Prologue.

The Man in the Painting

Everything will be in your pov until I use [brackets] to change the pov! Howon is Hoya, if some of you are new Inspirits. :D
Thank you for clicking my story too! ♥


[Listen to this until song ends: NELL - "White Night"]

"A-Appa.." I cried helplessly as my best friend Howon held me back. 

My relatives were carrying in my Father's coffin and slowly putting it down on the table. My Father had died of Cancer and he wasn't on great terms with me, but we still managed to meet with eachother for holidays. He was my inspiration, my role model, my very own Father. Where is my brother anyways? My brother should be comforting me right now, not one of his band mates! 

I fell to the ground yet Howon fell with me with his arms wrapped around me. He was also crying. 

"Ddeonajima.." I whispered as I closed my eyes, letting the tears fall freely down my cheeks. 

[Ddeonajima means Don't leave in korean.]

"He's in a better place.. shh, uljima." Howon soothed me while bringing my head to his chest. 

[uljima means don't cry in korean.]

"He's g-gone forever Oppa." I kept crying until my hearts content— whenever that will be. 

My big brother was watching while I was crying. His heart clenched at seeing you like that, breaking down in the arms of his best friend while he was behind the doors secretly watching the funeral. His intention was to make sure nobody would hurt him. To keep his identity on the down low. He disappointed our Father by choosing the wrong choices and finally picking the right choice when he became a music artist. Our family had a big line of artists and we didn't want Dongwoo to break it. 

Im Dongwoo, my big brother who was behind the doors secretly surpressing his cries. 

 


Kydelee's Note:
Here's an insider! This is so you can grasp the situation before the Man came out of the painting. 

I hope you enjoyed this quick insight of 'The Man in the Painting'. :)
Remember to upvote, subscribe, and comment! Please share with others also! :D I would appreciate it. 
To also remind you: The REAL first chapter will be up on the 5th or 6th depending on the time zone. That would be on a weekend too so I booked it at a great place!

Have a good day! 
 

Annyeong~ ♥♥

Also remember to: SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT, SHARE, and UPVOTE

sincerely, authornim | kydelee