Step Push Jump

Can I call you, Yeobo?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning : It's nothing visual, just wordy that's all.

 

Seungho stared paralyzed at the scene unfolding at his eyes.

"M-Mimi.." his mouths barely formed the name, completely taken back.

The man pushed Mimi's limp body into a large van, and ever so slightly glanced at Seungho. And as a tease, the man grinned with such cold touch that it sent shivers down Seungho's spine.

A different, more younger looking man yelped out some words, rushing the man.

The door closed with a bang, and almost immediately, the van zoomed off into the distance.

Seungho's mouth trembled open, throat closing up.

"MIMI!!!!!!!!"

 

Mimi's eyelids were heavy, her head pounding against her skull.

A slurr of voices trembled through her eardrums, ringing out painfully.

"She's... Get the... Do..."

Mimi's hazed vision only slightly cleared, the atmosphere dark and unreadable.

As her sight adjusted to the lack of light, Mimi was struck with a strong sense of fear. She was in a small dark room, paint wearing off the walls, and a dirty mattress tossed to the side of the dirt filled corners.

She wanted to jump up, move, and scream. Mimi's eyes only blinked frantically as her limbs didn't move as she wanted to. The drug was wearing off, but some of the effects were left behind, her movements sluggish and heavy.

A pair of heavy footsteps, neared the door, and Mimi clamped her eyes shut, pretending she was asleep.

"Did you get it? Where is it? I called you." a voice snapped. 

"Boss, I can't find it anywhere.." a different voice slouched, full of panic.

"I'll try calling you again." the voice murmured in impatience.

"And what was with that? You went the long way again. I gave you the address to this place, and the map app on the phone, to get here faster, not slower." the same voice snapped with impatience.

"Sorry sir.. I'm not used to our changed base."

"Well get used to it!"

There was silence then a threatening snarl.

"Are you ing kidding me?! That was the last hacked and secret lined phone we had, you stupid useless brat!" the voice roared.

"I'm sorry Boss! I don't know where it went- I'm sure it was back at the place where we got her, sir!"

"Well?! What are you doing here? GO GET IT."

A rush of mumbles cursed quietly, the footsteps getting louder.

Mimi peeked through her eyes, careful as to not get caught. Her voice nearly seeped out of her, as a familiar figure glared back at her. "Damnit. Why is it so dark in here?" the man cursed.

He wiped his hands onto his pockets, his head suddenly swiping towards Mimi. Mimi let her lids fall back down, frightened to her core. The man sighed, a laugh following after.

"I haven't seen you in a very.. Very long time. Mimi now is it?" The man scoffed. "You were ugly as s*** back then, but i guess plastic surgery can work miracles. Not a bad figure either." the man groaned, the floorboards creaking as he stood up. 

"Make yourself comfortable, you're probably used to photo shoots." The man's wide grin was heard through his raspy voice and coughs. "Now what shall the clothing concept be?" His footsteps echoed, signifying his leave.

"Oh wait."

"There won't be any clothing at all." The man sang, chuckling grimly, a loud door following his laugh.

Mimi pushed herself off the floor, quietly, shaking with fear.

"Ah . I should go to sleep, tired as hell." his voice faded away.

Her body leaned against the wall for support.

They're... They're going to strip me ? And then... And then what?!

Mimi's eyes widened, bulging out of terror.

I've.. I've gotta get out of here.

Her hands slithered towards her pants pockets, patting it with urgency. An empty matterless hole bared at her. Mimi's heart leaped faster, her panic rising more than ever. As her hands frantically searched herself, her eyes filled with tears of fear, a drop falling each time she blinked.

Mimi's breathing pattern was rushed, gasping for short quiet, panicked breaths.

They took it...! They took it all! My cell phone, my keys, my everything!

Her body stumbled down, leaving her at square one, panicked, rushed and afriad.

Her tears silently fell.

Help me.. Seungho.. Oppa..

Mimi closed her eyes, exhaling, then inhaling deeply.

Calm down.. If Seungho oppa was here.. What would he tell me to do?

Mimi's eyes fluttered open, rubbing the tears away from her lids.

Her eyes scanned the room, with caution and detail.

There's nothing in this room..

Mimi's panic started to rise again, palms in cold sweat.

No. No. No! Stop panicking. This is going to get you no where.

Mimi swallowed her saliva, crawling back up.

Maybe.. Maybe there's something they forgot at the mattress.

Mimi stayed in her spot, frozen, her ears listening for a slight sound. A loud snoring accompanied her, giving her reassurance. Mimi sighed softly, sticking close to the wall.

As she neared the mattress, she kneeled to its side, carefully inspecting it. Mimi nearly gave up, and her tears reformed at her eyes.

With a brink of luck, Mimi's eyes spotted a small cut on the bottom corner of the mattress, Mimi hurredily bouncing over to it.

Something must've caused his cut. There might be-

Mimi's eyes widened at the glisten of something silver, her excitment jumping up. As she slowly and quietly widened the cut, her dissapointment fell fast. It was a bunch of money and coins stuffed into the mattress. It was a large sum, but it was no use to Mimi.

Mimi bit her lip, trying her best to remain calm.

She turned her head towards the barred window at the side, her hope still clinging on.

As she pulled the covers away, she bit her lip, doubting her own hopes. The bars were fastened tight onto the window, giving her no chance of escape. However, the corners were surrounded by moss, and judging from the appearance, this place was very old and in poor condition.

Mimi held her breath as she wrapped her hand around the bar. She flinched when she pulled it, resulting in a loud scratching noise. M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter