Chapter 13.

The Man in the Painting

"Sunggyu, can you come with me to the post office?" I asked, standing in front of Sunggyu's hotel room. 

Sunggyu ruffled his hair with his eyes half open while looking back at Sungjong who was still sleeping in his bed, hugging a teddy bear. 

"U-Uh, sure.. Let me just get dressed." Sunggyu said. 

"You don't have to wear anything fancy just a t-shirt and jeans will do." I nervously said. 

"Got it." Sunggyu replied before closing the door. 

I just waited by the door until he came out with a black beanie, a black t-shirt, and jeans.

"Let's go~" I said while holding his hand. 

Sunggyu's heart beat quickened after we had gotten out of the hotel together and into my car. We sat in the car awkwardly as I fumbled to put the CD inside the player. Sunggyu noticed my struggle and put the CD in for me while softly brushing his hand against mine. I brought my hand back to the steering wheel and just looked forward the whole ride to the post office. 

We finally got there after so much awkwardness. I got out of the car quickly without waiting for him and I stood at the counter waiting for the worker to come back. The place was empty and it was a bit creepy inside. Sunggyu found a comfty chair and just sat in it. It was a bit awkward still and I thought 'why not try make some conversation?'. I decided to just talk to him while looking at the mail cubbies in the workers area.

"Sunggyu, what do you want for breakfast?" I tried asking without being nervous. 

"Anything you're having." Sunggyu replied. 

When I turned around I saw him doing this: 

"Yah! Sunggyu don't do that in public." I told him as I slapped his hand. 

"W-Wae? There's nobody here!" Sunggyu asked confused. 

"I don't care! Stop grabbing your crotch!" I slapped his hand again. 

"Hey, that hurts! I had a wedgie and nobody was around so I thought it was a great opportunity." Sunggyu confessed. 

I stared at him with wide eyes. 

"Whatever Sunggyu.. Just don't do it in public okay?" I begged. 

"Sure, anything for you." Sunggyu smiled while sitting normally. 

"T-Thank you." I returned back to the desk and the worker had came back. 

Anything for you? Hehe, my heart likes this– Woah, what am I saying? Just be quiet Yuna.. 

"Your boyfriend is really handsome, miss." The worker said to me. 

I turned around slowly to see Sunggyu looking out the window as the sun was making him glow. Woah, what an angelic hamster.. haha, what did I just say? 

"He's not my boyfriend. He's just a coworker that's accompanying me in London for the week." I corrected the worker. 

"Well, he's a handsome man. Here's your letter." The worker said with a smile. 

"Thank you." I bowed unconsciously and dragged Sunggyu out of the post office. 

--

"Where were you guys?" Sungjong asked, rubbing his cheek cutely. 

"Haha, you look so cute with bed hair." I while ruffling his hair. 

"Yahhh~ stop.." Sungjong sleepily said with his eyes half open. 

"Wake up because we're going to have breakfast." I told Sungjong who had crawled back to bed. 

"Fine we're going without you." I shouted before closing the door to his hotel room. 

"Let's go Oppa." I smiled brightly, holding his hand once again. 

Sunggyu's heart beat quickened once again. 

Aish, my heart.. Do I have heartburn? Well, it doesn't hurt..it feels tingly. I should maybe ask Yuna about it. Or sungjongie. 


A/N: Ohh poor Gyuzizi's heart.