Chapter 38.

The Man in the Painting

I don't have much patience left. My Dad keeps disconnecting the internet and it's driving me insane! -pulls hair out- 
THIS IS MY 5TH TIME WRITING THIS CHAPTER UP. NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES I SAVE.. IT'S ALWAYS ERASED. OMGOMGOMG. THIS CHAPTER HAS NO DETAIL AT ALL AND IT WON'T BE AWESOME ANYMORE. OMG. IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A SAD CHAPTER BUT NOW. I DON'T EVEN KNOW. UGHHH! It's not my fault my mind can't take it anymore. You get what you get. 


What seemed to be your room wasn't anymore. It was the gallery filled with your favorite paintings that you made and gave to your Father which he had hung it up in the gallery. 

There was a mini-projector in the middle of the room, playing what seemed to be memories of Sunggyu and you, but it was more like memories of you playing by yourself like Sunggyu was invisible or a mere dream friend. The memories were going backwards and you stared at them for a couple of seconds until a light shown from your right. The bench looked glossy or waxed and it was calling your name as if it could.

This bench you were sitting down on right now was the bench that you had 'interviewed' Sunggyu on. 
A jolt of pain hit you in the skull as you hunched over with a deep pain filling your head. 

CLICK HERE TO PLAY MUSIC

 

"Who are you?" The man asked as he stepped closer to me cautiously. 

"No, the question is w-who are you?" I asked his question again also stepping forward cautiously. 

"I asked first." The man quick-wittedly said. 

"This is my studio and you popped out of nowhere. I think I should get my answer first." I argued with crossed arms. 

The man raised an eyebrow and squinted his eyes a bit even though you could hardly see his eyes. 

"I'm Kim Sunggyu. I'm 23 years old. April 28th, 1989. Now it's your turn." Sunggyu said comfortably standing up straightly along with a 90° bow. 

"Im Yuna. 22 years old. May 1st, 1991. Nice to meet you." I returned the introduction with a bow and a smile. 

"So, where am I?" Sunggyu asked confused. 

"You're in Gangnam, South Korea and it's currently 8PM." I stated. 

Sunggyu nodded his head in quick understanding as he sat down on the bench, thinking. 

"What do you do for a living?" Sunggyu asked with a smile. 

"Woah, is this 21 questions or something? We just met! Slow your roll." I said as we both laughed together. 

He patted the seat next to him and I accepted the invite to sit beside him. 

"STOP! PLEASE!" You yelled hunched over the bench with tufts of hair in your fists. 

It kept playing and playing. There were tears b your eyes now as you screamed out. 

 

"So, you know nothing about life? How did you live in that painting?" I amusingly asked. 

Sunggyu fiddled with his fingers, looking down, before responding to me. Sunggyu looked up and took a deep breath. 

"I don't know.. I was lonely." Sunggyu replied as he stared deeply into my eyes. 

"S-So, you know nothing about love right? Since that's a part of life.." I asked unsure of what I was saying. 

"Pretty much. Oh, I know that when you kiss, there's a spark! Like fireworks!" Sunggyu shouted excitedly. 

"I GET IT! I CAN'T THROW AWAY WHAT MADE ME HAPPY! PLEASE STOP IT!" You pleaded, hunched over in the same position. 

You waited for the pain to subside, but a few more memories started playing. 

"I'm sorry for yelling at you Sunggyu." I slowly said as I gave him a little hug. 

Sunggyu was like a little kid so I had to baby him. 

"I'm sorry for asking, but what is flipping out?" Sunggyu asked as he put his arms around my waist. 

"Getting angry." I replied quickly before we released our arms around eachother. 

The pain was gone as you fell to the floor in tears. The memories had finally stopped while you buried your face into your hands. 

The room turned back into your bedroom as you quickly ran out of the room to the living room. Everything was back in one piece and it was like it used to be, nothing of Sunggyus. You grabbed a tissue off the counter and wiped your tears away. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

How will I forget?


Authors Note: 
I TOTALLY FORGOT THIS OMG. 

HAPPY 100TH DAY INFINITE! :DD

#인피니트1000일