Chapter 15.

The Man in the Painting

Short update because I saw a really cute picture! D: 


"Hello, is this Miss Im?" The person asked on the other side of the phone. 

I was currently brushing my teeth with Sunggyu and I looked at him while leaving my toothbrush in my mouth so I was able to speak. 

"Yes, this is her. May I ask who I am speaking with?" I quickly rinsed my mouth. 

"This is ______ Photography. We would like to know when you wanted those company pictures done." The person said. 

"Holy– I'll be over there in 2 hours... so 12-ish is fine right?" I asked. 

"You can come whenever. There's no one coming in today." The person stated. 

"Thank you very much for calling! I'll be there soon!" I said before hanging up. 

"Sunggyu-ah." I dried my mouth. 

"What?" Sunggyu asked with his toothbrush still in his mouth. 

"We're going somewhere so hurry and get dressed into those clothes I bought you last week." I said. 

I glanced at the clock across the room and then walked out. 

"Meet me downstairs in 20 minutes!" I yelled. 

"Aish..I thought I would be able to just lay in bed all day.." Sunggyu whined while going to the closet to find the clothes. 

--

AISH WHAT IS THAT BIMBO DOING?! Oops, I called him a bimbo.. ughh. My life.. is.. whatever. 

Sunggyu came downstairs while attaching his watch to his wrist, but he was having trouble. I ran to him and put it on for him quickly while dragging him out and pushing him into the passengers seat of the car. 

Gosh, he looks so.. I am good at picking clothes, but wait..it's just a regular suit. pshh. still looks perfect.. :) 

"Why are we in such a hurry?" Sunggyu asked surprised at my actions. 

"We have a photoshoot to attend for the company. Myungsoo, Hoya, Dongwoo, Woohyun, and Sungjong are all there already! We need to hurry.. Yes, no traffic!" I yelled panicky and excitedly. 

--

"Sorry we're late!" I bowed to everyone until I was face to face with a familiar tall person. 

"You!" We both pointed to eachother. 

The rest of the boys gathered around confused. 

"Yah! It's that guy that was hitting on you at the flower shop!" Sunggyu pointed out. 

"Yah! Sungyeol you did that?" Myungsoo asked as he punched Sungyeol's arm. 

"Why is everyone speaking to me informally...?" Sungyeol asked in the middle of a crisis. 

"Sunggyu is older than you!" I pointed out. 

"How old is he then?!" Sungyeol said with crossed arms. 

"23." Sungyeol's expression changed. 

"Nice to meet you Sunggyu hyung. My name is Lee Sung– Yah! You spoke informally to me too!" Sungyeol pointed out to me. 

"Oop's I did, but I'm 22." Sungyeols expression changed again. 

"S-So you're my noona? What year were you born in?" Sungyeol asked while panicking. 

"1991." 

"AIGOO. BIRTHDAY?" Sungyeol quickly asked. 

Is this like some kind of 20 questions game? 

"May 1st." 

"AISH, YOU'RE OLDER THAN ME BY 3 MONTHS.. I think." Sungyeol looked up trying to match his calculations. 

"Then your birthday is in August?" I responded, helping him a bit with his Math. 

"Y-yeah!" Sungyeol stated. 

"Aish, let's get started with the photoshoot." The photographer who was actually my Uncle said. 

"Let's start with the boys photoshoot! Stylists come out here." My Uncle motioned the stylists to help everyone out. 

--

"Aigoo.. you guys are really handsome." I said with crossed arms and a smile. 

"You sound like my Mom." Woohyun said. 

"YAH! DON'T TALK ABOUT YOUR MOM LIKE THAT WOOHYUN-AH!" My Uncle shouted from behind the camera. 

"Ahjusshi, but it's similar!" Woohyun argued. 

"Did you just talk back at me?" My Uncle asked while everyone was quietly laughing to themselves. 

Woohyun pouted a bit before returning to the pictures. 

--

(cr:owner)

"OMG MY EYES GUYS. I'M BLINDED BY SO MUCH HANDSOME." I said while clicking through the pictures. 

"Yah, Sungyeol..You're really tall." I pointed out, still clicking through the pictures. 

"Thank you." Sungyeol responded with a banana sticking out of his mouth. 

I stared at the banana and looked away before dirty thoughts entered my mind. 

"Haha, I saw that. You were thinking about last year weren't you? When I was at your house during the summer and you know..it was hot and–" Myungsoo was interrupted by my hand. 

"YAH! SOMEONE GET THIS WEIRDO AWAY FROM ME." Uh-oh.. the thought is coming... NO GET AWAY! 

(cr:owner)

Aish.. my mind is not innocent anymore. 

"Myungsoo-shii it's your turn. Take that cat." My Uncle said as everyone burst out laughing. 

"Have fun Mister Whiskers!" I said as Myungsoo groaned while walking away with the cat. 

The cat didn't look like it was having any fun, taking pictures with Myungsoo. Myungsoo was going to be on the calender of our Spring chart. He always attracted everyone to come and get paintings or take lessons for the music academy we had. 

"Say catnip!" My Uncle yelled. 

Everyone was rolling on the floor laughing now. We were all pratically dying and crying of tears. 

(cr:owner) [That cat looks like it's saying "This will be the death of me." 

Oh, myungsoo.. your fake laughter lol. I'm still dying. 

"Yuna-ah. Come over here~" My uncle cooed. 

"What do you want me to do?" I asked. 

"Get dressed haha." My Uncle said while laughing. 

"Ergh." I said with a glare. 

--

(cr:owner)

"Isn't that a bit too revealing?" Hoya asked Dongwoo. 

"She always goes to clubs like that.. or something similar to that. Haha, it's nothing new to her." Dongwoo stated. 

"She goes to clubs?!" Sungjong choked on his drink. 

Sunggyu leaned into the conversation since it seemed interesting. 

"Yeah, I've known her for a long time and she isn't always calm. She used to drink and go out a lot, but she still painted. Anyways, I always let her go, but she stopped like a few weeks ago. That was when probably I met Sunggyu?" Dongwoo said as everyone turned to look at the confused Sunggyu. 

"Ohh~ Hyung changed Yuna!" Sungjong nudged Sunggyu. 

"M-Me?" Sunggyu asked while pointing at himself. 

"Well, seems like it." Woohyun responded. 

"Cham, I always thought I'd be able to change her!" Hoya stated. 

"What are you guys talking about?" I asked leaning into there faces. 

They all backed up and fell out of the bean bags. I stood back up straight while laughing. 

"I'm going to change, see you later." I waved while skipping towards the stylists room.