and then let you have schedules together to let fans get used to you two being together. … All questions are suddenly answered; the agency has expected you two to come out with this.”

She gives a glance at the girl sitting next to her, smiling softly at Hannah.

“I’m not sure if she is ready to talk yet.”

Hannah lifts her head up from the backrest, looking curious over who she is talking to. Emelia continues to smile when reaching the cell phone over to Hannah and the youngest puts it to her ear.

“Hello?”

A smile is heard in the voice answering her. “Emelia likes me now.

“You want to talk about Emelia?”

I want to hear your voice, talking about us,” Jonghyun answers in a sweet voice. How can he be in such a good mood? She doesn’t say anything, and Jonghyun breathes out. “Tell me what you are thinking about, nabi

Hannah is pouting, trying to hide under her blanket, aware of Emelia listening. “I was thinking about us three years back – in Los Angeles.” She expected him to give a chuckle, but Jonghyun stays quiet, and it feels like she is starting to loose her breath again, the pain in her chest growing. “And I was wondering … what you want to do now.”

You know what I want to do,” he answers in a low voice, and Hannah knows what he means.

“Tell me…”

I want to be with you, openly hold your hand and take walks outside without having to hide, and show the world how much I love you,” Jonghyun answers, saying it in such a voice that her body is tingling with emotions. “And I have been ready to show it for a long time now, but your choice is our decision, Hannah.

She breathes in, her lungs shaking. “I don’t… I don’t want to lie,” she answers.

Emelia glances at her, and Jonghyun asks who she doesn’t want to lie to.

“Everyone,” Hannah breathes, “It would be a lie to say we aren’t a couple, because we have been a couple. And … I don’t want to break up with you.”

That leaves only one option…

Does he sound happy? Hannah looks up at Emelia, as if she is asking for permission. The corner of Emelia’s mouth twitches a little for a smirk. Does she look happy? SM Entertainment has said they have two decisions, not a third one, and 5 Pieces seems okay with one decision. What does Julia and Carolina think? Hannah puts the cell phone away, whispering to Emelia about Julia and Carolina.

“They are on our page, Hannah; we support whatever you decide.”

She takes back the cell phone to her ear. Is it her decision to make? Will she regret her decision?

Hannah?

“Mm…” She closes her eyes. “I want to see you.”

You know we can’t at the moment,” he whispers on the other line and Hannah is pouting once again, holding back her tears.

“I know,” she whispers back.

I love you, Hannah,” he tells her. Is he worried? Does he sound worried? Scared?

“I love you too.”

It is the truth, but she loves 5 Pieces too. She is focusing to hold back the tears when Julia opens the passenger door in front of Emelia, Maria opening the slide-door on Hannah’s side. Hannah stares from the three of them, the silence getting longer. Where is Carolina? Where is the only person who never understands anything? Hannah wants to hear her thoughts, wants to know if the members really wants her to risk their careers (their careers as 5 Pieces) for her love.

Maria tries to take the cell phone, quietly telling Hannah its okay, and when Hannah drops the cell phone in Maria’s hand, she isn’t leaving the leader with her blank eyes.

“Jonghyun? Hi…” Maria softly says, “no, she … I don’t know what is going on in her head. It’s a difficult position, Jonghyun, you know that.”

Does he know that? He doesn’t have any second thoughts about his opinion. Hannah stares down at nothing. Why is he so sure of his decision? Why isn’t he hesitating like she is? Why is she so terrified while he isn’t?

The loudspeaker is on, and Hannah closes her eyes with a pout when hearing Jonghyun’s voice in the van. Maria is the one talking though.

“SM had a meeting this morning about the articles, to think of what to do. Manager Lim was there and he told us that SM has wanted to prepare all our fans for what might come. That is why you have gotten to do things together without SM keeping you on a distance like we all thought,” Maria is saying. Hannah doesn’t know if she listens to her though she hears it. “And tomorrow they will release a statement, and the statement will be decided by you two – Jonghyun and Hannah. What you want to do.”

Kibum told me it’s about time something happens,” Jonghyun says, and Hannah is pouting even more. Why is he so collected? “Hannah?

She is still at first, knowing her members are looking at her. She then pulls off the blanket, grabs her cell phone and pushes her way out the van. Maria moves aside, shaking her head to Emelia when the rapper calls out for Hannah, and the members’ stays behind when Hannah walks away.

“Why are you taking it so simply?” she asks him in annoyance, walking away from the van. “I’m freaking out here and you just talk like the ladies!”

What do you want me to do, Hannah? I have been freaking out since the first article and then Maria answered your phone saying you can’t talk to me because you have to focus on the concert. I have felt lonely without getting to talk to you and when I finally hear your voice your members keeps interrupting, and because I really do not want us to break up, of course I have to talk to them. And you are freaking out over what to do and that is making me crazy because I really, really, oh I really hope… … Hannah, I don’t want you to feel you have to do something. I’m okay with whatever you choose.

“No, you’re not,” Hannah complains, “and I’m not that either. But I’m not okay with either and I don’t know what to do about it.”

Hannah, what more do you need than your members agreeing with it?

Hannah sighs, staring out at the empty road before her. She has walked a bit away now, stopping her steps. She wants to have her manager here – Manager Lim. If she can’t have Jonghyun present, she wants Appa.

“I’m sorry.”

I don’t want you to apologize, Hannah!

“And I don’t want to have to choose, Jonghyun! Don’t you get it? I am who I am because of 5 Pieces and we even promised to not let our relationship get before work, and now they make us choose between that. If we are supposed to do what we have promised, we have to break up. I am supposed to choose 5 Pieces over everything else, Jonghyun, and I can’t do that now. That is the reason I can’t decide one, because I don’t want to loose one of you.”

“You are the absolutely silliest person on this planet, you know that?”

Hannah turns around, seeing Maria standing there with her arms crossed over her chest.

“I told Emelia to tell you we are okay with your decision, don’t you get that?” Maria says, not caring if Jonghyun hears. “Our fans will have to deal with the truth, because we are all humans and we are capable and in need of love and you are lucky to have found it. Now tell your boyfriend what you really want and stop making a fuss about little things you know we don’t care about.”

What more do you need?” Jonghyun asks in a low voice.

“I still want to see you,” Hannah mutters. She thinks her members are agreeing with this now, but once it has come out there is no turning back. And that scares her. What will really happen?

I want to see you too. You know I do. And I really want to be with you at this moment.

“So… should we do it?”

You really want to do it?

“Is there another choice? It’s not like I will survive with the other one.”

Jonghyun gives out a sound. “I love you so much, Hannah.

Hannah looks worried though at Maria, who gives a weak smile back.

 

++ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - ++

 

The day’s schedule comes to an end, and 5 Pieces are in their Tokyo apartment. Hannah has taken probably the longest shower in her whole life – forty minutes! – and is now sitting by the kitchen table with her laptop before her and Jonghyun’s face on the screen. She is hiding under a big cardigan pulled up around her neck, feeling cold and freezing. Taking the long shower hasn’t helped her to sort her thoughts at all, and now she is in silence video-chatting with Jonghyun. They aren’t really chatting as they are both quietly looking at each other.

Has they said much more than greeting each other?

Julia is sitting in the sofa, watching TV and quietly playing with Michin who is lying in the sofa with her. Maria is in the shower and Emelia has just gone through the kitchen to get something to eat before disappearing inside her room and Carolina could be sleeping. Hannah has talked to them all, and all five ladies say that they think Hannah and Jonghyun should come out with their relationship. Julia said like Emelia; it’s been three years already. They aren’t near to break up, so why not announce it to the world? Hannah is terrified of it though, to announce it.

I didn’t think it would feel like this,” Jonghyun mumbles in the laptop, looking at Hannah quietly. She nods.

They have decided to announce to their fans about their relationship, and they have decided to announce it themselves before SM Entertainment or media comes out with it. They will write it, an announcement themselves, and they don’t know what to write. Well they know what to write, but they don’t know how to write it. For the past twenty minutes they have been sitting like this, just looking at each other. She likes to look at him so it isn’t like they are complaining, she just … has a blank mind.

Jonghyun said he wants to inform their fans about the truth, not let them hear it from someone else, which is why they decide to be the ones stepping forward. Maria and Jonghyun have talked to the agency, and the agency has said that if Hannah and Jonghyun make their announcement tomorrow, SM will come out with their own statement a few hours later. They work together.

“Oh please, just write something,” Julia sighs when hearing absolutely nothing from the kitchen table while knowing Hannah is video-chatting with Jonghyun. “Hannah, you have a published book – soon two – you should easily handle this.”

Hannah just gives a pout, not looking away from the laptop screen where she can see Jonghyun smiling at her.

“We should do something,” Hannah mutters.

The girl looks up when someone approaches her, and Emelia moves a chair to sit tightly next to Hannah for Jonghyun to see her. She has a lollipop in , strawberry taste.

“You both can not write the exact same thing, that is what I tell you. Similarities are okay, because you do this together. What should this announcement contain?” Emelia starts off saying and then shows her fingers, “first that you are a couple, that is the main thing; second, that you have been together for a while and that you kept it secret for a reason – what reason? Tell the truth; you wanted to focus on your activities – third then, apologize to the fans for keeping it a secret. You both feel sorry for not telling your fans; let your fans know that. And finally, you seriously need to talk and not just sit and look at each other, it is driving ME crazy.”

Jonghyun gives out a long sigh and Emelia gives him a glare.

“Write or forget about it all and take the other choice,” Emelia threatens him before leaving, wishing them good luck.

Hannah looks pale when Emelia has left. Her heart is beating nervously in her heart. Will this go well? Will she be shot to death by his fans? Or by her own fans? What will happen to 5 Pieces? Too many worried questions occupy her mind.

How will this go?

 

++ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - ++

Headline 19th: Beautiful PV For 5 Pieces’ [You Said A Lie] Released

Headline 19th: Emelia & Maria Looks Stunning In Field-Picture On Maria’s Instagram

Headline 19th: Time Magazine’s ‘100 Most Influential People In The World’ Has 5 Pieces On The List!

++ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - ++

++ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - ++

 

Oh, this is interesting huh? XD

 

X. devonalias