FINAL.

The Man in the Painting

1 year later
I'm going to try to make this a long chapter with the word count at the ending :) 

Click to play

 

"Sungjong, can you put more ice into my coffee?" You asked while painting on the canvas. 

Sungjong came right on by and disappeared from the door within seconds, taking your cup with him. You turned to your left to see the scenery of Gangnam and smiled at it. Also sighing, you got up and headed towards the gallery where Kim Sunggyu was at. 

"It's been a long time right..?" You said as you sat on the bench in front of his painting. 
"How have you been for this past year? It's 2014 now.." You trailed off as a single tear fell down your cheek. 
"Haha, look. I'm still crying over you." You said wiping the tear off and showing it to the painting. 
"Sometimes I can feel that you're with me.. you know that right? Even though you told me to forget you, it was impossible. I hope you know that I miss you still." With your head down you stared at your feet that was rocking back and forth on the bench. 

A light came from the other side of the wall you were on so you didn't see it while looking down. Your infinite necklace was 

"How the heck did I get here?" Sunggyu quizzically thought to himself. 

Sunggyu quietly walked around the gallery and it looked a lot more different, but it was familiar to him. This isn't that gallery is it.. Am I back?! Sunggyu saw his painting and smiled with his hands in his pockets, but then he noticed you hunched over on the bench. You were burying your face into your hands as you cried softly. 

There was a bench in front of the bench you were on and a pair of feet were in front of you. Who would be in here? I only have the key. You frantically looked up and there he was. Kim Sunggyu was in front of you. 

You covered your mouth with tears still going down your cheeks. You couldn't find the right words for what was happening. Sunggyu smirked and pulled you into a hug. 

"Yah! Kim Sunggyu. You–" You were hitting his chest right now with tears still going down your cheeks. 
"I know. I know. You must hate me. Let it all out on Kim Sunggyu now." Sunggyu chuckled as he spread out his arms to get what he deserved. 
"Y-You deserve a punch in the face." You said as you stopped hitting him. 
"I'm sorry. I was watching you this whole entire year though." Sunggyu stated. 
"You were?" You looked up at him. 

He nodded and smiled. You smiled back and hugged his waist tightly. 

"I missed you so much." You said muffled into his shoulder. 
"I missed you too pabo." Sunggyu hugged me tightly. 

After hugging for a good full on 5 minutes. Sunggyu wiped the tears away on your face with his thumb as he chuckled a bit. 

"Let's go downstairs." You insisted.

You looked him up and down and saw that he wasn't wearing his dress shirt anymore. It was a leather brown jacket with a vest and graphic tee underneath. You smiled in satisfactory and looked up at his adorable confused face. 

"Do you dress yourself now?" You asked intertwining your hand with his. 
"Haha, yes. I'm not a kid anymore." Sunggyu clarified. 
"Aigoo, you're still so adorable." You pinched his cheeks. 
"I think I'm staying here permanately now." Sunggyu said with a smile on his face. 
"What if the next year strikes and your gone?" You asked. 
"Then I'll be here almost every year haha." Sunggyu replied. 
"LET'S GO DOWNSTAIRS~ I want to see the look on Sungjong and Dongwoo's faces when they see you." You pleaded. 
"Wouldn't it be a little
–" 
"C'mon, they already know you're a painting. Let's go please?" You begged. 
"Haha, you're still cute too." Sunggyu pinched your cheeks, dragging you downstairs with him. 

You both passed the room you 'made out' in as you both blushed and ran downstairs to the first floor. You hid Sunggyu behind you since you wanted him to be a surprise. Sungjong was waiting in your office with Dongwoo and Hoya inside and you laughed evilly. All 3 of them turned around and saw something red sticking out from behind you. 

"Guess who's back?" You called out with a pokerface. 
"What are you talking about?" Hoya asked. 
"Nobody left." Dongwoo also said. 
"Is it a girl?" Sungjong asked. 

Dongwoo flicked his forehead as Sungjong rubbed the spot with a scowl on his face. We all laughed together. You pulled Sunggyu from behind you with the brightest smile on your face. 

"HYUNG?!" The 3 boys yelled, running towards Sunggyu with wide arms. 

Sunggyu had widened eyes because the boys were going high speed towards Sunggyu. Sunggyu wrapped his arms around them despite the impact of their hug. You smiled at them and took a quick photo of them hugging each other when they weren't looking. 

"Guys, get off my man." You said with crossed arms. 
"Ohh~ Yuna is being over protective over her 'man'~" Hoya . 

You kicked him in the shin with a smile of victory on your face while he jumped around holding his leg. 

"YAH! YOU SHE-DEVIL!" Hoya yelled. 
"Yah! Don't call my sister a she-devil." Dongwoo smacked Hoya's back.

"You're an abusive family!" Hoya called out as he ran to the corner of the room, rubbing the spots Dongwoo and you hit. 

--

"See you later YuGyu~" Dongwoo and Hoya teased Sunggyu and you as you left the building.

You stuck out your tongue at them and headed home with Sunggyu in the passengers seat. Occasionally, you would look by your side to see what Sunggyu was doing and he kept rubbing his cheek against the cold window. You laughed and he turned to you with furrowed eyebrows. 

"Why are you laughing?" Sunggyu asked. 
"You look so amazed at the window." You replied giggling. 

--

"I still have your penguin pajamas!" You yelled out, bringing them out in front of his face. 
"I don't want to wear them. I was a kid back then." Sunggyu pouted. 
"Fine then. I'll go get you a t-shirt and sweatpants." You smiled and headed back into the guest room. 
"Your Dad taught me something when I went back to the painting." Sunggyu called out. 

You stuck your head out at the mention of your Dad.

"What did he teach you?" You asked curiously. 
"He taught me how to sleep like a man." Sunggyu replied with a smile. 
"L-Like a man?" You stuttered nervously. 
"Yeah, I'll show you." Sunggyu smiled innocently. 

Sunggyu slowly started taking off his jacket, vest, then the only thing left was his.. graphic tee. He slipped that off too showing you his flat tummy. You laughed at his body yet you were blushing. 

"Aigoo, Kim Sunggyu is really really adorable." You said while laughing. 
"Yah..." Sunggyu said as he tackled you to the couch. 
"Ayy, Kim Sunggyu get your fat off of me." You said pushing his chest, but you forgot that he wasn't wearing a shirt. 
"Your Dad taught me that whenever girls see a guy with his shirt off then they go crazy." Sunggyu whispered into your ear. 

You shivered as you looked up at him with wide eyes. 

"May I?" Sunggyu asked as he eyeed your lips.

You nodded slowly as he placed his lips on top of yours. It was magical. There were fireworks from when you first kissed him and now it felt like a bomb just went off in your heart. The fact that you were both laying on the couch in a position that might lead to.. ahem you know what. You weren't sure if you were going to lose your ity, but all you knew was that you loved this man and you probably couldn't live without him. 

"Hey Sunggyu." You said which broke off the kiss. 
"Yeah?" Sunggyu replied, hovering over you..with no shirt on. 
"How did you learn how to become a great kisser?" You asked while laughing. 
"Dramas. Now, let's go to bed." Sunggyu chuckled as he picked you up and took you to the room. 

"It hasn't changed much last time I was here." Sunggyu looked around the room. 
"I didn't change at all when you left." You replied, snuggling into the crook of his neck. 

He placed you down while laughing and put the covers over the both of you. He hugged you tightly as you touched his bare chest, hearing his heart beat. 

"I love you Pabo. Good night." Sunggyu left a short lingering kiss onto your lips. 
"I love you too Hamster Gyu. Good night to you too." You replied to his kiss. 

 

 


Authors Note

HOLY MY HEART. I have diabetes because of fluffiness and THE RETURN OF KIM SUNGGYU! :DDD 
This is the ending.. I'm sorry! D: You can pick the next fanfic though!

Number of words: 1449

lol not much.. xD

Here's the link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/465708

If you would like to request then I'd be happy to take them. Also I run a poster shop with a friend so check it out too! 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/385063/kyde-sabie-s-advertisement-graphic-shop-taking-requests-hiring

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH! ♥ ANNYEONG AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT~ I hope you guys take care and support my other fanfics! 

 

I LOVE YOU SUBBIES! :D

ANNYEONG! :D ♥♥♥∞∞