Pink Kiss

Can I call you, Yeobo?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Welcome to the Idol Circle, J.Tune Camp Special!" Jaesuk announced. 

"Here we have our famous idols from the J.Tune Camp agency." Myungsoo nodded, motioning for an introduction.

"Two, three, Hello we are MBLAQ!" Seungho started. 

"Hello, I am MBLAQ's maknae, Mir." 

"Hello, I am MBLAQ's Hollywood star, Lee Joon."

"Hello, I am MBLAQ's leader, Seungho."

"Wahhh! Welcome!" Jaesuk clapped. Fans around the filming squealed. 

"We can't forget the newly rising puppy star!" Myungsoo pointed.

"Hello, my name is Mimi!" Mimi smiled brightly, showing no sign of anger. Seungho nervously wrapped his fingers around his swimming shorts, repeatedly his lips as well as straightening his white shirt. 

"Seungho-goon, what's wrong with you? Why are you so jittery?" Bongsun laughed. 

"I'm excited for the rides that we're going to be going on today. Though I would rather like to be on a food program.." Seungho trailed off.

"As expected from the God of Eating." Jaesuk nodded, chuckling. 

"Yah. I would like to be on a food program too. I'm here to make a living." Myungsoo grunted.

The company laughed, MC's continuing to host the show.

 

"Filming break! 5 minutes!"

Seungho quickly ran to Mimi's side, nearly toppling over a makeup box.

"Yah! Yah!" he called. Mimi continued to walk, her back facing him. 

"Yah! Don't ignore me!" Seungho jumped in front of Mimi. 

"What?" Mimi crossed her arms, her gaze never leaving Seungho. 

"You are obviously still mad at me." Seungho's eyebrows narrowed, his patience running out of steam.

"And?" Mimi frowned. She wasn't ready to forgive him. Not when she was still in the middle of deciding if she really was mad or jealous.

"Can't you just let it go?" Seungho frowned. Mimi's heart dragged down to her stomach. 

"I.. I'm still mad." Mimi shook her head. Seungho sighed.

"Look, I'm still mad, just not as mad as before. Just leave me alone okay?" Mimi nodded. Seungho nodded, fiddling with his fingers.

Mimi faintly smiled and walked away.

Seungho walked back towards his car, pulling the white hat out of his bag, neatly folded and freshly washed.

Should I give this to her as a peace treaty?

Seungho shook his head rapidly.

She said to leave her alone right? Won't she get mad?

Seungho stared into blank space.

But what if she actually means to comfort her, and to pacify her?

Seungho nearly pulled out his hair.

AGHH! GIRLS ARE SO CONFUSING!

 

"This is the first ride! The Boat Splash Drop!" Jaesuk swung his hands towards the ride, featuring a dropping boat plummeting down into water. 

"We have to ride this?!" Mir pointed, nearly collapsing. 

"Good reactions." Bongsun threw a thumbs-up, laughing.

"The mission is to put on lipstick, and the one who puts on the neatest amount of lipstick wins this round!" 

"Eii~ That's so plain." Mimi scoffed.

"We'd knew the variety-idols would be too experienced for this kind of mission, so we have added a twist to it." Myungsoo walked over, handing every other person a bright right lipstick. 

"How come I don't get one?" Mimi frowned.

"Hahaha! Now I will explain the thrill of this newly improved lipstick mission!" Jaesuk grinned.

"Instead of you yourself applying the lipstick on yourself, your selected partner will do it for you!" Jaesuk laughed, enjoying  the shocked expressions of the guest.

Mimi's jaw dropped, instantly hoping that she would be the one to apply the lipstick. "What if we get a lipstick tube stuffed up our nose?!" Mimi gasped, slapping her hands over her nostrils. 

"I don't think that's something a woman should ask." Myungsoo grinned. 

"It's okay, she's a... special... case." Mir wiggled his eyebrows.

"YAH!" Mimi smacked Mir's arm. 

"SEE?!" Mir yelped.

"You guys, don't flirt while your neighborhood ahjumma is here. She'll become a monster of jealousy." Jaesuk joked, pointing at Bongsun.

Mimi laughed, biting her lip.

Sounds like me.

 

"Mir. If you purposely mess it up, you are going to die." Joon laughed, nervously shoving away the lipstick. 

"C'mon Joonie-hyung, I promise I'll do it well~" Mir teased, wavering the lipstick from side to side.

Mimi awkwardly sat next to Seungho, avoiding his eye contact. Seungho fiddled with the lipstick, capping it on, then back off.

Bongsun and Jaesuk fought, both struggling to gain the role of the applier, doing whatever they could to avoid being applied on.

Seungho stole a glance towards Mimi.

This is my chance to ease her anger..

"Team A, Joon and Mir, Mir being the applier! Team B, Mimi and Seungho, Seungho being the applier, and lastly, Team C, MC Bongsun and MC Jaesuk, Bongsun being the applier." Myungsoo snickered at the complaints thrown from both sides. 

"Excuse me!" Seungho abruptly stood up, even Mimi's eyes wandering up.

"I would like to let my hoobae, Mimi-ssi to become the applier." Seungho nodded, handing the lipstick towards Mimi. 

"Seungho, stop trying to be a gentleman and admit to your selfish ways." Myungsoo snapped.

Seungho laughed, shaking his head.

 

Mimi stared at the lipstick, grinding her teeth.

Did... Did he do this for me?

She turned her head slightly towards Seungho, greeted with a jump and a quick look-away from the man himself.

Mimi softly smiled, her heart already melting at the pity of Seungho.

I should be forgiving him.. And I should be telling him I'm not mad anymore..

Mimi took a glance again, slapping on a straight face.

Seungho quickly looked away, his ears turning red.

Mimi covered , snuffling her laugh.

I should tell him.. But...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter