Chapter 23.

The Man in the Painting

Sunggyu nervously took a taxi to Dongwoo's house because of his feelings. It was best to tell Dongwoo, Sunggyu thought to himself. 

Sunggyu had dropped you off at home after you had gotten off of work. Sunggyu had to finish painting something or the next exhibit, but he decided to do it at home since he had the urge to tell Dongwoo everything. 

Sunggyu was now in front of Dongwoo's door and the lights were on. He looked around, rubbing his hands nervously. Pacing back and forth..back and forth until Dongwoo came out after hearing the thudding of Sunggyu's footsteps. 

"Oh, hyung what are you doing here? Come in." Dongwoo smiled with a gesture for Sunggyu to come in. 

Sunggyu walked in and sat on the couch hesistantly. He looked down as Dongwoo took a sit across from him with a coffee table in the middle of them. 

"Hyung, are you okay? You don't look so good." Dongwoo commented. 

Sunggyu looked up surprised and then looked back down with a small smile. 

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine.. just nervous that's all." Sunggyu said. 

I have to tell you something that might make you angry.

"Oh, is there something you need to tell me?" Dongwoo asked. 

Is he reading my mind?!

"I want to talk about Yuna.." Sunggyu softly said adding an awkward cough at the end. 

"What about my sister?" Dongwoo straightened up his posture, wondering what his Hyung was going to say about his precious sister. 

"Well, uhh.. You see.. I.." Sunggyu stumbled on his words nervously. 

Dongwoo noticed that Sunggyu was having a hard time talking.

"Sunggyu hyung.. Just tell me." Dongwoo reassured. 

"I kissed your sister." Sunggyu quickly said, preparing for a beat down by Dongwoo. 

Dongwoo froze with furrowed eyebrows as Sunggyu looked up to see Dongwoo's expression since he was so quiet. Sunggyu flinched a bit, seeing the not so friendly expression on Dongwoo's face. 

"A-Are you okay?" Sunggyu asked, scared out of his mind. 

Dongwoo may be younger, but he could probably overpower Sunggyu who has no experiencing on fighting. 

"H-Hyung, get out." Dongwoo spat. 

"B-But, she like–" Sunggyu got interrupted. 

"I said get out hyung!" Dongwoo yelled while pointing towards the door. 

Sunggyu immediately ran out of the house in fear and flagged a cab to take him to your house.  

--

"Hey, Oppa." Yuna greeted Sunggyu in her Penguin Pajamas. 

"Oh, hey.." Sunggyu replied with a small smile as he took off his shoes. 

"Where were you?" Yuna asked. 

"Dongwoo's house. We had something to talk about that's all. Don't worry about me." Sunggyu quickly said. 

"Well, okay then. I'm going to sleep. Good night." Yuna said before entering her room and leaving Sunggyu in the living room. 

Sunggyu plopped onto the couch with a loud sigh. 

What am I going to do?! 

"Kim Sunggyu, by tomorrow you are a dead man probably." Sunggyu said to himself out loud. 

"A dead man? What did he do?" Yuna asked, hearing Sunggyu's voice from her bedroom.