Chapter 29.

The Man in the Painting

"Yah, let's go." I roughly pushed him out the door. 

"Why are you being like this?" Sunggyu asked, confused. 

"I just am. Now let's go before we're late." I quickly ran to the car, almost driving out of the driveway without Sunggyu. 

"Chill. We have 10 minutes." Sunggyu said with a smile. 

I glanced over at his seat and rolled my eyes. 

Woah, what was that for? -Sunggyu

"I'll see you after work." I said quickly before running into the building and into my office like the speed of lightning. 

Sunggyu tilted his head, confused for a few moments. Sunggyu slowly walked towards the building doors and just went to work in a daze. 

"What's with the long face Hyung?" Sungjong asked. 

"Huh? Just Yuna seems different today. She's really moody." Sunggyu explained. 

"Moody huh? Must be that month haha." Sungjong laughed before gathering his paperwork into his hands. 

What about this month?

"Yah, Sungjongie.. What happens this month?" Sunggyu asked curiously. 

"Y-You seriously don't know? Wahh, for someone that's older than me.. You're way behind. Sounds like you were stuck in a painting for like years!" Sungjong laughed hysterically. 

Sunggyu froze and knew that he had been caught, that was until Sungjong told him what 'that month' meant and Sunggyu fully understood. He decided to go easy on you now. Since it's the best he could do when you're going through all that by yourself. 

--

"Go to sleep and I'm not on my period!" I yelled, throwing a pillow at Sunggyu but he had caught it before it had hit his face. 

"Yah! Sungjong told me! You don't have to hide it." Sunggyu smirked, catching all the pillows I threw at him. 

"What would Sungjong know?! He's a boy for gods sake!" I yelled, this time throwing stuffed animals.

"He said he was more experienced than me! He even laughed at me for not knowing 'that month'!" Sunggyu yelled back, this time closing the door and locking it. 

"Y-Yah! Why are you locking the door?!" I shouted from underneath the blankets. 

"Tell me what you're on because you've been awfully moody these days!" Sunggyu shouted, pulling the blankets off of me. 

I hugged my body and faced him with a deathly glare. Sunggyu trapped me with his body by hovering over me also with a glare. 

"Get off of me fatty." I ordered. 

"Not until you tell me what's wrong!" Sunggyu shouted. 

I flinched and looked the other way. 

"Oh you're going to play it that way huh? Then I have no choice but to do this." Sunggyu raised up his fist as I slowly looked over to him, wondering what he was going to do. 

"Buing Buing." Sunggyu cutely said while moving his fist. 

I just stared at him with wide eyes. He really wants to know huh?

"I'monmyperiod.." I quickly mumbled. 

Sunggyu smiled. 

"Now that wasn't so hard huh?" Sunggyu praised me by patting my head. 

"Go to sleep Yuna~" Sunggyu singsonged before getting off of me and heading out the door. 

I sat up and crossed my arms while blushing. 

"Hehe, he praised me." I spazzed around until I got tired. 

Hehe... :D