Idiot Prince

Can I call you, Yeobo?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mimi stretched her arms, patting her shoulders, tired from filming. The pain was terrible, but it was so worth it for a on-screen date with the devil.

"What's with you?"

Mimi grinned sheepishly to herself.

"Mimi. I'll massage you. You're tired right?" A pair of strong hands wrapped onto Mimi's shoulder. Mimi breathed in, and held her breathe, savoring Seungho's scent like a ert.

"Where does it hurt?" Seungho's voice rumbled from behind Mimi's ear, dangerously and excitingly close. Unable to respond, Mimi gulped down her spit, heart thumping like crazy.

"Or does it hurt... Here?" Seungho leaned into Mimi's lips, eyes closed and crinkled into a smirk.

Mimi closed her eyes.

 

Bolting upright from bed, the sheets flew everywhere. Lips slightly puckered, face red, and hands clammy, Mimi slammed herself onto the fluffy mattress.

"GOD DANGIT."

Only until she realized the pair of hard thumps and knocks, it interrupted Mimi's complaints. Groggily walking to her door, Mimi squinted her eyes through the sunlight shining brightly through her window. "Sheesh! Calm down. Who's the person who came to wake me from my precious dream?" Mimi groaned.

Angrily flinging her door open, ready to spurt out her disappointment of the dream kiss, Mimi furrowed her eyebrows. "Watch your tone punk." Seungho raised his eyebrow, smirking.

Leaning in, he inspected Mimi's face, which was now bewildered and red with embarrassment.

"What's with you?" he cocked his head.

Tensing, Mimi in her cheeks.

WELCOME DEJA VU.

Puckering up her lips, she leaned in eagerly for a kiss. Seungho held back a laugh, leaning back. "Is there something wrong with your lips as well?" he sarcastically chuckled. Her expecting lips quickly swerved into a frown, posture changing drastically.

Seungho grinned, amused at Mimi's reaction.

"Hey. Let's go out." Seungho pulled Mimi's arm, into the corridor. 

"What? What for? We don't have a schedule today." Mimi cocked her head, mind filling up with her dream. 

"Exactly. Everyone else as schedule but me. No schedule means fun. Let's go have fun! Just us two." Seungho smiled,  tugging onto Mimi's sleeve.

Mimi, almost too willingly 'hesitated'.

"Where are we going?" Mimi smiled brightly, quickly closed the door behind her.

Mimi wasn't a romantic person, but she was a girl. Thoughts of a sunset picnic, or even a boat ride popped into her mind.

"To a farm!" Seungho grinned, turning his head to witness Mimi's reaction.

"WHAT?!"

 

"Why are we going there." Mimi crossed her arms, disappointed at the sudden and far from romantic date. 

"I'm bored. Besides, we're getting a lot of support from WGM fans. Might as well let them believe the SeungMi relationship more, yeah?" Seungho smiled.

Mimi's eyes widened.

"Just kidding." Seungho cleared his throat, head bobbing in the rocky road.

Mimi closed her eyes, annoyed.

"Do you like animals?" Seungho asked, swerving the wheel. 

"Yup." Unconsciously, Mimi sat up, eyes brightening again. 

"Farm animals?" Seungho glanced towards Mimi, chuckling at her mood swing. 

"Well. They stink." Mimi scrunched up her nose.

"You're going to learn a lot of cool things today." Seungho confidently stuck out his chest.

 "I highly doubt that Mr. Dream Ruiner." Mimi huffed. 

"What?" Seungho raised his eyebrow.

"Nothing." Mimi stuck out her tongue, slightly smiling.

 

"WHOA. WHOA. WHOA WHOA WHOA." Mimi gaped at the huge creamy coated horse. "WHOAAAAAA! CAN I RIDE IT? PLEASE PLEASE?" Mimi's head darted from the horse keeper, to Seungho, then back to the horse. 

"Well, that's kind of why I brought you here." Seungho's head was held high, beaming with satisfaction.

Mimi's jaw dropped, immediately hopping over to Seungho.

"THANK YOU!" her arms wrapped tightly around Seungho, burying her face into his chest.

The horse keeper wiggled his eyebrows, smiling.

Making Seungho feel disappointed, Mimi jumped back towards the horse.

"THANK YOUUU!" Mimi hugged the horse, patting and petting it softly.

Seungho squinted his eyes at the horse.

Maru.. What are you playing at..?

Arrogantly, the horse huffed air through it's nose, a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter