Chapter 22.

The Man in the Painting

You know.. always lazy. I'm really tired haha. :3 
[zelo is shoo kyute! sunggyu and those arms..]


 

Sunggyu pinned me against the wall, gently of course as he leaned into my ear. 

"What did you hear?" Sunggyu asked while panting since he swiftly dragged me into the room without hardly making a noise. 

"I-I.. didn't hear anything." I lied. 

I can't let him know that I know that he likes me. This is like that one flashback where we talked about life and love... Eotteokhae?

"Liar." Sunggyu shot out with a smirk. 

I gulped under his prescense and just stayed trapped between his arms, looking at his eyes fearfully. We stayed like that for quite sometime until he leaned in while breathing heavingly. His eyes had something in them that I couldn't read. Sunggyu looked at my lips to my eyes and I knew he what he wanted, but I couldn't get out.

"3...2...." Sunggyu counted down while leaning closer to my face as I gulped. 

"1." Sunggyu placed his lips onto mine, moving his lips against mine. 

To my surprise, I responded to the kiss and closed my eyes willingly. I felt him smile through the kiss. 

The kiss went from 2 minutes of no breathing to 3 minutes of slow breaths. It was a long kiss that Sunggyu has been longing for a long time and he wouldn't release his lips from mine. 

Once he finally released, he hugged me quickly as I slowly wrapped my arms around his waist. 

--

"Yah, where's Yuna?" Sungjong asked one of the employees. 

"Last time I saw.. she followed Sunggyu upstairs." One of the employees said. 

Sungjong smirked and slowly walked upstairs with a huge smile on my face. 

"They better be kissing by now or I will kick down some walls." Sungjong said, rubbing his hands together in anticipation. 

Sungjong finally got to the door and slowly opened it to see Sunggyu and you making out. 

Sungjong closed it quietly and jumped around happily. 

"ASSA!" Sungjong cheered while going down the steps to the main floor. 

"Did you find them?" The employees asked. 

"Yeah, their going to take a while." Sungjong said with a smile. 

"I'm going on break for a while.. Tell Yuna that I'll be back in 30 minutes." Sungjong smiled and walked out of the building. 

"I wonder what that was all about?" The employees asked eachother, looking at one another. 


A/N: HEY, look it's an authors note. :O) 

Annyeong everyone! :D I've been doing some editing and guess what? I HAVE SO MANY POSTERS UP THAT I WANT TO MAKE A STORY ON. Can you guys pick for the next fanfic please? Thank you for your time! ♥♥ Also the posters are made by me~ :) They each have numbers! SO chose by numbers or title!

[1]       

 [2]      

[3]   

[4] 

LAST ONE! 

[5]