Chapter 14.

The Man in the Painting

Regular Gray Italics are your thoughts! 
Blue-ish Green-ish(Cyan?) are Sunggyu's thoughts! 


In the Airport

Sunggyu, Sungjong, and I were walking through the airport. We were giving our luggage to my childhood friend Myungsoo who was coming with us since he was done being abroad in Paris. 

"Myungsoo-ah." I whined, waiting for him at the terminal. 

"Yah! Just go without me." Myungsoo laughed while walking away to the bathroom. 

"There's a bathroom in the plane!" I called out, but he didn't hear and he had just entered the bathroom. 

Myungsoo, the flights in 5 minutes.. if you don't hurry up I'll kick you in the arse. 

"Why aren't you getting on yet?" Sunggyu asked. 

"Oh, I'm going to wait for Myungsoo then I'll go. Go ahead with Sungjong so you don't get lost okay?" I patted Sunggyu's arm and shooed him away. 

Sunggyu's heart beat went fast for a second and then slowed down for a few seconds. Sunggyu quickly made his way to the airplane and found Sungjong putting the luggage in the cubbies. Sunggyu smiled and sat down next to Sungjong. 

"Where were you hyung?" Sungjong asked. 

"I was checking on Yuna-shii." Sunggyu replied. 

"Are you guys dating or something? I see you go in and out of her house a lot." Sungjong stated. 

"H-Huh? We're just friends. I'm like her guardian angel haha." Sunggyu replied a little hesitant. 

"Well, okay.. if you like her then you can always tell me." Sungjong reassuringly said while patting Sunggyu's shoulder. 

What if I do like her? My heart feels all tingly again! 

--

"Wahh.. daebak." I said along with Myungsoo. 

(cr:owner)

"Not even a single picture of me, but your friend gets one! I am waaaay more handsomer." Myungsoo scoffed. 

I smacked his arm while we both laughed. 

"Hey, look at this one! This one of me looks awesomer than that hamsters!" Myungsoo switched tabs.

"Cham. Your grammar was always horrible, but nice picture.." I stated getting a flick on the arm. 

(cr:owner)

"Now. Now kids. Let's not do anything violent!" Dongwoo came out of nowhere with his arm around Sunggyu who was smiling. 

"Tch, looks like your brother already likes him too." Myungsoo whispered to me. 

I smiled unknowingly and motioned for them to come get on the computer with us. 

"Ayy~ look there's me!" Dongwoo stated. 

"That's not you! That's an ulzzang." I corrected him.

"Yah! I look like an ulzzang." Dongwoo pouted. 

"Oh, stop it. You do not." I said while turning my attention back to the computer. 

"Woah, it's already 6! I need to go get my papers at the bank! I'll be back tomorrow at the company!" Myungsoo shouted while leaving the house. 

Dongwoo stared at Sunggyu who wasn't leaving yet. Dongwoo didn't know that Sunggyu lived here and I was pretty sure I didn't want him to find out. 

"Aren't you leaving Sunggyu? You have work tomorrow don't you?" Dongwoo asked as he tilted his head. 

"What do you mean? I live h–" I covered Sunggyu's mouth so he wouldn't say any further. 

"He was just leaving actually! His Mom wants to talk to him." I sternly said winking at Sunggyu making sure Dongwoo didn't see the little signal. 

Thank god my brother is clueless. 

"Well, I can drop him off if you want me t–"

"Ani! Dongwoo-ah, I can walk there myself." Sunggyu nervously stated since this lying game was a little new to him. 

"Well, if it's only a few blocks away then I can still take y–"

"Ani, ani! I'll go right now! I'll see you later." Sunggyu stated as I slipped my phone into his pocket so I could call him in when Dongwoo left. 

Where am I supposed to go? Oh, I'll go to the supermarket!

Sunggyu left and it was just Dongwoo and I. Dongwoo furrowed his eyebrows as he looked down at me. 

"W-What?" I asked. 

"What aren't you telling me?" Dongwoo replied as he leaned into my face. 

"Hey, I brought over the papers– Yah! !" Hoya yelled while laughing and pushing Dongwoo out of my face. 

"?!" Dongwoo shouted. 

"Tch. with my brother? I'd rather not." I said while looking at the computer. 

"Aish, you kids.." Hoya said with crossed arms. 

"So, you brought the papers?" I asked seconds later. 

"Yeah, I'll just leave it on the kitchen counter then I'll leave." Hoya said, doing what he said. 

"I'll come with you so I don't get mistaken for again." Dongwoo huffed while chuckling. 

"Annyeong." I waved. 

"Annyeong." Dongwoo and Hoya both said while heading out. 

Now to call Sunggyu. 

"Gyu Oppa?" I heard the pick up of the phone. 

She called me Gyu Oppa.. What am I going to do?! My heart. C'mon say Hi.

"Heyyyy." Sunggyu facepalmed himself. 

"Can I come in now?" Sunggyu asked before hearing laughter on the other end. 

"Haha, heyyyy yes you can." I . 

"Oh be quiet." Sunggyu said while hanging him. 

"Haha, omg." I laughed. 


A/N: Nothing interesting really.. just hot Sunggyu and hot Myungsoo airport fashion.. that's all. :)