Chapter 20.

The Man in the Painting

Too tired to set the font.....*yawn* Enjoy~ 


 

"Yuna~ Wake– HYUNG?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY SISTERS BED?!" Dongwoo yelled. 

I woke up from the sudden yelling as I turned to see my brother with squinted eyes. 

"Yah, why are you yelling so early in the morning?" I said drowsily. 

"Yah, why is Sunggyu in your bed? Huh?!" Dongwoo shouted angrily. 

I turned to my left and saw Sunggyu's sleeping face. I immediately had a reflex and kicked him off the bed while covering myself with the blanket. I checked underneath the blanket and saw that I was still fully clothed in my penguin pajamas. 

Sunggyu ruffled his bed hair with squinted eyes as he looked at Dongwoo and I, back and forth. 

"Annyeong Dongwoo-ah." Sunggyu calmly said, not adjusting to the situation. 

"Annyeong Dongwoo-ah? Sunggyu what are you doing in my sisters bed?" Dongwoo asked, almost about to flip the whole house upside down. 

Sunggyu remembered the time you said that your brother would flip if there was a boy in the house besides him and the other guys. 

"I-I live here..." Sunggyu nervously said, preparing for a hit by his dongsaeng. 

"L-Live here?! You went behind my back Yuna!" Dongwoo pointed at me, startling me. 

"Yah! My old self probably let him move in! Don't blame me!" I shouted. 

"Should I tell you the story?" Sunggyu asked. 

"Please do tell before I throw you out the window." Dongwoo insisted with clenched fists. 

I sat criss crossed on the bed, waiting for Sunggyu to speak. 

Sunggyu spilled everything down right in the my bedroom, talking about our first encounter and how he was scared of strangers and such. It was interesting, it sounded like it should have been in a book. He also mentioned memories together that I have yet to recreate and remember. Dongwoo softened up a bit even though the story sounded like nonsense was thrown in, but Dongwoo is an angel and he totally believed Sunggyu's true story. 

"You can stay here as long as you want.. Just not in this room." Dongwoo stated while putting a hand on Sunggyu's shoulder. 

"Then I'll move to the guest room." Sunggyu said, getting off of the floor. 

"Then you can stay as long as you want. I just don't want my sister sleeping with a man." Dongwoo stated. 

"I've slept in the same bed as her for almost half a year already.." Sunggyu whispered to himself, but I had heard it except for Dongwoo. 

"Really?" I screeched in disbelief. 

"Really what?" Dongwoo asked. 

Sunggyu was wide eyed as he put his fingers in front of his mouth, signaling me not to say anything. 

"N-Nothing.. I just accidentally pinched myself." I queasily covered up what I had said. 

This is going to be one HECK of a year.