Chapter 6.

The Man in the Painting

lol, this chapter got deleted on accident when I was adding a gif to it and I forgot to save. This is going to be a bit lame since I don't have the original. :(


  ∞ Chapter 6: Getting A Job ∞  

 

"Oppa?" I called out for Sunggyu as I saw him marching down the stairs goofily. 

"Yep?" Sunggyu asked as he hopped onto the couch, right next to me. 

"Is there anything you're good at?" I asked while tilting my head a little to the side. 

"Hmm.." Sunggyu thought about it. 

"..singing?" Sunggyu responded after he had spent at least 10 seconds on thinking. 

I thought about it. He could join Howon singing and dancing classes. Sunggyu could like help out a bit. Wait, I've never heard him sing. 

"Is there anything else?" I asked. 

Sunggyu thought it over again. Sunggyu tapped his chin like a wise old man and looked back at me with squinted eyes. I looked behind me to see what he was squinting at and it turned nothing was behind me. 

"W-What's wrong?" I asked a little scared. 

"I'm interested in painting." Sunggyu mumbled so I couldn't hear him, but I heard him clearly. 

"Oh, you want to take up painting?" I said a little too excited. 

"If it makes you happy." Sunggyu responded. 

My smile turned into a frown. 

"Sunggyu Oppa." I said a little strictly. 

Sunggyu flinched a little, hearing the way I said his name. 

"Y-Yes?" Sunggyu asked intimidated. 

"Well, you see. I'm asking you this because I want you to be happy." I explained to him as he slowly nodded his head. 

"But I want to stay with you." Sunggyu replied with puppy eyes. 

I stared at him for a bit before giving into his puppy eyes. 

"I don't have any jobs open for you.." I said as I looked up, thinking about if there's any assistants needed. 

Then, ding! 

A bell rang in my head. 

Sungjong has always said that he wanted someone to work with since there was always girls at the company. Sungjong and Sunggyu haven't formally met, but they've seen eachother enough in the hallways to know who eachother is. 

"Oppa, do you know anything about the building?" I asked. 

Sunggyu tilted his head in confusion. 

"What do you mean?" Sunggyu asked. 

"What rooms do you know inside the company?" I asked more specifically. 

"Well, your office, the bathroom, and the roof." Sunggyu listed along with his fingers. 

I nodded and looked down to think a little about this. 

It would be more safer have him by my side 24/7. Afterall, I don't know if Howon will give him a tough time if Sunggyu takes the classes. 

"Sunggyu, would you like to work with me or go to Howon's dance classes?" I asked him. 

Sunggyu hesistated a bit before answering. Sunggyu puffed up his cheeks and thought about it deeply. This was a big decision for him and he didn't know whether or not he should stay in the hands of you or your best friend. 

"I want to do both, but w-will you let me?" Sunggyu asked unsure. 

"If you do both then I don't know if I could drive you to Howon's classes. They start at 10AM and I go to work at 8AM." I told him as he nodded his head in understanding. 

Sunggyu went back into deep thought. 

"Then I'll stay with you! I'll do whatever you want me to do because it's better if I'm with you 24/7." Sunggyu charmingly said. 

Butterflies exploded in my stomach as I slowly held my chest, where my heart was. It was beating uncontrollably. 

"Woah, what's wrong?" Sunggyu asked as he saw my face blushing red and my hand clutching my heart. 

"N-Nothing." I said as I glanced to lookat him. 

What has gotten into me?

"So, you're working with me right?" I asked for the final decision. 

"Yep~" Sunggyu agreed with a thumbs up. 

"Yay!" I cheered as he also did. 

"Promise me you'll be good at training?" I asked him with an outstretched pinky. 

He took my pinky and wrapped his around it. 

"I promise." Sunggyu sweetly said. 

"Now you can't let go of this promise!" I warned him with a finger. 

"I will never forget it!" Sunggyu exclaimed with a fist in the air. 

"Fighting?" I said unsure and he smiled brightly. 

"Fighting!" Sunggyu yelled with a little laugh. 

Now, let's see how long it takes for him to get done with training..


Kydelee's Note: 
Sorry for the short update! As said up at the top.. I lost the chapter and I totally forgot what it was about after deleting it by accident. I hate how I forget to save things. Ugh. Usually it doesn't do that..it used to do it on my other laptop, but I didn't think it would do it on this one. ERGH! 

Anywho, since this is relevant.. very relevant. :) INFINITE H's FlY HIGH and Special Girl teaser has came out! /dead/ 

I seriously love FLY HIGH. I can't wait to see it because it sounds classy and hip hop-ish. Especially on how they're dressed. They just look dashing. KOREAN PEOPLE AND THERE WONDERFUL BODIES IN SUITS. They're my favorite INFINITE OTP.

Yadong Couple♥

                                            

Also. My Hamster Boy's love to you guise! ∞
   

...and since I really love The Hobbit..

 

AND I HAVE 100 SUBSCRIBERS SO.. :D
 ...you're not unsubscribing. EVER.  
 

If you unsubscribe then.. 

What now? Yeah, didn't see dat coming did ya?! 

Anywho.. REMEMBER TO: SUBSCRIBE, UPVOTE, COMMENT, AND SHARE WITH OTHERS!! 

sincerely, authornim | kydelee