Chapter 10.

The Man in the Painting

 ∞ Chapter 10: I don't know what to name this lol. ∞  

 

You don't have much time left Sunggyu. 

Sunggyu slowly opened his eyes to a whispering voice. He looked beside him on and on the bed, it was you hugging him while snuggling yourself against his chest. Sunggyu smiled and put his fingers between your hair, petting it. (A/N: OTL. I didn't know what to call it. LOL!)

"S-Sunggyu-shii?" I asked while looking at him, half asleep. 

"Did I wake you up?" Sunggyu softly asked still petting my head. 

"No, I was eventually going to wake up." I replied with a soft smile. 

"What time is it?" I asked yawning. 

Sunggyu peered over his shoulder to see the digital clock on the table. 

"6AM." Sunggyu whispered. 

"Oh, let's go back to sleep then." I said smiling with my eyes half open. 

"Okay." Sunggyu replied as he closed his eyes along with mine. 

Until reality hit my face with a brick. 

"YAH!" I shouted as I kicked Sunggyu out of the bed. 

Sunggyu was so surprised that his eyes were wide. I just looked at Sunggyu with my eyes full of fear as I covered my entire body– except for my head, with the blanket. Sunggyu stood up slowly while scratching his head confusedly. 

"What was that for?" Sunggyu asked pissed. 

"W-Why were you hugging me?!" I shouted. 

"Tch. You think I was hugging you? PABO, YOU WERE THE ONE HUGGING ME!" Sunggyu shouted back. 

I flinched because I didn't know he had anger built inside his hamster self. Sunggyu noticed my flinch as his eyes softened. 

"I didn't m-mean to call you a pabo.. or yell at you." Sunggyu said with a half smile. 

"I-It's okay. It's my fault I accused you." I said while staring at my feet. 

"Huh?" Sunggyu asked. 

"I'm the pabo that was hugging you." I looked down guiltily. 

I brought my fist to my head and banged on my head. 

"Pabo, pabo, pabo." I endlessly said while hitting my head with my fist. 

Sunggyu just watched me in horror. 

"Y-Yah! What are you doing?!" Sunggyu caught my arm so I would stop hitting myself, but I used my other hand to hit myself with. 

"Hey! Stop it!" Sunggyu cried out as he took both of my wrists to stop me. 

"Sunggyu, I'm stupid." I yelled out. 

Sunggyu was surprised to see this side of me. I was always the chilled laid back girl, but now I was having a mental breakdown because of someone calling me a pabo. 

"Yuna-ah! You're not a pabo! I promise. I take it b–" Sunggyu wasn't able to finish his sentence as he ending up falling on top of me. 

Sunggyu was hovering over me, making sure he didn't fall on top of me. He still had his hands on my wrist as I just looked up at him. 

We stayed there for about a minute or two, staring at eachother endlessly. 

"You're not a pabo. Understand?" Sunggyu softly said. 

"Young Miss, Nana-shii is– Oh, I'm so sorry to be disturbing you! I'll tell Nana that you're busy." The head maid said teasingly. 

Sunggyu and I stared at eachother in horror. Sunggyu immediately pushed himself off of me as he just sat there right beside me, awkwardly glancing at me. 

"S-Sorry." We both said in unison.

"What are you sorry for?" We both said again. 

"Stop it!" We shouted together. 

"Ugh.." We sighed together as we turned our backs to eachother. 

"I'm sorry for calling you a pabo." Sunggyu said as he peeked over his shoulder. 

"I-I'm sorry for hitting myself..and causing a misunderstanding to the maid." I apologized while pressing my legs to my chest. 

"Apology accepted?" We both asked at the same time once again. 

"UGH! JUST WHATEVER." We shouted at eachother. 


A/N: Unfortunately.. I won't be able to do some fancy author notes anymore without my Aunt's laptop lagging. Haha, I'm just going to be grateful that I didn't get her prehistoric computer! I would have died! D:< 

But, seriously.. I think I might just do Author Notes boringly like this. LOL, it saves much more time. 

I'm a bit frustrated actually.. my brother promised me that he would help me make a minecraft server. :P That fudge monkey. When he said "I'll help you when I get back from work okay?" So I was like.. 

Then he was off from work and he still didn't help me! DAT ASJKASHFKLAHSAJFAJSKHAS! UGH. I confronted him the next morning and he was like all diva and stuff. I SIMPLY ROLLED MY EYES AND DIDN'T DO ANYTHING FOR HIM AFTERWARDS. I WAS LIKE...

LOL I just noticed those are both Minho gifs.. Ohh~ Minho. :)) Minho with long hair and Minho with short hair.. FEELZ. -running around to catch them-

Also, Happy Birthday D.O! :D DO MAMA. YOU WERE MY FIRST BIAS IN EXO, but then stupid awesomeycool Kris came along. Then the other members came along to become bias crashers. I love all of them, just not equally hehehe. 

Yes, the dramatic life of a 13 year old. :D