Chapter 27.

The Man in the Painting

"Hey." I simply said to Sunggyu, who was making breakfast. 

I hopped up onto the counter and watched him make eggs. 

"Hey..Feeling better?" Sunggyu asked, quickly glancing at me. 

"Yeah, my head hurts a bit but I'll get over it. How are you feeling?" I asked. 

"Just a bit tired. I can manage." Sunggyu replied. 

"Cool..cool.." I slowly said before hopping off the counter. 

That's when suddenly I got an awesome idea. 

"Yah~ Oppa." I suddenly said. 

"What?" Sunggyu responded. 

"How about we have a break today and go somewhere together?" I asked. 

Sunggyu turned around to face me, but he accidentally put his hand on the stove which burned his hand. I quickly rushed to him as he yelled in pain. 

"SUNGGYU KWAENCHAHNA?!" I shouted worriedly. 

I softly grabbed Sunggyu's uninjured hand and the faucet. Sunggyu was biting his lower lip in pain, almost to the point of making it bleed. I directed his hand to the cold water, but he pulled back his hand while shaking his head. 

"Yah~ Dont' be scared!" I shouted. 

"Uhh, no. I'd rather suffer." Sunggyu replied. 

I pouted and gave him an annoyed look. Sunggyu flinched at my sudden attitude change. 

"Oppa~ please. You're wasting water right now!" I yelled. 

"Nooo~ I'd rather suffer. Please Yuna-ah!" Sunggyu pleaded.

"Yahhhh~" I whined, stomping my feet around like a 5 year old. 

I glared at Sunggyu with my hands on my hips and turned around towards the faucet while turning it off. I walked out of the kitchen and angrily walked to my bedroom, locking it in the process. 

"Y-Yah, what are you doing? Where's the first aid kit?" Sunggyu knocked onto my door in pain still. 

"YOU WON'T LET ME PUT WATER ONTO IT YOU BIG BABY." I yelled. 

"Just give me the first aid kit! I can do it myse–"

"For a guy who didn't know what love was.. I'm pretty sure he can't treat an injury." I yelled out, cutting him off. 

Sunggyu was surprised at this built up anger that you conveyed. 

"Yeah? Surprised huh? I can be mean too!" I shouted. 

"Fine I'll let you treat my injury. Just come out here! It stings like crazy!" Sunggyu yelled. 

I opened the door with a smile implanted on my face. 

"Oppa, thank you~" I bowed shortly before grabbing his hand and taking him to the bathroom. 

"Now this will sting a bit and there's no backing out now Oppa." I assured. 

I dipped his hand into a basin full of water as I watched his facial expressions. Sunggyu's face was a mixture of pain and something else.. 

"Oppa, are you okay?" I asked, patting his back.

"HOW WOULD I BE OKAY IF IT STINGS SO MUCH?!" Sunggyu suddenly yelled. 

I inched back a few, surprised at his outburst. Sunggyu's eyes were filled with worry now as he put a hand on my shoulder. 

"I'm sorry I yelled at you.. It just hurts." Sunggyu said. 

"It's okay.. I'll go get the first aid kit." I softly said, walking away. 

Aish.. Kim Sunggyu.. Control your pain. 

--

"There all better!" I clapped my hands in success. 

Sunggyu stared into my eyes a bit more as I coughed and looked away quickly. 

"Y-Yuna.. I wanted to ask you a question." Sunggyu suddenly said. 

I turned to look at him slowly. 

"What do you need to ask me?" I responded curiously. 

"You know.. there's something wrong with my heart." Sunggyu said. 

My eyes widened as I turned to look at him. For some reason, I couldn't read his eyes. They showed a bit of everything. 

"And.. does it hurt?" I asked. 

"It feels warm for some reason." Sunggyu explained. 

"What do you mean warm?" I asked. 

"It just feels like I'm in heaven or something. It feels nice.." Sunggyu said while smiling. 

"And does this happen when you're with a certain someone?" I fearfully asked. 

"It does." Sunggyu smiled brightly at me. 

oh my gosh.. oh no. 

"I think.. I like you Yuna." Sunggyu smiled.