Apology Not Accepted

Can I call you, Yeobo?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mimi groaned, and silently bit onto her waffle.

I must have fate against me.

"Uh! Park Gyuri! Why are you here?" Seungho whispered.

"I was here for a commercial, but we're done filming. I was thinking of hanging around here for a little while. Can I hang out with you guys?" Gyuri smiled, already sitting herself onto the group's booth.

Mimi munched on her waffle, grinding it down into tiny crumbs.

Say no! Say no!

Seungho smiled.

"Yeah! Why not?" he grinned.

Mimi turned herself towards Mir, ignoring her left side.

Stupid Seungho. Stupid Yang Seungho. Devil! Devil King!

 

"Wahh~! Let's go onto the Ferris wheel!" Gyuri gushed, pointing at the colorful ferris. 

"But that's so boring!" Mimi perked. 

"I'm tired though, let's go on for a relaxing ride." Seungho objected.

"Devil." she muttered. 

"What?" Seungho blinked. 

"I'm calling you that from now on! Devil devil devil~" Mimi waved off the group, walking alone towards a rollercoaster.

"Yah! We're not going to go after you!" Seungho called. 

"Who cares!" Mimi shouted back, sticking out her tongue. 

"I wanna ride too!" Joon and Mir both bounced over.

"Alright then! We'll go! See ya." Seungho cheerily bid the group, walking towards the wheel.

Mimi frowned at the discontent and the amount of attention she was given. It all disappeared when Gyuri came.

Mimi groaned, smacking her head.

And to put it, they were going to a Ferris wheel! A romantic ride of the night for couples!

 

"How many people each?" the attendant motioned for Seungho, G.O., Thunder, and Gyuri to come up.

"Four-"

"Two people." Gyuri interrupted, smiling. Seungho raised his eyebrows.

Gyuri and Seungho both walked into the blue cart, closing the door. "Yah, Park Gyuri, you want to create more rumors?" Seungho sighed, laughing. 

"Oh c'mon. You know they aren't true." Gyuri hesitantly smiled. 

"Yeah. There's no way you would like me." Seungho chuckled.

He placed his hands into his pocket, and wrapped his hands around the white hat. Gyuri leaned over. "What's that oppa?" she asked.

"Huh? What? Oh. Nothing." Seungho shook his head, digging his hands even deeper. 

"Show me!" Gyuri smiled. 

"No way." he shook his head violently.

Gyuri glared, shooting intimidating daggers out of her eyes. "Show me." she commanded.

Seungho shrugged and took out the white hat. "It's so pretty! Is it yours?" Gyuri nodded. 

"No." Seungho shook his head, smiling.

Gyuri's smile faded away.

"Is it a girls?" Gyuri asked, not avoiding eye contact. 

"Well.. No but kind of." Seungho grinned.

"Mimi's?"

Seungho smiled.

"Yeah." he breathed.

 

Mimi gripped the safety handle tighter.

That jerk devil! And he knows I like him too! And there's no way he doesn't know about the rumors! Is he playing with me?

The ride shot off at high speed, leaving Joon and Mir surprised.

Mimi, instead scratched her head.

Playing a game... Why does that sound so familiar in this kind of situation?

Mimi looked into the sky, trying to recall her memory.

 

Bi Rai brushed Mimi's hair, shaking her head.

"Honestly, sometimes I don't get Jae!" she muttered. 

"What happened unni?" Mimi threw her head back. 

"He's being confusing, that's what happened." Bi Rai snapped. 

"How?" Mimi cocked her head.

"He's playing that stupid game of pushing and pulling." Bi Rai responded, shoving Mimi's head back into place. 

"What?" Mimi laughed.

"Listen, some guys tend to play that game if they're in a.... relationship." Bi Rai whispered. 

"You guys are in a relationship?!" Mimi's eyes widened.

"Shut up." Bi Rai snapped.

Mimi nodded.

"Mimi, if you ever find your first love, and he gets nice to you, then all of a sudden shrugs you off, he's playing that wretched game of push and pull." Bi Rai warned. 

"Why would he do that?" Mimi raised her eyebrow.

"You're a rookie to romance. You'll never understand. Just be sure that your first love is your first love okay? If you feel the same way around someone cool, that ain't love kiddo." Bi Rai groaned.

 

Mimi widened her eyes.

Push... and pull.. Is that what that devil is going at?

Mimi groaned.

"Y-yah, you're incredible Mimi-saeng." Mir sputtered. Joon stumbled out of the cart, panting for air. 

"What? It's over?" Mimi blinked. Joon's jaw dropped. 

"You didn't even scream once! I was screaming my face off." Joon laughed.

"Mimi saeng come over here, you look ridiculous." Mir chuckled. He fixed Mimi's hair, leaning over her.

Mimi stared into Mir's eyes, then at his chest. Indeed, Mir was sometimes charming as a man, and he had broad shoulders, along with a caring attitude. He was towering over Mimi, just as Seungho did at the clothing shop.

Yet, Mimi's heart wasn't thumping loudly. Her face wasn't burning up.

To her, Mir was just a brother.

"There! All done!" Mir grinned.

"Thanks oppa." Mimi smiled softly.

 

Thunder and G.O. immediately jumped out of the cart, shuddering all over. "Oh how awkward. You cannot believe how awkward it was." Thunder grumbled. 

"Here we were, enjoying the night view, when we realized.." G.O. trailed off. 

"Two guys! In one cart! In a Ferris wheel!" Thunder threw his hands up.

Seungho laughed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter