Chapter 28.

The Man in the Painting

"Y-You like me?" I asked shocked. 

"Y-Yeah, I do." Sunggyu shyly said with a blush creeping on his cheeks. 

We stood there, avoiding eachothers eye contact. I was speechless. Honestly, many boys have confessed to me, but this was.. a bit weird considering that I've slept with this man and he came from a painting. Also, my brother and his friends like him and like.. what. i'm so stuck on this. 

"So, do you like me too?" Sunggyu softly asked while looking down. 

I took a deep breath before replying, that is until the doorbell rang. Sunggyu sighed and walked to get the door, but he ended up falling down while, me in the process of pulling him back and us flipping onto the couch with him on top of me. I blinked a few times to register what position we were in and also hearing the door open. l

"Hey, I brought over some kimchi jigg– HYUNG, WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON MY SISTER?!" Dongwoo shouted, pulling Sunggyu off of me. 

--

We stood there in the middle of the kitchen as my brother started interrogating us. Sunggyu and I just stood there as if, we've done the most embarrassing things in our lives and we were being scolded from it. 

"You know I don't like boys with you right? And Sunggyu was an exception because Dad made him. You can't fall in love with a painting Yuna." Dongwoo desperately said. 

Sunggyu nodded by himself because he knew you and him wouldn't work out. Sunggyu from made from a painting and fate just brought us together. There was no way Dongwoo would let Sunggyu date me. 

"D-Dongwoo-shii." I said shocking Sunggyu and Dongwoo with wide eyes. 

I looked up at Dongwoo and my top front teeth before talking. 

"D-Dongwoo-shii?" Dongwoo asked. 

"Yes, Dongwoo-shii." I repeated. 

Dongwoo had the most surprised face ever as he looked down and back up with a chuckle. 

"So, that's how you're going to play it huh?" Dongwoo asked smirking. 

"Dongwoo-shii, I like Sunggyu and you can't stand in my way. You've been controlling my life for a long time. I think it's time to find yourself a girlfriend." I quickly said while looking down. 

I was actually scared of my brother because when he got mad, he was hard to calm down after that. He'd say like scenarios of what was going to happen, but it was hard to prevent those scenarios from happening since he would still be on it afterwards. 

"Yuna-ah, I just care about you that's all. What if Sunggyu doesn't have a.. you know. Then I won't have a nephew or niece." Dongwoo whined. 

He's got a point. 

Dongwoo and I looked at Sunggyu and inspected him. Sunggyu covered his body with furrowed eyebrows and he turned around until he noticed that he had a . Sunggyu hid behind the counter as we still stared at him. 

"Stop s-staring at me." Sunggyu nervously said from behind the counter. 

"Well, how would we know if he has one?" I asked. 

"Hehe... I have a plan.." Dongwoo motioned for me to scoot closer to him so he can whisper the plan to me. 

Sunggyu watched us whisper to eachother and he was a bit confused because he didn't hear half of anything Dongwoo said earlier. So, technically Sunggyu doesn't know that there's a plan of some sort. 

"Then we'll talk over the phone~ Have a nice day Yuna-ah~" Dongwoo singsonged before heading out the door. 

"What was all that about?" Sunggyu asked from behind the counter. 

"I don't know.. Something about getting to go to Lotte World." I quickly said before heading to my bedroom. 

"Hey~ tell me!" Sunggyu whined. 

"Nope. Go to sleep. I'm tired." I briefly said while looking at the time. 

8:30AM.. I can have a few hours of sleep until I go to work. 

"..we didn't even eat the breakfast.." Sunggyu softly said, but I had heard him. 

I quickly sat up and ran to the kitchen for breakfast. I zoomed pass Sunggyu like lightening as he widened his eyes. 

"Yah, fatty. Stop eating so fast." Sunggyu said, while patting my back. 

"I'm hungry~" I whined, eating more and more. 

"Would you like to be my girlfriend?" Sunggyu quickly said. 

I spit out my food and drank water quickly before answering him. 

"What?!" I shouted in disbelief. 

"What? I didn't say anything. Haha, you're hearing things. You need some more sleep maybe." Sunggyu said, patting my head in the process. 

I couldn't believe my ears. I swore I heard him to ask me to be his girlfriend. Am I really hearing things?