Chapter 33.

The Man in the Painting

RECAP 

 

Sunggyu finished drying her hair minutes later and peeked at Yuna's face. Yuna was fast asleep so Sunggyu picked her up bridal style and laid her down in her bed. That was until Sunggyu tripped and fell on top of Yuna, hovering if you may call it. Yuna slowly opened her eyes to see Sunggyu staring down at her intensely. 

"S-Sorry Yu–" Sunggyu was cut off once Yuna had grabbed the the back of his head and pushed it down to smash his lips on top of hers. 

 


I don't know what came over me.. but it felt right. 
-Yuna. 


 

 

"Sunggyu Oppa... mianhae. I don't know what came over–"

Sunggyu had shushed her by pulling her by the waist and onto his body. He cupped her cheek with his left hand and proceeded to kiss her fully on the lips. 

A real kiss. 

Yuna gasped as Sunggyu snuck his tongue inside Yuna's mouth, tasting everything. (A/N: wuuuttt?! lol, guys.. my.. mind.) Yuna responded to the kiss eagerly once Sunggyu had turned them over and he was top now. 

They pulled away shortly after catching their breaths; heads touching eachother. 

"So, does this mean we're going out?" Sunggyu breathlessly asked. 

"I-It does." Yuna replied with a slow nod. 

Sunggyu smiled brightly as he cuddled Yuna up in his arms and kissing her forehead many times. 

"I love you Yuna~" Sunggyu singsonged. 

"I-I love you too Oppa." Yuna softly replied. 

"I can't hear you!" Sunggyu called out. 

"I love you too Oppa." Yuna looked up at the fluffy hamster who had his chin on her head. 

"That's better. Now go to sleep. I'll make sure to dream of you." Sunggyu cheekily said as he pulled the blankets over him and Yuna. 

Yuna snuggled into his warmth and soon fell asleep, but Sunggyu couldn't for some reason. 

Something feels wrong..

"Kim Sunggyu~" A ghostly voice whispered like wind through the house. 

Sunggyu looked around, hugging Yuna tightly. That was when he couldn't feel any kind of warmth in his arms. He felt shivers go down his spine as he lifted up the blanket to see a dull lady dressed in a black dress. 

"Kim Sunggyu~" His name came out of the lady in front of him. 

Sunggyu stumbled out of bed, afraid that he was going to die or get eaten up by that 'thing' on his bed.

"W-Who are you?!" Sunggyu called out, breaking a cold sweat. 

"Kim Sunggyu, your time is near!" The lady screamed as she faded away. 

Sunggyu yelled as he felt a warm body hugging him. 

Sunggyu opened his eyes as he felt sweat dripping down his forehead. He looked up to see Yuna hovering over him with her hands on his arm, shaking it around with the look of worry in her eyes. 

"Kim Sunggyu! Wake up! It was just a nightmare!" Yuna yelled, still shaking his arm. 

Sunggyu shot up from the bed and hugged Yuna tightly which scared the crud out of here. Yuna slowly wrapped her arms over the broken Sunggyu who was crying into her shoulder. Yuna rested her head on Sunggyu's as she shushed him since he was trying to talk the whole entire time. 

There goes my sleep. :P