Chapter 26.

The Man in the Painting

I woke up in my room with a wet towel over my head, also.. I was in my Penguin Pajamas. As I slowly got up, Sunggyu shot through the door and immediately pushed me own gently. 

"You should be resting." Sunggyu smiled. 

"W-What happened?" I asked. 

"Haha, you were pretty crazy last night.." Sunggyu said. 

My eyes widened. Pretty crazy last night? D: What is he talking about?! PABO YUNA! I facepalmed myself mentally, trying to recall the events that happened last night. 

"What d-did I do?" I asked.

"While you dozed up.. we were like a mailbox away from your house and all of a sudden you fell asleep and drifted into the driveway." Sunggyu replied. 

I looked at him in amazement. When did I learn how to drift?!

"S-Sunggyu, are you sure.. I did that? I remember hearing you yell my name." I said. 

"Haha, I was yelling your name because I was scared to death. Not only.. I also felt sick to my stomach after your 'little' show!" Sunggyu said. 

I looked down embarrassed at what Sunggyu had said about me. 

"I really did that? Mianhae.. At least we got home safely!" I nervously said on the positive side. 

"Yeah, luckily." Sunggyu smirked. 

"So..wanna eat breakfast?" I asked, sitting up happily. 

"Go to sleep dork." Sunggyu ordered while putting a finger to my forehead and pushed me back down. 

I pouted and rolled in bed as he draped me in more blankets. 

"Have a nice sleep." Sunggyu singsonged before closing the door to my bedroom. 


A/N: READ THIS PLEASE! Hey subscribers and silent readers. :D I wanted to know if you would like to participate in.. I don't know.. Maybe choosing the next fanfic? This doesn't mean that I'm ending 'The Man In The Painting' quickly.. It's just for future purposes. :) I'm stuck between these 3 because one of them is one that my subbies have frequently requested and another is a new one I just suddenly made also the other one is like..one of my subbies said it could be a good one. 2 of them are Sunggyu too.. And another is Luhan. Choose please! 

(1) 

  (2)

 (3)