Chapter 18.

The Man in the Painting

authornim is lazy.. D: I sorriez.. I have homework too..but I'm too lazy. It's 9 in the morning on this Sunday.. (jan. 27th, 2013). I hope you guys don't get upset that I'm not updating like crazy anymore. :) Authornim still loves you, but authornim has stupid school to deal with and other stupid things like babysitting. Now enough of that small rant.. :) Let's get on with the chapter! :DD


"Yuna-ah, this is your office." Sunggyu escorted me into a large room that was sparkling clean as if no dust could be found. 

I was amazed. This is mine? 

Sunggyu must've been staring at my starstrucked face because he chuckled as he dragged me to another room. 

"This is the employee room. Sungjong and I sit here." Sunggyu showed me the cubicles of everyones while I nodded and smiled. 

I understood a bit, but how did Sunggyu get into the company so fast... was my other thought to seeing Sunggyu telling me about the whole building. 

"Where's the others?" I asked since the whole office was empty. 

"Oh, some of them are working right now and Sungjong is at the library doing research on our next project." Sunggyu smiled widely yet when I looked into his eyes, they portrayed pain and sadness. 

"Sunggyu-shii?" I didn't know what to call him since I don't remember calling him anything before. 

Sunggyu turned to me with a little smile. 

"What do I call you and the others?" I softly asked while looking down. 

Sunggyu grabbed my chin gently and made me look up to him. 

"You can call all of us... Oppa." Sunggyu softly said as he looked into my eyes lovingly. 

"Ne, Oppa." 

Sunggyu's heart bursted into millions– no, wait a second! It bursted into infinite fireworks, even reaching to the moon! Sunggyu felt like he could die once he heard your shy,scared, and sweet voice say 'Oppa'. 

"Oppa, would you like to eat breakfast with me?" I asked breaking his thoughts. 

"I'd love to." Sunggyu smiled as he held my hand and walked me out of the building before locking the doors. 

-- (Authors POV)

"So, this is my house?" Yuna asked while checking every cabinet found in the house. 

"Haha, what are you doing?" Sunggyu asked surprising Yuna in the process. 

Yuna put a hand over her beating heart as she laughed. 

"What are you doing over there?" Yuna asked. 

"I just found something that might spark your memory a bit." Sunggyu came out in Penguin pajamas while waddling towards Yuna. 

"Wear this." Sunggyu smiled. 

Yuna grabbed the penguin pajamas from his hands and headed to the bathroom to put it on. 

Yuna came out embarrassed because when she looked into the mirror, she thought she  looked ridiculous in animal pajamas. 

"Wahh~ kyeopta!" Sunggyu cheered on the couch. 

Yuna hit his arm playfully as Sunggyu pulled her down on the couch. 

"I made ginseng tea and I think I remember how our conversation was back then!" Sunggyu confidently said. 

"Well, okay then.." Yuna shyly responded with the mug in her hand. 

"So, let's start. I will ask the questions I asked you and you respond." Sunggyu told me. 

Yuna nodded in response and just blew on her hot ginseng tea. 

"So, you know nothing about life?" Sunggyu amusingly asked, getting into character. 

Yuna looked up stunned by the question. I asked this? She thought to herself in disbelief. 

"I-I don't know..about life.. I bet I was lonely." Yuna responded according to Sunggyu's liking. 

Somewhat the same to my answer.. I think she might remember something! Sunggyu thought as he asked many other questions that Yuna had asked him that very night. 

Yuna felt a sharp pain in her head as she looked left and right, but she was turned towards Sunggyu who had worry written on his face. 

"Are you okay?" Sunggyu asked as Yuna touched her forehead indicating that she was experiencing a flashback. 

"I did it!" Sunggyu cheered, still holding the pain stricken Yuna. 

Flashback.

 

Sunggyu smiled brightly as he sipped his tea and looked at me. 

"So tell me about this thing called 'love'." Sunggyu asked brightly. 

"What do you mean?" I asked unsure of how to explain it. 

"What is love?" Sunggyu responded with a sparkle in his eye. 

Love? How do I explain this...?

"U-Uh, What is love? ..Love is when one person knows all of your secrets... your deepest, darkest, most dreadful secrets of which no one else in the world knows and yet in the end, that one person does not think bad of you or anything; even if the rest of the world does." I explained as Sunggyu nodded like he understood. 

What did I just say? I don't even know where those words came from...

"So, for example.. it's like a best friend?" Sunggyu asked a little confusion hinting in his voice. 

I stared at Sunggyu as I thought about it. It is pretty similar..After thinking about another explanation, Sunggyu yawned like a little hamster as I exploded inside. 

"U-Uh, it's like a best friend.. but you do more and more intimate things with your best friend." I tried explaining. 

"Then I think I understand what love is. I want to feel it someday." Sunggyu said with a charming smile before yawning cutely again. 

"H-Hey, it's getting late. Let's go to bed." I nervously said as I headed to my room. 

End Of Flashback.

I woke up to be found in someones arms. I heard cute(?) snoring as I struggled to get out of the persons grasp. I looked up to meet with the sleeping face of Sunggyu who was quietly sleeping like the small hamster he is and studied his facial features. The thing that surprised me the most was that he was awake all along. Sunggyu tickled me and said he was going to use the 'staring at my handsome face' trick now whenever he needed it. 

I sighed after I had gotten done laughing from all the tickling from Sunggyu who was laughing his off on the corner of the couch. 

"So, how's your head?" Sunggyu asked as he headed to the kitchen, making hot chocolate. 

"How did you learn so many things this fast?" I asked, surprised that he knew so much already even though I was gone for months already. 

Sunggyu came back from the kitchen and plopped onto the couch before setting down the two identical mugs that I've never seen before. 

 (A/N: These are coffee mugs that I had designed with my friend a few years back in elementary! If you see someone that has the same then that could be ours! Or it could be theres lol!)

"Eo? I didn't see this in the cabinet?" I asked while tilting my head in confusion. 

"Of course you haven't pabo! I had these hidden." Sunggyu said. (A/N: I think I had a flashback for this one, but I got so confused when I was searching through the chapters. Do any of you remember if I had a chapter where Yuna's hitting her head constantly calling herself a pabo? I swear I DO! I just can't find it. :) I'll give you 50 karma if you find it! Also I just skimmed through the chapters haha)

I felt a flashback coming in, but it didn't... was it just a headache? Maybe. 

"They're cute!" I excitedly said while taking my cup and sipping on it. 

I caught Sunggyu staring at me with a cute smile on his face. I smiled back. 

"You have some whip cream on your lips." Sunggyu told me as he pointed at the right side of his mouth. 

"Where?" I asked, feeling for it with the napkin that was on the table. 

"Gimme the napkin." Sunggyu grabbed the napkin out of my hand and gently dabbed the spot that had whip cream on it. 

"All clean." Sunggyu confirmed as he crumpled up the napkin and shot it into the wastebasket that was in the corner. 

I tensed up a bit since I wasn't too familiar with skinship even with a guy that I knew for a year probably, but I had just met him yesterday. 

"Sunggyu Oppa.." I slowly said. 

"Yeah?" Sunggyu replied as he smiled brightly. 

"Do you think I could visit the others..at work? Just to say hello or something?" I asked softly. 

"Of course. We can do anything you want." Sunggyu assured. 

"That's great. Thank you Oppa." I smiled while giving him a quick hug before running upstairs to change. 

Sunggyu hugged himself and touched his beating heart. 

This is definitely love. 


A/N: KABOOM! Haha, you got my message right? :D 50 karma for who can find it. I'm a lazy authornim and I don't even know where it is..but I'm pretty sure it's between Chapter 5 and 13 since that's where they meet Nana and I remember something about Nana in there. And note to self: Do not update 3 fanfics at the exact same time! SUCH A MESS HAHA. 

Anyways, there's 4 people that look alike. Well 2:2, but still they look a like. 

CROSS GENE'S SHIN WONHO AND INFINITE's KIM MYUNGSOO. 

  

CROSS GENE'S TERADA TAKUYA AND INFINITE'S LEE SUNGYEOL. 

  

spazzed out when I found out man! :D

Annyeong! Please subscribe, comment, and upvote! ^^ 

sincerely, authornim | kydelee!