Chapter 34.

The Man in the Painting

Sunggyu's POV

I felt groggy and my face felt stiffened. That's when I remembered my nightmare from last night. Shivers immediately ran down my spine as I thought about it. I tried getting up, but there was something.. underneath me? 

Once I looked up, I saw Yuna's beautiful face glowing in the morning sun. She was snoring softly with her left hand on my head and her right hand covering my chest. I also noticed that my hands were wrapped around her waist and that my head was laying on her stomach. It felt nice just laying here and snuggling together. 

We were officially a couple and it feels nice to know what 'Love' is now. 

"Yah, you guys have been sleeping for too long already! Get–" Dongwoo barged into the room until he saw Yuna and I sleeping together in bed. 

Dongwoo smiled sheepishly before walking out of the room. 

"I'll just leave those two alone~" Dongwoo singsonged as he ran out of the house to go hang out with Hoya and Woohyun. 

-- Authors POV

"Yuna-ah~" Sunggyu softly said into Yuna's ear. 

Yuna quickly covered her ear and her side. Sunggyu grumbled and decided to arch over her. 

"Yuna!" Sunggyu whined cutely as he bounced on the bed. 

"Ayyyee~ Oppa, 5 more minutes." Yuna pleaded, pulling the covers over her head. 

Sunggyu pulled it back down and glared at Yuna who opened her eyes later, knowing that it started getting cold. 

"Yah, give me the blanket." Yuna ordered. 

"Nope. You're not getting out of bed." Sunggyu stuck out his tongue. 

"Fine, I'm getting out. That means no breakfast for you." Yuna smirked. 

"I know how to make breakfast! I made it last time and from what I remember~ you said it was good." Sunggyu cooed. 

Yuna rolled her eyes and got out of bed, but ended up being tackled back onto the bed by Sunggyu. Sunggyu gave her a small smile for pecking her on the lips. Yuna's eyes widened in surprise. 

"Haha, surprised aren't you? You didn't know this painting was rough, right?" Sunggyu said with a raised eyebrow and a weird smile on his face. 

"W-What?" Yuna asked, blushing madly. 

"Aww~ you look like a tomato." Sunggyu teased Yuna. 

"Shut up.." Yuna covered her face. 

Sunggyu uncovered her face and kissed the tip of her nose. He grabbed her hands and pulled her out of the room and made her sit down on the couch. 

"What are you doing?" Yuna asked confusedly. 

"We're going to eat breakfast in the living room." Sunggyu said as he headed to the kitchen to make breakfast. 

-- Yuna's POV

We were finished with our food and Sunggyu decided to carry me to my bedroom. He dropped me gently onto the bed before also getting on the bed and scooting right next to me, pulling the blanket up too. 

"We're going back to sleep?" I asked with furrowed eyebrows. 

"Yeah, I'm really tired. You should be too.. I woke you up late at night." Sunggyu softly said with his head down. 

I pulled his head down and laid it right next to mine so we were on our sides facing eachother, with our mouths 2 inches away. 

"Sunggyu Oppa." I softly said. 

Sunggyu was focused on my lips as I talked to him. I laughed and just pecked his lips since he looked like he wanted a kiss badly. 

"You know what..?" Sunggyu slowly said as he brought his gaze up to my eyes. 

"What?" I replied, looking back at him. 

"Ever since we started dating.. I started to really like your lips." Sunggyu slowly grasped my chin. 

"Haha, oh really now?" I said a bit interested in what he was going to say next. 

"...really.." Sunggyu replied slowly. 

Sunggyu pulled me into a kiss as he held the back of my head with his arm wrapped around my waist. We smiled in between the kisses and pulled back to breathe. I was going to say something until he soon took my lips with his again. 

This boy is hungry for kisses.. haha

"S-Sunggyu." I said in between the kiss. 

"Mmm?" Sunggyu hummed. 

"Why are you kissing me so much?" I asked, releasing the kiss finally. 

"I just really like kissing you. This could be our last kiss after seeing that horrible nightmare." Sunggyu said with a smile. 

"I like kissing you too." I said, bringing him back in for another kiss.