Newly Wedded SeungMi

Can I call you, Yeobo?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wah! So full." Mimi limply hung herself on the chair, her hand patting her stomach.

Seungho chuckled, still going head-on with the food. Mimi looked back at Seungho, making a face. "Slow down for god's sake! Are you having a battle with the food, or what?" Mimi scolded.

"Or what." Seungho answered. Mimi shook her head at the childish comeback.

"Go de-constipate yourself. I'll be here, eating." Seungho shook his head, refusing to answer Mimi's questions. 

"I will not go de-constipate myself unless you tell me the reason why you are telling me to de-constipate myself." Mimi crossed her arms.

Seungho lifted his head from the steaming bowl with a face of disgust.

"I was eating!" Seungho complained. 

"You mentioned it first!" Mimi gaped in disbelief. 

"I can't stand it when I'm eating alone. It makes me feel like a pig." Seungho waved away Mimi. 

"You are a pig." Mimi snickered.

"Hey!" Seungho snapped. 

"What was with that random comment anyways?" Mimi tilted her head. 

"I was bored." Seungho grinned.

Mimi smiled, picking up the chopsticks.

It was the little moments, the random moments that made Mimi feel happy.

"Feed me. With the chopsticks." Seungho nodded his head at the meat, opening his mouth.

Mimi gulped, earning a snicker from Seungho.

"Don't laugh! This is serious." Mimi stated, her chopsticks nearing the griller.

As she carefully and slowly picked at the meat, it dangled loosely onto Mimi's chopstick. "GOGOGO! EAT IT!" Mimi hurried, nearly shoving the meat into Seungho's mouth.

Seungho coughed while murmuring something, chewing the meat. "Yah! Trying to kill me?" Seungho coughed. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter