Chapter 5.

The Man in the Painting

  ∞ Chapter 5: Are We Dating? ∞  

*There may be a lot of typos! I didn't have time to edit! Hehe, I have school~*

"Oppa." I called out while I was keeping my eyes glued onto the road. 

"Yes?" Sunggyu replied. 

"We need to change your hair color." I told him as I glanced to see what his reaction was. 

"Would your Dad let you?" Sunggyu asked. 

"Would my Dad– What? I don't need permission from him to dye another man's hair." I ridiculously said. 

"Well, I did come out of a painting. It makes sense right." Sunggyu mumbled softly, enough for me to hear. 

"I think he'll be fine with it. We're just dying it black. Nothing crazy!" I reassured him as he laughed. 

"No brown?" Sunggyu laughed. 

"Wait, you want brown?" I asked a little taken aback of his sudden request. 

"No, Black is fine I was just asking haha." Sunggyu responded.

-∞∞∞-

"So, what do you want to do in California?" I asked as I handed him some bubble tea. 

Sunggyu looked up into the sky and around the place until he spotted something interesting. 

"There." Sunggyu pointed. 

I looked in the direction he was pointing at and it was a.. club? Are they even– Oh, 24/7.. *gulp*

"U-Uh, are you sure you want to go in there?" I asked before walking off with him. 

"What is it?" Sunggyu asked innocently. 

"It's really loud and there's a lot of bad people in there.. And we don't have the proper clothing. Maybe we should start with something small." I told him with a half smile. 

"Oh, okay. If it's dangerous then I won't go for your safety." Sunggyu smiled as he hooked his arm with mine. 

I was kind of surprised at his sudden action, but I went along with it as dragged me to several museums and parks. 

We sat down on a bench with a new bubble teas and just relaxed under the shade of a tree. I took a deep breath of fresh air and let it out as I smiled. 

"Do you like California so far?" I asked, leaning back on the bench. 

Sunggyu stretched and yawned as he laid his head on my shoulder. I tensed up a bit, but I untensed because I was pretty sure he wanted a nap. I softly patted his head as I smoothed out his hair. 

"I like California, but it's too big and it has too many people." Sunggyu said with his eyes closed.

"Well, we'll be back in South Korea tomorrow afternoon." I told him a saw a small smile play on his lips. 

We just stayed there in the same position for a couple of minutes as I could hear Sunggyu softly snoring. I laughed as I looked craned my neck to take a peek at his sleeping face. His bangs were covering a bit of his right eye as I brushed it away with my fingers. 

I stopped and looked at him as he fluttered his eyes open sleepily, looking up at me. Sunggyu moved his head up and looked around while stretching and yawning. 

"Had a good sleep?" I asked him with a little laugh. 

"It was a very good one. Let's go back to the hotel and sleep~" Sunggyu singsonged as he dragged me to my car. 

"Okie dokie~" I also singsonged while getting into the car. 

-∞∞∞-

"YAH! YOU'RE ALREADY SLEEPING?" My big brother yelled through the phone as the time was 7:30pm. 

"Yah~ Sunggyu and I are tired of walking around all day.. Cut us some slack." I mumbled into the phone. 

"Little sis, I will not cut you some slack! You should be enjoying your time in California! Not just sleeping!" Dongwoo yelled in disbelief that his little sister isn't in a club of some sort right now. 

"I quit going to clubs a year ago! I don't know why I would start going now!" I yelled back yet making sure Sunggyu wouldn't wake up. 

Dongwoo sighed. Sunggyu his side to face me his eyes slowly opened to look at me sleepily. I patted his head with a soft smile as he smiled back and went back to sleep. 

"Dongwoo, I'm going back to sleep. Bye." I said not waiting for his reply as I hung up on him. 

I sighed as I got out of my sitting position and laid back down next to Sunggyu. Sunggyu cuddled up to me while wrapping his arms around my waist. 

Are we dating? 


Kydelee's Note: 
Hey everyone! I'm sorry I didn't update yesterday! I got caught up in work so I decided to just update in the morning haha. I hope you liked this short chapter! 

Annyeong!! ♥♥

sincerely, authornim | kydelee