News Flash

Can I call you, Yeobo?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mimi stared at the page, dumbfounded, unable to speak. "Oh no." she shook her head, rubbing her temples. Mimi looked up at the screen, staring silently.

Then her lips slowly parted.

Into a large, refreshing smile.

A large bam sounded from behind Mimi, startling her a bit.

"DID YOU-?" Seungho cut himself off, pointing at his tablet, large headlines showing.

"Oh. That's a different article site? Haha! We're pretty popular, huh!" Mimi laughed, light heartedly.

Seungho stood confused at Mimi's actions at first, then tilted his head. "You- You're not surprised? Stressed?" Seungho's eyebrows had slanted upwards, showing his worry for Mimi.

"Nope. Why would I? It's all true. And besides, it would be a matter of time until the press found out. I'm kind of glad that they found out. Now, we don't have to be all secretive and stuff right?" Mimi grinned, sprawling herself onto the wooden floor.

Seungho stared at Mimi, not taken back at all by her words and actions, which that in itself surprised Seungho.

After a while, Seungho let out a huff, smiling. "Yeah... Yeah, I guess you're right." Seungho sighed, stepping in, clutching his tablet to his right side.

"I wonder how Jae is going to react to it?" Mimi chuckled quietly.

"I wonder how the public is gonna react to it." Seungho added, plopping himself down next to Mimi, also slowly spreading out.

"I hope they're not against it." Mimi whispered, closing her eyes.

"I hope- I just hope it'll be all good you know? What if they really do make up ridiculous rumors? That happened to-"

"What happens, happens. They're them, we're us." Mimi breathed.

It was almost scary how calm she was.

But Seungho accepted it, quietly closing his eyes too.

"Yeah." he nodded.

 

"So what are you going to do now?" Mimi rolled onto her stomach, facing Seungho.

"I don't know." Seungho shrugged, eyes still closed, voice a bit groggy.

"Did you fall asleep?" Mimi snickered, poking Seungho's head.

"Ow."

Mimi chortled, her poke soon turning into a soft . Seungho grinned, allowing Mimi to play with his hair. Mimi hummed, the two enjoying the quiet and peaceful atmosphere.

A few minutes later, both seemed to slowly rise from their comfortable mind set.

"We should at least check our fanpages." Seungho declared, pulling out his tablet again.

"Here, use my laptop. You go first." Mimi gulped, throat feeling a bit clogged.

Seungho nodded, feeling nervous all of a sudden. "Yah, because of you, I'm getting more nervous." Seungho laughed, though at the end his voice shuttered.

As his fingers slid across the pad, the smooth texture comforted his finger tips.

The fanboard was hoarded with past messages, current messages, and messages that were being written.

Mimi bit her lip in anxiousness.

Almost all the messages were titled with a sad emotion.

Seungho clicked on the most recent one, the another, then another, and this continued on.

 

Seungho oppa? What's the meaning of this?! x

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter