Squeeze!

Can I call you, Yeobo?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a week since then, and Mimi swung her legs excitedly on the chair. "Sit still!" Bi Rai smacked Mimi's head, then grabbed it to put her still. 

"Yah~ I didn't expect you to be such a hit on Star Golden Bell though." Bi Rai's assistant quickly handed Bi Rai a brush.

Mimi laughed, shrugging her shoulders, feigning arrogance. "It's just the way I am." Mimi laughed.

The staff laughed around her.

Jae ran into the makeup room, holding his schedule book now filled with blue and green post-it pieces. "Mimi-yah!!! Look at all these requests!" Jae pranced around, the blue post-its dangling loosely. 

"Whoa! What are all those post its for?" Mimi turned, facing Jae. 

"The blues are the variety shows, the greens are for the photo shoots or recordings." Jae smugly tapped the blue pieces.

"But theres more blues than greens." Mimi slightly pouted.

"You should thank me. The schedule you have today, which I didn't tell you about... Is having MBLAQ and you as a guest star." Jae whispered the last part.

Mimi widened her eyes. "SERIOUSLY?! AGAIN?!" Mimi punched her fist in the air, earning a fist in her head from Bi Rai.

"CALM DOWN." Bi Rai grumbled as she undid Mimi's hair. 

"Yep. You know how I did it?" Jae snickered. 

"How how how?" Mimi jumped.

"I requested a little partnership with MBLAQ's manager. I said that once Mimi shoots up into the entertainment popularity poll, MBLAQ will become more famous as well as you. Since you're both from J.Tune Camp, even the agency's reputation would go up. He agreed, saying it wasn't a bad idea." Jae blew his nails, brushing them off on his shoulder. 

"Nice going man!" Mimi snickered as she slapped Jae's hand. 

"Awwwyeahhh." Jae boldly sent a look towards Bi Rai.

"Excuse me, Miss Bi Rai. I want a comfortable outfit for Mimi today. It's an outdoors shoot, and they're going out at night." Jae clicked his tongue as he looked towards the frilly costumes Bi Rai's assistant was holding. Bi Rai scrunched up her face.

"You ruin EVERYTHING. Jerk." Bi Rai scoffed as she waved off her assistant. 

"Just jeans and some t-shirt would do." Jae attempted to coolly walk away. Bi Rai's glares made it hard to do.

"Mimi look at that. She's a devil." Jae whimpered. Bi Rai grinned and continued onto Mimi's makeup. 

"Done." Bi Rai flicked the eyeliner and rushed over to the clothes rack, picking out clothes, then grunting.

Mimi sat up, fixing her hair for her own comfort, then tied it into two pigtails.

"You ruined it!" Bi Rai frowned. 

"It's an outdoors things anyway. Besides! Be thankful i didn't tie it into a messy bun. For you, I tied it into pigtails okay?" Mimi pointed to the floppy pigtails protesting. Bi Rai walked over, quickly re-adjusted the hair and turned away, satisfied.

Jae picked out a red hoodie, swinging it in front of Bi Rai's eyes. "Good?" Jae smiled. Bi Rai nodded happily. 

"Hold these." Bi Rai tossed skinny jeans onto Jae's hands,

"Why skinny jeans? Get her some shorts." Jae frowned. 

"Hello?? Outdoors? We don't want her to get scratched or something. Besides, she has great legs. She needs to show that off." Bi Rai waved Jae's comments off.

Jae remained silent while Mimi laughed.

"Here! White shirt, some red sneakers, white hat, and we're done! Color scheme, red and white. Just as you wanted." Bi Rai nodded towards Jae. 

"We had a color scheme?" Mimi raised her eyebrows. 

"Trying to match with MBLAQ today. They're wearing casual wear too today." Jae smiled.

"What's Seungho-ssi wearing?" Mimi leaned over. 

"What? Why would you want to know that?" Bi Rai smirked.

"ert." Jae snickered.

Mimi punched Jae.

 

"Hello everyone and today is going to be a very special episode!" Kim Shinyoung MC clapped her hands. 

"Today, we are having many guests. I bet you would like this Taewoo." MC Shinyoung cackled. 

"Why? Is it girls?" Taewoo curiously shifted his feet.

"The majority is." Shinyoung laughed.

Taewoo did a fist pump, pushing Shinyoung to urge her to call out the guests. "We have our famous MBLAQ here!" Shinyoung clapped, pointing towards the right.

 

Mimi in her breath and held it. The amount of disappointment and happiness mixed inside of her.

"Hi! Nice seeing you again." Gyuri smiled. Gyuri stuck out her hand, and Mimi shook it. 

"Mimi-yah~! Hi! I didn't know you were filming with us too." Hara smiled. 

"Hello. I am Nicole. The other one isn't here. She's sick and resting at home." Nicole explained, flashing a smile. Mimi brightly nodded, but frowned.

Her eyes wavered to Gyuri, who had her eyes stuck on Seungho as he appeared from the opposite side.

Mimi's frown etched deeper.

Are they really in love?

"KARA!" Shinyoung flew her hands towards the left and Taewoo jumped up and down. 

"See ya soon." Hara joked as she waved off to Mimi. Mimi smiled in response.

"And Mimi!" Shinyoung clapped again, gesturing towards Mimi who popped out of the bushes. 

"Oh Mimi-saeng! Long time no see." Mir waved along with Joon, G.O., and Thunder.

"Now, do we all know why we are here out in the night?" Shinyoung said when the greetings died down. 

"To farm stuff." Mir peeped. 

"What?" Seungho laughed.

"To look at night celery." Nicole smiled. 

"Celery?" Taewoo laughed at her cuteness. 

"I mean scenery! Scenery! It seems as though my Korean still gets messed up sometimes." Nicole mumbled. The group laughed.

"I'll give you a hint. There's a school behind us." Taewoo pointed towards a big white school. Everyone's head turned.

"To study about wheat!" Mimi plucked grass off of the ground. 

"Where did you get that idea?" Shinyoung laughed, playfully smacking Mimi's arm. 

"I was thinking that too!" Joon gaped, amazed. 

"You both have stupid word connections." Taewoo chuckled.

"I'll give you a word that will give it all away. Horror.." Shinyoung whispered. 

"We're going into the school?!" Hara pointed towards the school, terrified. 

"Yess~~!" Shinyoung laughed.

"WAH!" Mimi leapt at Shinyoung. 

"AHHHHHHHHHH!" Shinyoung fell backwards from the sudden attack. 

"What the?" Taewoo laughed. 

"Seems like noona was terrified as well." Seungho sputtered in laughter.

Shinyoung stared at Mimi. "Sorry unni." Mimi smiled nervously. 

"I'll forgive you because you are so cute." Shinyoung heaved a sigh.

Mimi shrugged her shoulders playfully and ran to Hara's side.

"The mission is, is to go through that school and get a skeleton of a girl that died there." Shinyoung's voice dropped to a mumble, causing everyone to get tense. 

"Creepy." Nicole shuddered.

Mimi laughed, excited.

"WUH!" Taewoo jumped at the girls.

Every girl in KARA screeched and collapsed. Mimi stood laughing at the futile effort to scare her.

"Aigoo~ That shocked me." Mimi laughed, unfazed. 

"Are you sure?" Taewoo and MBLAQ laughed at the reaction.

"Did you see it?" Mir sputtered. 

"Everyone was like-" Joon imitated the KARA girls, collapsing in slow motion. 

"But then Mimi-saeng was like-" G.O. stood still with a purposeful eye smile, his mouth stretched into a smile. 

"I did that?" Mimi's smile remained on her face.

Mimi offered a hand to each of the KARA members, slowly getting them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter