Chapter 17.

The Man in the Painting

I'm really sorry guys! I was so busy with school and I have a full schedule now D: I'll make sure to get in the updates because currently; if you didn't know.. I'm updating 3 fanfics at the exact same time and there current situations are the same in each fanfic lol. That was my MAJOR mistake, but people seemed to like the hospital scenes. XD I've noticed I send ALL my characters to the hospital.. The hospital is like a loophole. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ ㅠ.ㅠ


I've down several out of body experiences this past month of being at the hospital. Supposedly, there were boys visiting me every single day of my sleeping hours. A hamster-like guy named Sunggyu and some other boys would come in and out of my room everyday and some of them would stay over. Watching me, crying to me, and talking to me as if I could respond to them. My body looked limp and lifeless everytime I went back to jump in it. I was going to have to go through this for a long time.. 

"Hyung.." I heard voices outside of the room. 

I walked slowly towards the door and opened it slightly so that it wouldn't look too obvious that a door was opening on its own. Imagine the reaction of the boys seeing that.. 

(lol just kidding! Just wanted to get a laugh in here ~ credits to owner)

"What are we going to do?" I heard, I think it's Sungyeol's voice. 

Right now I could only see the purple haired guy named Dongwoo in the small crack of the door. I listened closely, pressing my ear against the door. 

"It's been a month.. she's definitely lost her memories." The cold looking man Myungsoo said. 

In the midst of all this, Dongwoo was just thinking to himself. 

"Dongwoo-ah, what are we going to do? There's nobody to take care of the company while you have dance classes and Sungjong can't run it." Hamster-like Sunggyu said. 

Some of them laughed except for the maknae Sungjong who just glared at everyone. They look really close.. :) 

"So, what are we going to do?" A cool guy I think named Hoya asked. 

"Aish, you guys ask so many questions! I'm trying to think." Dongwoo irritatedly said while scratching his head. 

I laughed and Sunggyu looked around confusedly. The others looked at him as if he was crazy. 

"Hyung are you okay?" The handsome Woohyun asked as he grabbed Sunggyu's hand. 

"I just.. heard something so familiar." Sunggyu said, still looking around like a madman. 

I totally forgot that Sunggyu isn't full human.. He came out of a painting for gods sake! He's made out of pastels too... :( (A/n: If you're wondering why I gave them those nicknames, it's because she lost her memory so that's what she calls them. She's already met Sunggyu and Dongwoo, but the others are a blur to her.)

"Dude, I swore I also heard a laugh.. a very familiar one." Hoya said, also looking around. 

Patients were passing by and staring at them crazily with raised eyebrows. Few passed by, but they were creeped out by these men moving their heads around as if they think they're listening to some ghosts cry.

"I should probably get back in my body..." I whispered to myself as I slowly tip toed back to my bed for some sleep. 

--

I woke up the next morning, feeling a little light headed. I was still in the same room, but for some reason.. when I tried to get up, I couldn't. My shoulders fell to the bed many times as I tried getting out of the bed. 

I turned my head and saw Sunggyu holding my hand, sleeping in the chair. 

Why can't I move? Eo..this can't be. 

I struggled for a bit, but I ended up waking up a drowsy hamster. 

"Y-Yuna? You're awake?! I'm not dreaming again right?" Sunggyu pinched his cheeks as he jumped out of his seat. 

Sunggyu helped me sit up as I looked around confusedly. I slowly touched my head, face, and my body to see if I was real now. I smiled and looked around, remembering where I am. 

"W-Who are you?" I asked Sunggyu. 

Sunggyu's smile turned into a sudden frown. 

"Y-You don't remember me?" Sunggyu choked out. 

"Oh, I remember your voice! You're..Sunggyu right?" I asked while pointing at him with a smile. 

Sunggyu's face suddenly brightened as I smiled in success. 

"Yes! I got it right! Where are the others?" I asked, remembering that there was more boys. 

"Hey, hyung.. you need to eat something before you d–" Dongwoo walked in and saw me with widened eyes. 

Dongwoo dropped the chinese take-out and tears started dripping down his cheeks. Dongwoo covered his mouth as Sunggyu went up to Dongwoo and held his shoulders, trying to calm him down. 

"D-Dongwoo-ah, she doesn't remember everyone but she remembers voices." Sunggyu told Dongwoo. 

Dongwoo walked slowly towards me with shaking shoulders and tears staining his cheeks. I inched back a bit, somewhat afraid of this man that I recalled as Dongwoo?

"D-Dongwoo right?" I softly asked as Dongwoo hugged me closely with tears streaming down his eyes. 

I patted his back as Sunggyu came from behind and patted Dongwoo's back. 

"Dongwoo-ah, its okay.. at least she remembers your name and voice." Sunggyu softly said. 

"I-I'm so glad you're s-still alive." Dongwoo whispered into my neck as I patted his back softly. 

--

"So, how do you feel?" The one I assumed as Hoya said. 

I looked down at my feet that were hanging off the bed and played with the thread on my hospital dress. I looked up and my eyes met everyone elses. 

"..so do you remember us?" Another said who as I assumed as Sungjong. 

"I can remember your voices.." I softly said which came out monotone. 

"Oh.." The others said looking down. 

"You're Hoya right?" I asked randomly, pointing at a member. 

"Y-Yes! I am. Lee Howon. I'm your brothers best friend." Hoya exclaimed. 

Sunggyu smiled at Hoya getting worked up as the others asked the same. 

"You're Woohyun, Dongwoo, Hoya, Sungyeol, Myungsoo, Sungjong, and.. Sunggyu!" I pointed out each and every member while saying their names. 

They all clapped in joy and decided to group hug with me. I was engulfed into a warm embrace of 7 handsome men. 

Hmm, I can get used to this. :)