Chapter 31.

The Man in the Painting

"I'm sorry, but he has to go Yuna." Dongwoo softly said while holding my shoulders. 

I looked at Sunggyu who was halfway through the painting with tears staining his cheeks, him in those same exact clothes I found him in also. He was leaving. I was going to be alone.. again.

I don't want to be alone again. 

I woke up abruptly, screaming my heart out as I heard footsteps nearing my door. Sunggyu appeared through the doorway, sprinting towards me and cupping my face in his hands. He searched within my eyes to see if I was okay. 

"Y-Yah, kwaenchahna?" Sunggyu worriedly asked. 

I slowly nodded my head and broke down in his arms. Sunggyu's arms were out wide as he just patted my back, comforting me. I never want to be away from this hug. This feeling. Please don't take him back abeoji. 

"O-Oppa..." I softly said, trembling from all the crying. 

"N-Ne?" Sunggyu replied tiredly yet he was still patting my back. 

"You can go to sleep now.. I think I'll be fine for now." I said. 

"Do you want me to sleep in here with you?" Sunggyu asked. 

"P-Please?" I pleaded. 

We settled in bed as I wrapped my arms around him and fell asleep on his chest quickly. Sunggyu just laid awake, slowly patting my head as he thought to himself. 

What's going to happen when I go back? Is it going to be like those dramas where people switch bodies and lose their memories afterwards? It can't be like that.. I like it here.. I like Yuna..wait, no. I love her now.. 

"Y-Yuna..?" Sunggyu whispered. 

"Mmm?" I asked slowly getting up from his chest. 

"I'm sorry for waking you up, but w-what do you think would happen if I was to go back into the painting?" Sunggyu asked. 

I looked down with wide eyes. Is this the sign that he's going back?

"I-I don't know.. I hope you don't go back though." I said while looking up at him. 

Sunggyu smiled and I smiled back. 

"C-Can I?" Sunggyu asked. 

I was confused on what he was asking for, but before I could answer.. he had pulled me up from his chest and placed his lips on my lips. Gently, our lips moved together and it felt like some romantic drama. This is why Sunggyu can't leave.. I'm in love with him. 

We slowly released eachothers lips as we looked at eachother for awhile. Sunggyu played with my hair as I snuggled up to his chest, gathering enough warmth that I didn't even need a blanket. 

"S-Sunggyu.. what are we?" I asked. 

"Hm.. do you want to be my girlfriend?" Sunggyu asked out of the blue. 

I looked up at him wide eyed and surprised because of how straight forward he was. 

"U-Uh, yes." I slowly nodded up and down. 

Sunggyu stopped my head from moving up and down so much. 

"Go to sleep. Good night." Sunggyu said while smiling and kissing me on the forehead. 

"Good night Sunggyu Oppa." I softly said before drifting off to sleep. 


Authors Note: I'm sorry it's not really romantic. I'm out of ideas.... currently in the misery of a writers block! D: I hope you guys have a nice valentines day! 

    Kai let's be forever alone together D;